The Girls - Cover

The Girls

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 5: Laura: Cat Called

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Laura: Cat Called - An ancient mind-controller subtly alters a number of schoolgirls to be sluts, each with their own specific fetish...each girl talks herself into performing depraved acts as if they're perfectly logical, whether it's sex with family members, sucking off a dog, or posting naked photos of themselves all over the school...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   Prostitution  

Walking home, Laura sighed. With the exception of Hailey's antics that morning, she hadn't even noticed the odd actions of the girls around her. She couldn't stop thinking about two things; boys, and money. Unlike most girls of her age thinking about the same things, however, Laura had more serious issues to worry about. Her mother had been divorced for just over ten years now, and Laura hadn't even seen her dad in three. He used to pay child support regularly, however since July of last year, the payments had dropped off entirely. Her mum was working double shifts, but it wasn't enough. Laura needed to get a job of her own, which brought her to her second trouble. Boys.

Laura knew that it was an honour to be part of the elitest group in school, and she fully appreciated it. She also knew, however, what kind of an upkeep it was. New clothes and new shoes (which, if she got a job, she'd again be able to afford) and time, time, time. Laura had been without a boyfriend now for a few months, which was really the upper upper limit for the group. Rinnny was the only other one who hadn't had a boyfriend for that long, but Rinnny had never had a boyfriend, and somehow that was okay with the rest of the group. Laura, however, had been getting funny glances for a while now, and if she didn't get a boyfriend soon, then her social status might disappear completely.

The trouble was, the kind of boyfriend required to remain in with the group was the kind who would expect her to be available every Friday and Saturday night, and a number of weeknights as well. The hours which would be expected of her if she got a job. What's more, none of the other girls in the group had a job, and while Laura was sure she'd get away with it, she certainly wouldn't get away with a job AND being single.

So Laura's mind was definitely elsewhere as she walked home. She was soon snapped out of her reverie, however, by the catcall of a construction worker. Between Laura's house and the school, a new mall was being built (much to the delight of Laura's group) and as such, Laura had to endure the lewd cries of the workers.

"Shake it baby, shake it!" yelled the sole construction worker. Normally there were five or six there, but today he appeared to be alone.

"You couldn't afford it!" Laura yelled back. She was generally considered the queen of comebacks in the group, however she slightly quickened her pace. She didn't want to use up her limited mental energy on this uncouth man.

"Oh no!? I've got twenty bucks right here, toots. If you ever want a real man, come in here!"

Laura stopped. She had been shopping with Megan on the weekend, and had been unable to buy the pair of shoes she wanted, because she was short exactly twenty dollars. Laura slowly turned, as did the wheels in her head. The construction worker was surprised, but quickly grinned, and continued to wave twenty dollars at him.

"How ... how do I come in there?" Laura asked, a slight quiver in her voice. She didn't even think to check if anyone was watching (fortunately for her, no one was.)

"You don't cum in here, baby, I do!" the man yelled. Clearly he thought they were still merely exchanging retorts, and hadn't noticed the change in tone.

Laura set down her school bag (it was mostly empty anyway) and considered the metal fence in front of her. As a young girl, her and her brother had climbed harder, but that was many years ago, and she was out of practice (and wearing high heels.)

The construction worker watched, amused, as the school girl he'd been calling out to climbed the fence. He briefly wondered if she was going to try to fight him, but he was fairly sure he could defend himself against the slip of a girl. As she landed safely on his side of the fence, he tried to work out what she was up to. The idea that she was actually taking him up on his offer didn't even cross his mind, until the next thing that she said removed all doubt.

"Twenty bucks for a blow job."

"I ... uh, what?"

"If you give me twenty bucks, I'll give you a blowjob."

Laura looked at the worker in front of her. His name badge said his name was Jack. No, no, she thought, names were a bad idea. Keep it professional and impersonal.

"Are you serious, girly? Is this one of them police tricks?"

"Twenty bucks. Blow job. Can I make it any simpler?"

Jack thought about this. He didn't know how much a typical whore charged for a blowjob, but the girl standing in front of him seemed to be hotter than your standard whore, and certainly didn't look like she was carrying any kind of disease. He decided to try to push his luck.

"Twenty bucks if you're nude while you do it."

Laura considered this. She had never been a great negotiator, but she decided to give it a go.

"Twenty-five and you've got a deal."

Jack's eyes lit up. Not only was he going to get an unexpected blowjob, but he was going to get to see the hot school-girl who he passed every day completely starkers, and all for less than an hour's pay. Heck, he was technically getting paid now, so when it came down to it, this blowjob could be considered "free". He was certainly glad that he had come in to work today, and not gone with the rest of the crew to pick up some cement and lumber.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.