The Girls
Chapter 3: Mona: Relieving Boredom

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mona: Relieving Boredom - An ancient mind-controller subtly alters a number of schoolgirls to be sluts, each with their own specific fetish...each girl talks herself into performing depraved acts as if they're perfectly logical, whether it's sex with family members, sucking off a dog, or posting naked photos of themselves all over the school...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   Prostitution  

Mona arrived to her Legal Studies class a few minutes late, after her meeting with the new (or had he been there for years?) counsellor. She sat in her regular seat, and in less than twenty seconds, she was bored. Bored bored bored.

Mona couldn't imagine a class more boring than Legal Studies, unless it were Maths ... or Health ... or English ... or any of her subjects, really. She couldn't stand being this bored, all day every day. She had once tried to smuggle a walkman in, but the teacher had caught her out pretty quickly. Magazines, books, letters from friends ... they all got consficated. Mona had to invent little games to keep herself from slowly going mad. Today, Mona was spending her time trying to remember as many old, old jokes as she could.

"Why did the boy throw his clock out the window? He wanted to see time fly."

Mona wished that she could see time fly. She was so sick of being in this boring, stuffy little classroom, with her teacher Mr Williams droning on and on and on...

"Hey, you're pretty. Pretty UGLY."- She could remember that one being used on her in primary school.

Mona was a reasonably pretty girl. She was dressed in a short skirt, nicely showing off her legs and a long top, to counter the skirt. Too much flesh, and she was a slut, but as she was, she managed to show off her legs without appearing trashy. That was the advantage of being a lower ranking in the popular group ... if one of the more popular girls had tried to wear a short skirt, she probably would have been told-off by one of the others. Mona, however, could get away with it, as they already looked down on her. There was a lot of freedom in being unpopular, but she would have traded it all in an instant for the popularity.

"Why did the poor man put holes in his son's pants for Christmas? So he'd have something to play with all year long."

Mona almost laughed out loud at that one; as it was, she had trouble disguising it as a cough. Strange, though she had dredged the joke up from her own memory, she didn't remember ever hearing it before. Still, it was amusing enough to pass the time.

Mona, unlike her best friend Katrina, was a completely untouched girl. She'd had a few boyfriends, and she'd even made out once or twice, but she'd never gone near a cock, and the space between her legs was forbidden territory. She wondered exactly how the male genetalia worked. The joke suggested that a single hole in a pocket would be sufficient for the boy to be able to play with himself, however all of the gestures that Mona had caught over the years suggested that one needed to wrap their fist around it...

Mona stopped thinking about boys jerking off, and tried to recall another joke.

"How many Grammar boys does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None. It's easier to jerk off in the dark."

Mona again had to stop herself from laughing out loud, but it came out as a slight snigger. Fortunately, no one was paying attention to her, and apart from Tania next to her (who seemed to be staring at the teacher, fascinated) no one was paying attention to Mr Williams either.

"A builder needed a hammer, so he mimed to his assistant "hammering". His assistant immediately pulled out his dick and started jerking off. "What the hell was that all about?" asked the builder. The assistant replied "I said, I'm coming."

Mona wondered what was wrong with her, she couldn't stop thinking about masturbation. It was odd that most guys masturbated, but very few girls did. She personally had never tried it ... perhaps it was time she did.

The more she thought about it, the more the idea of seeing what masturbation was like seemed like a good idea. It would be like a new game to pass the time; to see if she could bring herself to orgasm without anyone noticing.

Mona looked around. Everyone was busy with their own devices, with the exception of Tania, who was still staring at Mr Williams as he tried to teach the class. Mona figured that now was as good a time as ever, and she slowly brought a hand up to her pussy. Her panties were soaked, and she pushed them aside, and felt around for a while. It was all fairly average, and Mona couldn't see the big deal. Sure, it was nice, but nothing to go crazy ab-UHHH.

The entire class was looking at her. Fortunately, no one could see under the desk (except Tania, who was otherwise occupied) so it appeared that she had just moaned for absolutely no reason.

"Uh ... sorry about that." Mona said, blushing. "I think something bit me."

"Well are you okay?" asked Mr Williams, impatient to get on with the incredibly dull lesson he had prepared. "Then let's get on with it," he replied to Mona's nod.

Mona waited a few minutes until everyone had forgotten about her sudden outburst, then slowly slipped her hand back into her panties. She had to find out what it was that had caused that amazing reaction in her earlier ... she felt around for a bit, until she found a small nub towards the top of her opening. She rubbed that, and the sharp shock of pleasure hit her again. She managed (barely) to conceal it this time, but found herself unable to stop. Her fingers were nice and wet, and the feeling of rubbing herself in the middle of class was amazing. It was so ... wrong.

At one point, she caught Mr Williams' eyes on her, but even then she wasn't able to stop rubbing herself. It just felt soo good, and she found herself wondering how many other people did it. Her arm was moving quite obviously at this point, but no one else was looking around the room, except for Mr Williams. She bet that Mr Williams masturbated. He probably did it every night. Well, at his age, perhaps not every night. Maybe a few times a year. But perhaps tonight, he would be inspired, and he would masturbate while thinking about her masturbate...

At this, she stuck her other hand down her skirt as well. While she rubbed her clit with her left hand, her right was slowly slipping a finger in and out of her well-lubricated hole.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.