The Blushing Bride - Cover

The Blushing Bride

Copyright© 2012 by Janno Jones

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rick is feminized by his wife Sally, and it all culminates in a wild night at a bridal salon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Humor   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

As soon as they got to the back room the guy, who hadn't even told Rikki his name, took control. He led Rikki to one of the couches and sat him down, then started kissing him passionately. Rikki was so hot from all that dirty dancing in the disco that he quickly got flushed with excitement. He melted into the guy's arms, and when the guy put his hand down Rikki's panties, it was all Rikki could do to keep from screaming with passion.

He had never felt so small and feminine and completely under the sway of a guy. The guy moved his hand up and down Rikki's pantyhose-clad legs, teasing Rikki with a caress, rubbing Rikki's little nubbin of a dick ever so softly, then drawing away with maddening slowness.

The guy had his tongue practically down Rikki's throat, and his hot breath was in Rikki's face, making Rikki almost swoon with lust. The room seemed to go all blurry and Rikki had no concept of Time, Space, anything except this strong man's lips on his.

Then the guy was pulling down Rikki's pantyhose, and then his panties came off also. The guy's rough, calloused hand was cupping Rikki's ass, and tingles of excitement pulsed through Rikki's body. Rikki couldn't stand it anymore: he reached down inside the guy's pants and felt his throbbing erection, the knobby skin and the smooth head pulsing with energy.

Rikki unzipped the guy's pants and in an instant his pants and underwear were on the floor, and his massive dick was arching free. Rikki put his head down and licked it all the way from the base to the head, then went down and flicked his tongue along the guy's balls. He licked up to the head again, then took it in his mouth.

The guy gave a grunt of pleasure as Rikki sucked slowly, using his tongue to massage the delicious smooth hardness of the head. He ground his hips and pushed his dick further into Rikki's mouth, and gave a low moan of pleasure as Rikki bobbed his head up and down on the massive dick.

Rikki had never sucked a guy's cock before but he was pumping now like a natural. He used his mouth like a suction, cradling the guy's balls with his manicured fingernails while he sucked furiously on the lovely dick in his mouth. The guy got more and more excited, and grabbed Rikki by the hair and pushed his head down roughly.

Then it happened: a shuddering, shaking orgasm, as the guy thrust his hips and pushed all the way into Rikki's throat, making him swallow the hot cum as it spurted like a fire hose down his throat.

The guy lay back, spent, as Rikki choked on the cum in his gullet.

There was a minute of silence, but then Rikki noticed the guy's dick was getting hard again.

"Roll over, baby," the guy said. "I want to fuck you in the ass."

With a feeling of intense excitement Rikki rolled over on the couch, and the guy, taking some of the cum from his dick and rubbing it on Rikki's ass pussy to lubricate it, then slowly pushed the head of his dick in Rikki's virgin ass pussy.

It hurt at first, but then Rikki relaxed and opened himself up, and the head of the guy's dick slipped in. Slowly he worked it in and out, as Rikki opened his ass more to receive him.

It was ecstasy. Rikki felt waves of heat rising from his ass all the way up his spine to his head. Electric currents were pulsing through his body with every pump of the dick inside him. He moaned, amazed at how good it felt.

The guy reached around and caressed Rikki's nipples, which sent waves of pleasure through Rikki's body.

"Oh, God," Rikki said. "Oh, this feels soo good."

"That's it, baby," the guy said. "You're getting a good ass-fucking now."

Rikki felt the last bits of his masculinity just draining away. New vistas of female pleasure opened up inside him, as he squealed and screamed with every thrust. "You are a girl, you are a girl," a voice inside him was saying, and all he could do was agree.

How long it went on Rikki couldn't say. His mind was in a dreamland, his body was on fire. The guy's dick was deep within him, and with every thrust it was bringing him to new plateaus of ecstasy. His cheeks were on fire, his body was crackling with sexual energy, and he thought he could swoon with ecstasy. He was babbling in a nonsense language, not even caring what he was saying.

Finally the guy pumped harder and harder, coming to a crescendo of passion, and Rikki screamed as the guy exploded in a thunderous orgasm that sprayed hot cum all through him.

He lay on the couch, exhausted but ecstatic, with the guy's muscular body on top of him, and realized that now he was truly feminized.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.