Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

IF WE STAYED in the position we were in much longer, Kate and I would effectively be glued together by dried come. That had a certain appeal to it, but I didn’t relish eventually ripping ourselves away from each other so I let her slide off my lap to settle between Melody and me. I wrapped my arm around Lissa, pulling her close. I kissed her and licked Kate’s juices from her face as she absently petted me. After two such powerful orgasms in such a short period of time, it would be a while before I was ready to go, no matter how inspiring the company.

Lissa felt the slick coating on me and brought her fingers to her nose, then licked them.

“You too?” she asked. I nodded. She looked at me with puppy-dog eyes. “Please, Tony? I’m the only one who hasn’t.”

I smiled. How could I resist my incredible wife asking me to give her an orgasm? I touched her and felt how wet she was as she moaned. The small sound was enough to attract Kate’s attention and she looked to see what I was doing. I saw Kate’s hand go to Melody’s pussy and heard an answering moan from my other wife.

This would be interesting.

I have favorite positions and positions I like a lot. I think that covers them all. One I particularly like while eating Lissa, though, is a sixty-eight-and-a-half. I face her pussy, but instead of straddling her head, I kneel next to it. She can play with her favorite things without worrying about me accidentally ramming my cock down her throat when the excitement builds up. I have complete access without having my neck bent back at an odd angle.

And—oh!—the view is magnificent.

I positioned myself and bent to take my first taste of delight while watching Kate assume a similar position over Melody. I watched as she took her first tentative taste of Melody. She looked at me and smiled a megawatt smile and bent herself to the task of exploring our lover with her tongue. I figured that since she had essentially the same plumbing, she’d figure out what to do from there, so I focused on pleasing Lissa.

Lissa jokes about her odor as smelling like canned tuna, but it isn’t like that at all. It’s spicy. It does get stronger the more turned on she gets—and she was absolutely running with juices right now—but the more aroused she is, the more like some exotic incense she smells. I’m terrible at describing smells. I can tell you all about how her inner lips open; how her color flushes from light pink to coral to deep red; how her clit emerges as an almost translucent pebble with hints of fire beneath the surface to an almost ruby sheen as I nibble and suck at it. But describing her smell? All I know is that I’d recognize it anywhere; and anytime I recognized it, I’d feel a need building deep inside me.

The need isn’t for an orgasm personally. The need is to please and pleasure my lover. I’d do anything for her. I’d suffocate myself between her legs gladly just to bring her over the edge.

As Lissa writhed beneath me, I spared a glance at Kate just as her head snapped up and her back arched. She caught her breath and lowered her head back to Melody’s pussy. I looked back and from my angle could see both Lissa and Melody had a hand on Kate’s sex. They were distracting her.

Well, I couldn’t do anything about Melody, but I could certainly divert Lissa’s attention. I buried my face and renewed my efforts. In moments, I was being rewarded by Lissa’s juices flowing over my tongue as she cried out in ecstasy. The call seemed to inspire Melody as well. She joined her voice to Lissa’s and they sang their orgasms in perfect harmony.

Kate rose up and knee-walked away from their probing hands. She turned toward me and we kissed, swapping the taste and juices of our lovers.

“I can’t take any more tonight,” Kate gasped at me. “It’s so overwhelming. She’s so ... beautiful down there. I might explode.”

I took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom. When the water temperature was right, I brought her into the shower with me. I bathed her, taking care to wash the semen off her back and to soothe her flaming sex. I didn’t probe, just washed her gently.

“Me next,” Melody said as she stepped into the shower behind me.

I heard the toilet flush and Lissa’s voice.

“Room for me, too?”

It’s a big shower, but with four of us, we were using our bodies to rub against each other and wash the sweat off. We just washed, gently and thoroughly, without getting too playful.

As we dried off, Lissa said, “Stay the night with us, Kitten?”

“Of course, my darlings. I don’t want to let my lovers out of my sight. Is there room?”

“We’d make room for you even if we were all piled up in a twin bed,” I said. “We’d just stack up from biggest on the bottom to smallest on the top.”

“You’d get squashed,” Kate giggled.

We tumbled into bed with no one minding the smell of hot sex that permeated our sheets.


