Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

WE LAY IN BED TOGETHER. It was still a little strange to think of making love to Kate in this bed without either Melody or Lissa there with us. But it was also okay. Lissa and Melody were making love to each other in Minneapolis right now and this was my special time with Kate. I wanted to make it as special as I could.

We undressed each other, one piece of clothing at a time. I took off her top—she removed my polo shirt. I slid her cami up over her head and off—she unfastened my belt and let my pants drop around my ankles. I stepped out of them before kneeling and slowly pulling her leggings down and off her feet. I kissed each of her pretty, purple-polished toes. We stood in front of each other and just let our eyes rove—she across the bulge in my briefs and me to the sheer mesh of her black bikini panties. We moved together for a kiss and each hooked our hands in the waist of the other’s undergarment to pull it down as far as we could reach, leaving my cock free to press against her tummy and mons. We lost the underwear and fell back on the bed together.

Making love with just the two of us focused our lovemaking. Every little sound, every feather touch was focused on my partner.

Kate rolled to her back and held out her arms to me. I realized that in two weeks, we hadn’t used this most basic of positions. I hovered over her, my knees between hers and my hands planted on either side of her ribcage. One of her hands was on my neck while the other wormed its way between the two of us to grasp and guide my cock. I rocked back and forth a little, hunching my back in order to drag my tiny nipples against her much larger ones. She had a look of excited expectancy in her eyes as I let her guide my hard-on to her hot opening.

When I pressed slowly into her, the sun rose on her face. I knew that if I went blind, her smile would be the memory that lit my darkened eyes.

We moved apart and together again, our gasps and ragged breaths punctuated by kisses. I felt Kate tense up and let a small orgasm pass through her.

“Oh, that was nice. And I’m still awake. I can still feel you moving in me. Tony, you feel so perfect in me—so stretched and yet comfortable. I want ... ohh! I guess I got. Again!”

I moved slowly and deliberately through her moist folds. I let myself truly feel every ripple of her pussy walls as she contracted around me. There was the spot where the little flap of her inner labia folded inward with my cock as I plunged deeper and then fluttered around it as I pulled out.

Her orgasms continued to ripple through her every few seconds. She was building to a big one. So was I. I was wrapped up in her—absorbed. There was nothing in the world but the two of us on a bed that disappeared an inch from where we touched it. I could feel the tingling in the back of my spine, the pounding in my heart and lungs that told me my climax was imminent.

“Stay with me, Kitten,” I whispered to her. Her breath was coming in gasps and I could hear the high pitched whine that usually built to a mind-blowing orgasm. “Stay with me, darling. Look in my eyes. Ride it out with me. I love you. Breathe. Do you feel it, my love? Kiss me.”

I bent my mouth to hers. We were connected at our lips and tongues as well as our genitals when the first wave swept over us.

“Tony!” she gasped. “I love you.” She sucked air into her lungs in one long draw that I knew she’d hold until she passed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.