Caught in the Middle - Cover

Caught in the Middle

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Just an old man's fantasy with some swingers. We'll see where it goes. Frank

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was late the next morning before people were moving. Everyone was tired. Tom came around a bit after ten and said that Janet was making breakfast with Joyce's help. He said that we should show up at about eleven.

Julie, Sheila, and I struggled out of our sleep states and wandered around cleaning ourselves. Julie didn't allow Sheila to remove the butt plug/tail nor to wear clothes. She didn't don any either. I pulled on a pair of shorts and we walked over to Janet's and Tom's for brunch. As I figured, she had a fantastic layout prepared for us and everyone came with an appetite.

Cindy and Allie were wearing tiny bikinis while Janet and Joyce were wearing shorts and pullover shirts. Most of the guys had on shorts or bathing suits with an occasional shirt.

After we finished eating, Sheila was directed between Julie's legs. Julie lay back and opened her legs wide and Sheila ate her out to two thunderous orgasms. Jeff came up behind Sheila and lifted her tail and pushed his cock into her pussy and fucked her long and hard. That quickly got everyone hot and people started pairing off in various combinations. I walked over to Julie dropping my shorts. I fed her my cock, which she took down her throat. I said, "I figured you would want to get it wet before it goes in your ass." Her eyes got wide for a second and she worked harder at making my cock sloppy wet. I pulled her up and sat down in her place. I pulled her on top of me facing away and, as she came down, put my cock in position to slide into her ass hole. She hissed as I went in and bottomed out with her butt cheeks pushing against my hips. I had her legs spread over mine and Sheila went back to licking her pussy and occasionally dropping down to lick my balls. Jeff kept fucking Sheila as I sodomized his wife. I didn't stop until I shot my load deep into her bowels as she spurted out onto Sheila's face. Jeff saw her cum and popped his load into Sheila's pussy almost immediately.

He pulled out and Sheila turned to take him in her mouth and clean his cock. He was dripping with her juices and his cum. She sucked it all down her throat swallowing every drop she could get. Julie played with her tail and I continued to move gently in her ass. When Jeff stepped away, I told Sheila, "Doggy, don't turn around. You mistress wants to suck that cum in your pussy. Come!" Sheila looked surprised but moved into position and Julie leaned forward a little lifting the tail and sucked her pussy as I stayed buried in her ass.

She finished giving Sheila another good orgasm. Sheila moved back and Ed took her place with a wet dick, which Julie sucked down without being told. Janet came over and had her suck her pussy, which seemed to have two loads in it. It was very wet. Julie came up off my cock and I turned her around. She completed the turn and sucked my cock deep into her throat making me moan with pleasure. Before she quit, my cock was shiny clean and beginning to harden for another round.

Jeff had taken the plug/tail from her ass and Sheila came over and sat down on my cock taking it into her ass. Julie looked at her for a moment and then knelt to suck her pussy. I wedged further forward in the chair and lay back pulling Sheila close. Jeff moved Julie out of the way and pushed his cock into Sheila's pussy and began to fuck her hard while I just enjoyed the pulsing bodies above me. Jeff came in Sheila's pussy and then pulled out. His wife sucked him down cleaning his cock and moved to Sheila's pussy sucking all the cum out of it. I was getting close to coming and began to bang Sheila's ass ramming my prick into her forcing grunts as she took me deeply into her bowels. She came hard as Julie ate her pussy and pulled at her clit and I pumped what I could into her ass. She went limp for a minute and then pulled her body off mine and turned. She sucked my cock into her mouth as Julie sucked her ass hole. I watched as Julie got a fiendish smile on her lips. She began to fuck Sheila in the ass with two fingers, then added a third, and then added a fourth. Sheila stayed with my cock in her mouth and down her throat as I, amazingly, began to harden still again. Sheila came off my cock to groan as a fourth finger went into her ass hole. Her head popped up and she screamed softly as Julie folded her thumb into her palm and slid her entire hand into her stretched out ass hole.

"Y-you're fist fucking my ass!" Sheila exclaimed.

"Right, it will get you ready for being double ass fucked." responded Julie.

Sheila moaned and came hard. Julie never let up continuing to work beyond her wrist pushing deeply into Sheila's ass stretching it tightly. Ed came up behind Julie and began to fuck one of her holes pumping deep and hard.

Jeff motioned to Wayne and Charlie. When they came closer, he said, "Both of you fuck Sheila's ass together. Double fuck her ass!"

