Caught in the Middle - Cover

Caught in the Middle

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Just an old man's fantasy with some swingers. We'll see where it goes. Frank

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We finished lunch and lay back soaking up some rays. My cock got hard and Julie saw it. She crawled over to me and said, "Let me fuck you. You've never been in my pussy." I nodded and she mounted me. Her butt plug was still in her and it made her tight. She moaned as my length went inside her. We began to move. I put my hands up and tweaked her nipples causing her to moan more with pain and lust. After banging for many long minutes, I released my cum into her pussy as she orgasmed on top of me. She lay forward breathing hard as we caught our breath.

She rolled off and grunted as the plug pushed a bit further than usual up her ass. She lay there with her legs open resting. Joyce moved over between her legs and licked the juices, hers and mine, from her pussy. Later, she moved to my soft cock and licked and sucked me clean, too.

I could tell she was horny and could see Frank's cock was sticking up, too. I said, "For this afternoon's enjoyment, we will have Frank and Joyce get each other off in the manner I will describe.

"Frank, Joyce, lay down on your side facing each other's crotches. Use the sixty-nine position." They did. "Joyce, remove Frank's tail. You will suck him off and swallow every drop. While you do that, you will work his ass. Before he cums, you must get your entire fist in his ass to the wrist. Should you not get it in all the way or should he cum first, you will be punished. Frank, while she is doing you, you will do her. Suck her clit. You can suck her pussy, too or fist it. If you suck her pussy, then remove her tail and fist her ass. The one who comes first loses. Failure to fist will also be punished, the one fisting. Start, now!"

Joyce inhaled Frank's cock swallowing it balls deep. He groaned but applied his face to her pussy. They reached behind the other and pulled the plugs out with a pop. Frank's ass was tight and Joyce couldn't get even a finger in it. I grabbed a paddle from a nearby table and popped Frank's ass cheek with it hard. "Loosen up! Don't try to keep her out!" He relaxed his cheeks and she quickly got two fingers in his ass and was massaging his prostate. He was groaning with passion from her mouth and fingers. He had three in her ass and, as I watched, got the pinky in, too. He was tongue lashing her clit hard trying to force a cum from her. I looked over and saw that Joyce also had four fingers in his ass. She then folded her thumb into her palm and pushed her entire hand into his ass burying it to the wrist. He groaned to that. She began to twist her hand as she sucked his cock lustily. He had his fist in her butt and was sucking her pussy and fingering her to get her off. Suddenly, his mouth abandoned her pussy for her clit and he began to insert fingers into her pussy. When the pinky went in with the rest, she screamed her orgasm loudly and went limp.

"Very good, Frank. Now, come in her mouth. She needs liquids after that." He began to fuck her face and she just took it as she came back to consciousness from her short blackout. He, too, screamed out his cum blasting the contents of his balls down her throat. I don't know what she was doing with her hand inside his ass though I could see her arm muscles working. Frank could feel it and was continuing to orgasm mindlessly.

Finally, both of them lay back exhausted. Their hands were gradually expelled from the other's body. Even after about five minutes, they were both still breathing hard though starting to calm.

It was a good ten minutes later that Joyce pushed Frank's plug back into his ass and rose up on hands and knees. She reached back and inserted her plug into her ass and then stood up. She went to the table and sat down gingerly and drank an entire glass of water.

"Wow!" She said. "I think that was the hardest cum I have ever had. I know Frank pumped more cum down my throat than I can remember." She looked over at Julie. "It was good, very good."

I said, "Julie, you need to be punished. You didn't help." She looked shocked and then gave a little smile realizing that she was going to be punished regardless of what she did or didn't do.

"Bend over the table. Stretch your hands out and spread your legs. Frank, tie her legs to the table legs." This spread them a little more and was straining her some. "Now, tie her hands stretched out like they are now." He followed my instructions quickly and tied her tightly. I went into the house and got a belt. I held the buckle end with a wrap around my hand. I came up behind her and brought the belt hard across her ass.

She moaned. I have her another and said, "You aren't counting or thanking."

"Oh, Master, I'm sorry. One. Thank you, Master."

I continue to apply the belt and she continued to count each stroke and thank me for them. After the fifth, she was sobbing and her ass was bright red. I gave her ten and she could barely gasp out the number and thank me. "Joyce, get a bucket of cold water and pour it over her ass." Joyce started to say something. I said, "Don't speak, obey, or you will take her place." Joyce bit back a gasp and got a pitcher of water. She poured it over Julie's ass making Julie writhe and cry out some more. I said, "Now, you can get some ointment for her and apply it."

"Thank you, Master." She went in and came back out with a large tube of ointment for sunburn. She applied it to Julie's ass gently. Julie calmed down and thanked her.

We rested and, later, had supper. After some TV, I took Joyce to bed and fucked her pussy thoroughly. I said, "You were very good. You can remove your plug if you desire."

She said, "Thank you, Master." We both slept soundly through the night.

I woke in the morning to a blowjob. Looking down, I saw Joyce's head bobbing up and down. Her eyes smiled at me and she continued to inhale my cock. I didn't try to hold back and came hard into her mouth as she swallowed every drop. She kissed and licked my cock to be sure I was clean. I leaned down and said, "Thank you. That was very good. Remember to wear your tail when you get up." She looked up at me and nodded. I pulled on a pair of boxers and went into the kitchen where I started coffee and began to think about breakfast.

Julie came in wearing her tail and shoes. I said, "I'm glad it's you. I was too tough yesterday. I think you all need a day to rest and relax."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.