Caught in the Middle - Cover

Caught in the Middle

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Just an old man's fantasy with some swingers. We'll see where it goes. Frank

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As they played and stroked, I had an idea. I said, "Sarah, here's a beer. It needs to go up Rob's ass or you will be severely punished for failing." She looked troubled but took the can and went to Rob's ass. She pulled his tail out and began to push the cold beer can into his ass. He didn't like it as it was thick and cold. He groaned and gave little screams as his body reacted to the new invasion.

I crooked my finger over to Becky and she came over. I handed a beer can to her and said, "This one is for your brother's ass. Don't fail or it will go in anyway plus you'll be punished hard. I may punish you anyway." She smiled and went to her brother and jerked the tail from its resting place producing a scream of pain from him which died to a whimper as she pushed the can into his ass getting it all the way in. His sphincter closed over the end hiding it some as he groaned with the full feeling and the cold thickness. Julie picked up the crop and began to lightly lash Becky's ass as she stared at her brother's ass.

Rob finally took the entire can into his ass. I looked at Sarah and said, "Pick a can for your ass. You haven't paid much for having inflicted pain on my slave. Gretchen, put the can in her ass."

Gretchen took a can and crawled behind Sarah who had just finished Rob's filling. Gretchen pulled Sarah's legs wide and removed the tail. She quickly took the can and shoved it hard into Sarah's ass until it was hidden by her sphincter as it closed. Sarah screamed and groaned. She lay on her side moaning with the full, cold feeling in her butt.

Rob kept trying to move and the pulling of the twine on his cock and balls was causing them to turn blue because the blood couldn't get out. He was in serious pain. Julie went over to him and said, "You want some relief?" He nodded, still moaning from his pain. She said, "Okay." She took some scissors and knelt beside him and cut the twine where it wrapped around his legs. Then, she cut the loop constricting his cock and balls. As the blood rushed in and out, he screamed in pain. She stood and said, "I'll help you. She went over to an ice bucket and, grabbing it, poured its contents over his groin. His screams rose to a new level until he fainted. Julie looked over at Pete and said, "Do you want me to help you, too?" His eyes went wide and he shook his head rapidly.

Then, almost nonchalantly, she then said, "You know, after four or five hours, there is permanent damage. The pain from release gets worse until it's too late. Then, it doesn't hurt but it doesn't matter either." She looked over at the rest of us and grinned. "Maybe, if you're good and promise to let any of us do anything we want, I'll release you and not pour water over you." She paused. "Will you be good?"

Pete nodded his head violently. He said, "Please, I'll be good. I'll do anything you all say. I'll let you do anything you want to me. Please, release me." A few tears came to his eyes.

Julie looked around like she was seeking agreement and then nodded her head. She knelt beside Pete and cut the twine from around his legs. Then, she cut the loop around his cock and balls. As the blood could flow through that part of his body, he screamed at the pain. Julie didn't pour water over him. Pete's cries subsided to soft moans and groans as his cock and balls resumed a normal blood flow.

The remainder of the day was a simple, standard orgy with wife swapping. Sarah, Becky, and Lei were quite popular and rarely did any time pass without a cock or two in them somewhere. Rob and Pete were left alone to recover from their torture.

I went to bed that night with Gretchen and Becky. Sarah was with Janet and Tom who took Joyce and Frank with them. I guess they took her beer can out. I don't know what other groupings there might have been. Rob and Pete were left out on the grass with the admonition that running off would be very bad for their health. I don't think they wanted to run anyway.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.