I woke up sandwiched between Melody and Kate. I was lying on my back and Melody on my left had one leg thrown over me and pillowed her head on my shoulder. Her hair was scattered across my face and I blew it away from my nose. I couldn’t use a hand because she was lying on that one. My right arm was wrapped around Kate and I held her breast in my hand. Snuggled up tight against her, Lissa’s breasts pressed into the back of my hand. Lissa’s hand, stretched across Kate, rested on my chest next to Melody.

I was thinking our bed might be too small.

I lay awake thinking about the remarkable women with whom I shared my life.

And now there was Kate. I remembered clearly finishing the mural at school and turning to see her standing behind me with a look of adoration in her eyes. I remembered her words after we finished cleaning up the brushes. “Anytime you want.” Now that time had actually come and she slept, curled up naked beside me. Had our ménage à trois become a ménage à quatre?

She must have felt that I was awake. Perhaps my hand on her breast twitched. She slowly and lazily rolled toward me. She had sleepy eyes, but her smile was still brilliant when she looked at me. I stroked her back all the way down to her butt as she let her hand drift downward and casually grasped my morning erection.

“I missed feeling this pressed against me this morning,” she whispered. “I guess Melody has you pinned.”

“I’ll move a little, sweetie,” Melody whispered as she lifted her head. Kate kissed her softly and Melody pulled off of me, freeing my other hand.

Kate moved farther onto me pressing herself against my chest and riding my thigh with her pussy.

“Is it okay?” she asked Melody.

“Of course it is, silly,” Melody responded. “I’ll just be here if you need anything.” She reached up and petted Kate’s hair.

Kate moved fully over me and ground her pussy against my cock. I could feel her heat and was drenched in her fluids. She kissed me once—tasting, sampling my lips and tongue. She kissed me again—deeply, lovingly. The third kiss was passion incarnate. She hugged me and squirmed on me as if trying to get the maximum amount of body-contact possible. Her breasts were pressed against my chest and even her toes tried to link with mine. When we broke the kiss, I gently stroked her cheek as we looked into each other’s eyes.

She pushed herself up and reached down to direct my cock toward her pussy.

“Wait! No! Tony, don’t!” Lissa exclaimed, coming suddenly awake and realizing what was happening.

Kate’s face fell and tears sprang to her eyes. She let go of my cock and a mournful wail issued from her lips.

“Lissa... !”

“I’m sorry, Kitten. I’m sorry,” Lissa panted. “Of course you can make love to Tony. Don’t be frightened sweetheart. I’m sorry I yelled.”

“Why?” Kate moaned.

“Honey, you have to tell him. That’s all. It’s not fair otherwise.”

“Lissa,” I said, “I know she’s a virgin. She’s in control. I’m not forcing her.”

“That’s not it, Tony,” Lissa said and looked at Kate.

“I don’t understand,” she said.

“Oh dear,” Lissa said. “Kate, have you ever had anything inside you?”

“No. Your tongue last night,” she giggled a little.

“You never used anything when you masturbated?” Melody asked.

“I never ... never felt ... I’d never had an orgasm until last night,” Kate said. “I didn’t know how wonderful it would be.”

“Oh my god.”

“Tony,” Lissa said, “Kate is not only a virgin, she’s a completely intact virgin. Sweetheart, if we didn’t tell Tony that and he hurt you, he’d never forgive himself. And when you make love with him the first time, it will hurt.”

“It can’t be that bad,” Kate insisted. “I know enough about sex to know that we’re made to fit together.”

“As long as everyone knows and you still want this, then I’m sorry I broke the mood. Forgive me, please?”

Kate leaned over and kissed Lissa. It was obvious that no forgiveness was necessary. Kate was sliding back and forth rubbing against my cock again and there was no mistaking that, between her fluids and my leakage, we were both ready. Still...

“Are you sure you want this, Kate?” I asked as she reached between us to grasp my cock again.

“Aren’t I supposed to say something like, ‘Make a woman of me, Tony?’” she smiled.

“No one could ever make you more of a woman than you are,” I said. “I love you.”

Kate positioned me at her opening. I had my hands on her waist to support her with her delicious nipples directly in front of me. Lissa and Melody both reached to stroke her sides as she sat back on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.