Wayne said, "Julie, either get out of the way or you will get double ass fucked." Julie moved to one side and pulled her hand from Sheila's distended ass hole. As soon as her hand was out, Wayne mounted her and pushed his cock into her ass easily. Chuck knelt lower and raised his cock to push into her ass and Sheila groaned loudly as her ass was violated again, this time by the two cocks. The two guys set up a pounding action, which occasionally meant they were almost all the way out of her and then both would be pushed in as far as they could get. At other times, one would be pulling out as the other pushed in. Sheila was like a rag doll between them. I watched gently jacking my cock to the sights and sounds before me.

Allie came up to me and said, "Let me help you with that." I nodded and she squatted on my cock taking into a wet sloppy pussy. Allie then grabbed Julie by the hair and guided her to her crotch so her mouth would work her clit, some of her slit, and some of my cock.

I wasn't in the mood to pound and just let Allie ride my cock and tighten and loosen the muscles of her pussy as Julie sucked. Wayne yelled as he came into Sheila's ass. When he finished coming, he pulled out and had her suck and lick him clean. Charlie was not far behind and shot another load into Sheila's ass before pulling out for an oral cleansing. Ed directed Julie to Sheila's ass and pushed her face into her butt crease. Julie began to drink cum and ass juice from Sheila's ass as Sheila collapsed weakly to the floor. Ed shot his load into Julie who joined Sheila flat on the floor worn out from her sexual efforts.

Allie gently rode me to a quiet, yet satisfying cum taking my load into her pussy. She lay back on me and we both relaxed. I noticed over to the other side from the two girls were Janet and Joyce with each other's husbands. Both were getting fucked. When the men came, the two women went into a sixty-nine to suck each other's cunts. Everybody lay still and relaxed. I was hoping to recharge my batteries because there might be another round later.

It was late afternoon before people began to stir.

I woke from my nap hearing someone groan. I opened my eyes to see Julie inserting the tail back into Sheila's ass. She wiggled it as it seated and Sheila groaned again but lay still. The girl was exhausted. I slowly got to my feet.

"Perhaps, we need one for you, too." I said to Julie. She looked up at me and grinned. She bent over and I saw that she did have one.

"Jeff gave it to me while I lay on the floor," she said. "It's a little bigger than Sheila's; longer, too." I smiled and went into the kitchen to get something to drink.

Jeff, Tom, and Janet were in there working on supper preparations though they weren't rushing it. Julie followed me in. I went to the 'fridge' and pulled out a beer. Popping the top, I took a couple of big swallows before walking to the kitchen table and sitting in a chair. Over the next half hour, everyone else came in as they woke up.

As we became more lively, food became more important and some snacks were put out on the table. I took advantage of my seated position and ate some snacks to go with my beer.

Julie and Sheila came in together. They both had a waddling walk due to their tails. Jeff said, "Come here, Little Ponies." They knelt beside him. He reached down and pulled Sheila up by the tail leaving her bent over. Then he did the same to Julie. He pulled the tail from Sheila's ass and held it up. With his other hand, he pulled the tail from Julie's ass and held it up. Clearly, Julie's tail was both longer by a couple of inches and thicker. She did have a considerable capacity in her ass. Jeff drove her tail back into her ass roughly. He then pushed gently and firmly Sheila's tail back in her rectum. Both girls moaned. He said, "When you eat, you must sit impaled." Both of them looked shocked at my statement, as sitting with their tails in would be painful. He then added, "Both of you must eat."

Julie sat down first, wincing as the tail was forced further into her rectum. Sheila had had a lot of anal action this day and seemed to have some residual soreness, which was not surprising. She sat down very gingerly and gasped feeling her tender bottom when she sat down fully.

Neither of them was eager to move from their chairs. We had a group supper around the table. When supper was finished, Jeff took each one by an arm and pulled them up and ushered them back into the main room. They were still waddling as they walked swishing their tails behind them.

When they arrived, Jeff had them kneel. I noticed that they were on their heels supporting their buttocks allowing their tails to hang down loosely. Jeff said, "I have considered what went on this afternoon. I have decided that Julie was a bit rough on Sheila and she must be punished. I have tried spanking, caning, and whipping. She likes those too much for there to be any effect. It's time for some new methods. First, though, we need our favorite piece of furniture. So..." Charlie and Wayne brought out an ottoman with high legs and set it in the middle of the room.

Jeff motioned for Julie to mount the ottoman, which she did looking a bit fearful. She lay across it on her stomach. Jeff then went to each leg and tied them to the legs of the end of the ottoman spreading her legs and opening her thighs widely. I could see that Julie's pussy was dripping with juice from her excitement. She was into this. At Jeff's command, Sheila tied Julie's hands to the front legs while he passed a strap around Julie just above her waist and the ottoman, which would hold her in place. He came in front of her and placed a ball gag in her mouth, which had a tongue depressor in it forcing her throat open a bit. It had to be uncomfortable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.