Caught in the Middle - Cover

Caught in the Middle

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Just an old man's fantasy with some swingers. We'll see where it goes. Frank

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

All three of us snoozed for a bit and then started waking up and moving. The girls dressed again as did I. Each kissed me passionately and said, "There's more to come." Allie said that and gave my cock a light squeeze at the same time. Cindy winked at me as she went out the door. They headed to their homes and I lay back on the sofa with a cold beer. It was a late morning and an early afternoon unlike any before in my life.

I was still lying there when there was a knock on my door. I looked up and saw Julie. I got up and invited her inside. She came right to the point, "We're having a party tonight at Allie's house. We would all like you to come to it. We think you would fit in." She grinned when she said that last.

I looked at her in shock. I said, "The spirit is willing but the flesh is unsure. I've had a tiring day so far."

"Yeah, that's what Cindy said. She thinks you could fit in ... her again. From what she described, I want to see if you will fit in with me, too." With that she pulled her shirt over her head and dropped her shorts to stand before me absolutely naked. She looked down at my crotch and said, "It looks like the flesh is willing, too." She dropped to her knees and extracted my cock from my pants and swallowed me all the way down. She was even better than Cindy!

I felt like my cock was caught in a delightful vacuum cleaner. If there had been any leftover cum or pussy juice on it before, it was gone now. Giving it a kiss on the end as she pulled off, she said, "Please tell me you'll come." Julie emphasized that last word.

I tried to get my composure back without success as I stood there facing a beautiful, young twenty-something female who was naked with my cock sticking out of my pants and rock hard. "I guess I will. What time do you want me?"

"I want you right now, but the party starts at seven."

I swallowed hard at that, "Does your husband know you're here?"

"Of course, he wants to see you do me tonight. If you're interested, that will make three of us wanting that."

'Okay, I'll be there. Should I bring anything?"

"No and leave the briefs here. You won't need them."

She turned away from me and bent at the waist. She picked up her clothes and left my house carrying them. This was getting wilder and wilder.

At ten minutes before seven, I was waiting to go over. I had showered and put on fresh clothes leaving off the briefs. It felt strange to go "commando" but good. My doorbell rang. I went to the door and my other neighbor and her husband were standing there. I opened the door and she came inside with him right behind her. "We came to pick you up." She announced. With that she laid a full body kiss on me trying her best to make my knees buckle.

I managed to keep standing, barely. She said, "My name's Janet, and that's Tom." She was a good thirty-five, no a great thirty-five. She was almost as tall as I and I'm just over six feet. She had a full figure. By that, I meant that she had at least C cup breasts and generous hips. I could see her stomach between the hip hugger shorts and the crop top and her stomach was tight and her waist was almost too small to be believed. She had beautiful green eyes and reddish-blond hair. The other three were all gorgeous but she had them by a good margin. Her husband was a little taller than I and looked like a body builder, who was not into bulk but strength.

He said, "Let's go. Everyone's waiting for us." Like hers, his voice was deep and sexy. I had to admit his voice was almost hypnotic in its quality. They made a good pair that would put most any two people to shame. This was wild. He invited me after his wife finished sticking her tongue in my mouth down to my tonsils while she plastered her beautiful inches onto my body.

"Okay." I'm not dumb just a little slow.

The three of us went over to Allie's house.

There, I met the four husbands. Julie's husband, Jeff, said, "It will be fun watching you with Julie tonight."

I then met Wayne, Cindy's husband, and Charlie, Allie's husband, who said, "Allie and Cindy both say you're a good screw. I hope you'll help me with Allie some more and not just tonight."

Here I was between them, caught in the middle, when Julie walked up and fondled my cock. "Ahh, you listened. I like men who go commando, women, too."

I smiled and said, "I was just following instructions."

She looked into my eyes and said, "I hope you will follow instructions later and do me." Giving my cock a final squeeze, she moved off and I went for a beer. The evening continued on with burgers and salads eaten around an outdoor table. The conversation continued in a sexy, teasing vein though I had a feeling, it was not teasing, as there was promise in everyone's eyes. The view of the lake was good though mine is better. However, I wasn't looking at the lake tonight.

I was staring at the four women who were dressed similarly in tight shorts and tee shirts as we men. None of them were wearing bras and nipples protruded giving everyone a good show. Julie was wearing a loose tee shirt, sometimes called a wife beater with no sleeves and low in front and back. When she leaned forward, her breasts were on display and she leaned forward frequently. Janet's tee shirt was cropped and, as she moved, the under side of her breasts showed. Cindy and Allie were wearing thin tee shirts and their nipples showed clearly. All the men were enjoying the views. Cindy sat in a chaise lounger straddling it with her legs. Even though she sat back, she kept her legs spread straddling the lower part of the lounger. It let everyone see her cunt lips as the crotch of her shorts pulled up into her slit. The crotch was getting wet.

Most of the guys were getting hard looking at all the feminine body parts on display. Julie was eying Cindy hungrily. Finally, she bent over and kissed her passionately. She moved down and began to lap at Cindy's crotch. Cindy moaned. Julie stood and pulled her shirt over her head and dropped her shorts down and stepped out of them. She went to Cindy and pulled at her shorts. Cindy lifted her hips and her shorts slid off her hips. She pulled her legs up and together so Julie could remove the shorts. Julie wasted no time and lay on her stomach on the lounger burying her head in Cindy's crotch. Cindy arched her back and groaned in joy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.