Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

LATHER, RINSE, REPEAT. That’s the way my week went. Class, class, class, practice, homework. The first break in the monotony of my schedule was Friday at nine-thirty when I met with Clarice.

She wasn’t happy.

I hadn’t done any work on the Singhs’ portrait since my sketch last Saturday. I promised that I’d have studio time on Saturday afternoon, but that this was reality now that I was back in classes. I was only going to get to paint in my studio about once or, at best, twice a week. I was really surprised, though, when she faced me with another issue.

“You aren’t taking advantage of Wendy, are you?”

“Clarice! Why would you even think that? Wendy’s my friend.”

“She’s staying at your house. She served everyone at your party. She was cleaning the kitchen and mopping the floors when I left Saturday night. She looked like a servant.”

“How much do you know about Wendy?” I asked point-blank.

“Enough to tell that she’s been abused in the past and has lost every shred of her confidence. She is not the same girl that was working here a year and a half ago.”

“I don’t think she’s the same girl that was working here last spring,” I said. “She’s gone through shit. She’s still very closed and private about what happened, but I gather that her ex-boyfriend not only beat her, he robbed her. We’re very careful not to give her orders and we’re trying to provide a safe environment for her to recover in.”

“That’s a relief to hear, Tony. I’m not close to Wendy, but I see her every day and I can tell she’s hurting. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.”

“I’ll do that, Clarice. I’m glad you are concerned. She says she has a new place to live at the end of the month, just after classes at the U start next week. She’s looking forward to it.”

“Good. Now go get some painting done.”

“Can’t. I’ve got class. See you next week.”


I dropped into the ice bath at SCU and groaned. As good for me as it was supposed to be, this was not relaxing. And why did my muscles hurt so much anyway? Oh. Yeah. I was working out two hours a day at the club and another hour a day in Sports Conditioning. Man, I hope I won’t be this sore when Opens start. I squeezed my eyes shut as the ice started to leach away the aches. It seemed like I was only in there a minute before I was being shaken.

“Hey, don’t fall asleep in the tub!” Bree said. “I’m not big enough to haul your ass out. Climb out and dip into the still bath for ten minutes.”

“Bree? What are you doing... ? Oh, yeah.” I kept forgetting that the sports therapy room was co-ed. It had doors connecting from both the men’s and women’s locker rooms. That’s why we wore shorts. “Do you get to boss me around?”

“What do you think a manager does?” she laughed. “Ten minutes in the still tub, then dry off, put on a dry pair of shorts or jockeys and go into massage room two.”

She turned on her heel and went into the women’s locker room. Her tight buns made her warm-ups look good. I couldn’t help but notice.

The water in the still bath isn’t as hot as the spa, but it felt like boiling to my ice-conditioned body. Still, there was something about feeling life return to my limbs after they’d been frozen stiff. The ten minutes was over too soon and I headed into the locker room to get dry shorts on. When I got to the massage room, the table looked so comfortable that I just stretched out on it and buried my face in the cradle at the end.

Someplace along the line I heard the door open and shut and felt hands start on my neck and softly stroke down to my waist. It was gentle at first, but by the third stroke, I could feel the pressure building as my muscles gave way beneath strong fingers. I groaned. After the long strokes, she started on my neck.

She? Yeah, I could tell. Either a girl or a really small guy. Her hands were strong, but small.

“Now, repeat after me.”

“Bree? Why are you doing a massage?”

“It’s part of my training. Repeat. Trapezius.” She worked the big muscle across my shoulders and I muttered the word. It did feel good and she was digging her fingers in just right.

“Rhomboid major,” she said as she moved down and under my shoulder blade.

“Rhomboid major,” I repeated.

“Deltoid.” Her hands moved outward across the top of my shoulder joint as I repeated the word. She moved down the back side of my shoulder.

“Ow! What the hell was that?” I screamed when she pushed her thumbs in at the base of my shoulder.

“Oh! Um ... Teres major, I think,” she said. “Sorry. I didn’t know it would be so sore.” She didn’t let up, though and in a few seconds the pain eased and I could feel the muscle loosening.

“What’s with repeating the names of the muscles?” I asked.

“I thought as long as I was working on them, we might as well memorize them for anatomy. I’m looking at the chart while I give you a rub-down.”

She kept up the process for half an hour, thoroughly covering my back and arms. She was really pretty good and I was feeling less sore than I had when we started. I had a feeling that we were both learning the muscles pretty well, too. When she reached my waist she stopped and gave me a smack on the butt.

“That’s it for today,” she said. “So far my classes have only covered back and arms. Next week, legs. Go shower and get out of here. I know you’ve got plans tonight.” I turned my head as she opened the door. She was still dressed in her warm-ups, but instead of a sweatshirt she had a tank-top on and she was sweating.

“Uh, Bree? Thanks,” I said.

“See you Monday, Tony.”


Friday night used to be date night. But there was something much more calm and enjoyable about family dinner night. Well, scratch calm. There were five adults and two kids at the dining room table. Lissa and Wendy had put together a huge pot of spaghetti sauce and pasta. I sat between Damon and Kate. Wendy and Melody were between the boys. Lissa had Kate on one side and Drew on the other. For a moment I considered starting a game of Musical Meals, but it looked like Lissa could read my mind and gave me a stern look. Then we both giggled.

We talked about school and what was going on. Wendy was working the late shift tonight instead of the early dinner crowd so she had a few minutes to enjoy the time with us. She hadn’t put on much weight yet and still looked painfully thin, but she was definitely more relaxed and didn’t jump to run to the kitchen when Damon asked for more milk. I got the honors for that one. When I sat back down, I felt Kate gently pat my thigh. When I looked, I saw that neither of her hands were above the table and by the look on Lissa’s face I guessed she was getting the same treatment.

It was good. I had a ton of reading to do and needed to put the finishing touches on my first paper for Critical Reading. The dishes had to be done and the food put away. The boys had to be scrubbed, storied, and put to bed. Wendy rushed out of the house to go to work.

And then it was the four of us.

Melody came over and sat in my lap in the recliner and just cuddled in. Kate and Lissa cuddled on the sofa. I kissed Mel long and sweetly, just relishing the taste of her lips. We made out for a few minutes and saw that Kate and Lissa were doing the same thing.

“No homework tonight, okay guys?” Lissa pled.

“It’s date night,” Melody said. “Can’t do homework on date night.”

“I can sacrifice one night of painting,” Kate said. “For date night.”

They all three looked at me.

“No one’s ever accused me of being too dedicated to my schoolwork,” I said. “I might have to do reading in the morning before Pilates, though.” Melody pecked me on the lips and got off my lap. Lissa pushed me back into my chair and sat on me. Now Melody and Kate were on the sofa holding hands and kissing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.