Triptych
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 48 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

“WE NEED A BIGGER BED!” I panted when we’d all recovered a bit. Allison and Lissa laughed. It had become my mantra.

“What a great idea!” Melody said. She scrambled out of the bed and started tugging at the end table between the two beds. “Help me move this out of the way and we can push the two beds together.”

I had to laugh. That was just what we’d done months ago when Melody moved into my dorm room after my roommate left; we’d shoved the two beds together and got a king size mattress pad. I helped Melody move the end table away. At least it wasn’t bolted to the wall, but we still had to unplug the lamp and the clock radio. We shoved the beds together. It was obvious that there was going to be a crack down the middle, but the bed was big. We could roll around all night if we wanted to and at least slipping into the crack wouldn’t hurt as much as falling off the end of the bed.

There was a lineup waiting for the bathroom, so Lissa called room service and started ordering stuff. I realized I was pretty hungry, too. I’d just pointed out the French dip when my cell phone rang a familiar tune.

“Hello, Kitten,” I answered.

“Oh Tony, I love you,” she breathed. It sounded like she’d been running. “Did you start already?”

“Um ... yeah. After Lissa’s match this afternoon, we were all so horny we barely made it to our hotel room.”

“It was amazing. Wendy and I watched it streaming live on my laptop. It was so hot!” she said.

“You understand why we didn’t get around to calling you before we started in?” I asked. I was a little concerned. Kate and I had talked about this. She knew we were going to be bursting when the last match was over and that Allison would be with us in the room. She said that we weren’t always going to have all the same lovers. I wasn’t sure what that meant beyond the fact that Allison was here and Kate wasn’t.

“Oh, I understand. You know how close you have to get when two people are watching the same computer screen?”

“No,” I said. I had a feeling I was going to find out. “How close?”

“Real close. When the match ended, I discovered that a tiger had her paw on my pussy! Imagine that!”

“Really?” Wendy was playing with Kate? I clicked the phone onto speaker as Lissa hung up the room phone and Melody and Allison approached to listen. “Tell me about it, Kitten.”

“It was really all sort of innocent,” Kate began. “We were sitting so close to each other watching Lissa play. And we’ve all been teasing each other all week. Sandra and her boyfriend Walt were going to watch the game this afternoon at his apartment. Amy was watching with Sonia and Thor. I don’t know who Bree was watching with, but I think maybe she was watching with Rio and Whitney—maybe John and the rest of the team, too. And—well, we are all pretty horny.”

“Did you have a big orgy?” I asked.

“Oh no! Not at all. But everybody called as the match was ending and a couple didn’t hang up right away. There was a lot of heavy breathing going on,” she said.

“None of it yours, of course,” I chuckled.

“Well, a little. Then I found this tiger with her paw on my pussy.”

“That sounds frightening,” Lissa laughed, joining the conversation.

“Oh, it really wasn’t that bad,” Kate said. “Besides, I guess I kind of had a paw on the tiger’s pussy, too.”

“Um ... Kate? You didn’t, like, give her any ... um ... orders, did you?” I asked. We’d worked so hard with Wendy over the past month to make sure she understood we were her friends and not her masters.

“No! I would never do that. We’re friends. We were just so horny that— You know that you’ve spent weeks getting me used to having sex a few times a week and then all of a sudden you were all gone! I didn’t know it would affect me like that. I couldn’t concentrate in class or anything. Thursday, Doc Henredon sent me home and said I should go somewhere that I could focus on the competition.”

“How did he know you weren’t focused?” Melody asked.

“He caught me watching the stream on my smartphone in class,” she giggled.

“You weren’t!” Allison screamed. “In class?”

“Hi Allison,” Kate said. “Did you pass out?”

“Mmm. I just sort of went black for an instant. Not quite out.”

“That’s only because we nearly fell off the bed and all got a shot of adrenalin,” I said.

“So did you and your tiger ... um ... finish?” Melody asked, getting us right back to the real subject of interest.

“Ohh, I don’t think we’re finished yet, but we certainly got a good start,” Kate said.

“Is she listening in with you now, little minx?” Lissa asked.

“Grrr. Rawr. Rawr.” Was the response.

“Who’s got her paw where now?” I asked.

“I think we’ll just ... um ... go to bed now,” Kate answered. “Just wanted to say, ‘love you.’ I do, you know?”

“We love you, too, Kate,” I said. “Have fun!”

“Okay!”


“You guys don’t mind that your ... uh ... other lover is messing around with someone else?” Allison asked as we moved back onto the bed.

“What are we doing?” Melody asked as she attacked Allison’s pointy nipple.

“Well, yeah, but ... ah! ... Somehow ... I thought it would be different. I don’t know why,” Allison said. She seemed to lose her train of thought again, but that could have been because I’d just buried my face in her pussy and Lissa covered her mouth with her own. What came out next was just a series of gasps and groans.

We shifted positions a couple of times and I found myself flat on my back with Lissa’s pussy in my mouth. I figured out that it was Melody who sank onto my cock. I felt pressure against my sides and sliding my hands down, found Allison’s feet. Melody and Lissa seemed to have her well in hand. I turned my hands and took Lissa’s beautiful breasts in them. Even with her pussy nearly smothering my face, I marveled at the supple tenderness of Lissa’s breasts. I tweaked her nipples gently and was rewarded by a renewed grinding against my mouth and a fresh flood of her juices.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.