Caught in the Middle - Cover

Caught in the Middle

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Just an old man's fantasy with some swingers. We'll see where it goes. Frank

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We cooked burgers on the grill and split up to go to beds. I had four with me until Tom offered to take Becky with him to enjoy with Janet. Becky nodded and went off with the couple, her tail wagging behind her. Julie wanted Sarah. I told Sarah to follow Julie and obey her completely. Julie left with Jeff, Joyce and Frank. As they walked, she had Sarah's tail and would jerk on it and wiggle the plug in her butt. I was left with Gretchen and Lei. They were probably enough. I took them into the house and to bed. I told them they could sleep with or without the tails as suited them.

Gretchen pulled hers out and placed it on the floor handy for insertion if she wanted or needed to do so. Lei, after a minute, did the same. Gretchen said, "I hope you will fuck me in one of my holes."

I said, "I have another idea. I think you will enjoy it. Lay down on your back and pull your legs up and open." She did easily folding her body in half. Lei and I went to below her body and could see both her holes gaping open. I took Lei's hand and pushed it at Gretchen's ass. Lei pushed two fingers up her ass and Gretchen moaned in pleasure. I motioned with three fingers held together and Lei nodded. She pulled out a little and added a third finger up Gretchen's ass. Gretchen cooed in pleasure. I then motioned for four fingers and Lei pushed all four of her fingers into Gretchen's ass easing them deep into her rectum. I then folded my thumb over and made the same motion. Lei's eyes widened but she did it. She folded her thumb into her palm and pushed. After a moment, Gretchen grunted and Lei's hand went in to the wrist.

Gretchen said, "Ohh! What are you doing to my ass? It feels so full."

I said, "Lei is fisting your butt." I took Lei's other hand and put it at Gretchen's pussy and nodded. She smiled and began to work that hand into Gretchen's pussy. After a few minutes, she had her hand in Gretchen's pussy and was using both hands to make her moan with the full feeling.

I moved behind Lei and gently inserted my cock in her butt. She opened easily and took me all the way until my balls lightly banged up against her body. It seemed like no time passed and Gretchen was screaming out her orgasm. I was banging Lei's ass harder and harder and she was easily accepting my length and allowing me to pump her butt hard.

Lei pumped Gretchen's holes with her hands, which were buried half way to her elbows now. Gretchen was grunting with each thrust of my cock into Lei's ass, as she was pushed forward and that motion pushed her hands further into Gretchen's body. We all came together and Gretchen collapsed limply with her wasted body trying to cope with the full feeling of the deep double penetrations. Lei seemed to enjoy the butt fuck and, after we had cum and recovered a little, she pulled her hands from Gretchen and turned around to suck my cock clean. Gretchen moaned back to life and I told her to suck Lei's ass clean. I lay back as Lei sucked my cock deeply down her throat moaning as Gretchen tongued the cum from her ass.

Lei had a nice orgasm and the three of us settled in for the night. Lei continued to suck on my cock as I went to sleep. I woke in the morning to see Lei between Gretchen's thighs with her mouth clued to the pussy. Both of them seemed to be wearing their tails. As I moved in waking, Gretchen took my cock in her mouth and began to suck. I needed to piss. "Gretchen, I need to pee. Let me up."

She shook her head and continued to suck. I shrugged, released my bladder and let her have my pee. She swallowed until every bit was gone. She continued to suck as I hardened with sexual interest and finally shot my load down her throat. She swallowed every bit of that, too, and sucked on my cock to get every drop.

We came out into the yard where Tom and Pete had been all night. In moments, everyone else was there. I motioned to Julie and she came over to me. I whispered, "How many big strap-ons do you have?"

She thought for a moment and answered, "Three." She grinned.

I said, "Good. Get them all. Rob and Pete need to be fucked and I don't think any guy but Frank is really interested in doing them."

She giggled, "Jeff will do them. He doesn't care if an ass or mouth is male or female. It's a place for his cock." She left to return moments later with three strap-on cocks and harnesses.

I had talked with Gretchen and knew some of the things the father and son duo and her sister in﷓law had done to her and Becky. I went to Tom and Jeff and told them what I wanted them to do. Jeff grinned. "They've done this to others haven't they?"

"Correct." I answered. "It's time for payback although indirectly." The two approached Rob and Pete. They grabbed Rob and pulled him into a kneeling position. At first, he seemed relieved to be off the picnic table. Then, he became worried. Jeff took some twine and tied one end to Rob's cock close to the base encompassing both his balls also. He then pulled the two ends of the twine under Rob's knees and lashed each of his arms to his thighs. Rob was unable to move without feeling pain because, if he raised his legs, the twine pulled on his genitals. He was still wearing his tail. They grabbed Pete and trussed him up in a similar fashion. I then had Sarah lie in front of Pete and Becky lie in front of Rob. Jeff tipped Rob forward and his face went to his daughter's pussy, which had recently been fucked. She was leaking cum. The same thing was done to Pete with his face into his mother's pussy. Both of the guys groaned as their legs moved pulling on their cocks and balls. Jeff walked behind Pete and jerked the tail and butt plug from his ass and shoved his cock in hard and deep. Pete screamed in pain as his ass took a cock larger than the plastic butt plug and it was shoved in hard and deep. It moved his body pulling his cock and balls painfully. Sarah came to his scream in her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.