Triptych
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

AFTER WE FINALLY GOT AROUND to having breakfast, we spent a lazy Sunday morning and early afternoon. None of us really wanted to do anything but sit around and make out. Unfortunately, we had company coming and felt that we really needed to get dressed. I had to run to the store to get ribs for our barbecue with Wendy and then we all invaded the kitchen to cook. Being ‘the man’, I got control over the ribs and grill. Don’t ask how that ever got started. It had nothing to do with being a great hunter or accomplished chef, but the girls all thought that it was natural for a guy to want to play with fire.

I had news for them. With the three of them running around all morning in their T-shirts shirts and panties, I had all the heat I could handle. Lissa, Melody and I had been on our best behavior in the morning, not wanting to risk another embarrassment when Kate came in with our coffee, so we were all a little on the horny side. There was a lot of kissing, rubbing, and brushing against each other in the kitchen among all four of us, even after we got dressed.

Wendy arrived and, as promised, went straight to the shower to clean up after work. We noticed that she took long enough to take care of more than getting clean, but Kate reprimanded us and told us to be nice. By the time Wendy was out of the bathroom and dressed in a pair of shorts and tube top, I was out on the deck getting smoke in my eyes every time I opened the cover on the grill. I could see the girls through the patio doors as they poured glasses of iced tea and nibbled on Kate’s deviled eggs. That was all the inspiration I needed. I went inside.

“Hey! Doesn’t the caveman get a deviled egg and a drink?” I asked plaintively. Melody pushed an egg in my mouth and shut me up. I’m not much into iced tea, so I poured one of my ginger ale and cranberry juice cocktails. When I could finally speak again, I raved about the egg—one of my favorite dishes of all time—and kissed Kate. I finally got around to greeting Wendy.

“It’s good to see you, Wendy,” I said as I approached and gave her a hug. I swear, I did not intend to kiss her, but I only realized it was happening when I heard three other people clear their throats behind me. “Um ... wow ... that’s some greeting,” I mumbled.

“Yeah. Well, I haven’t seen you in a long time either, remember?”

“But at Carmine’s...” The play on words suddenly dawned on me. Well, maybe sometime she’d get to see me again...

I was interrupted. Lissa turned me to face her, scowling.

“You got something and have to share,” she said.

I grinned and kissed her. Then Melody. I turned to Kate, but she turned away and looked at Wendy.

“Mmm ... I think I’ll get mine from the source,” she said. Wendy’s eyes shot wide open when Kate kissed her. She didn’t pull away, though.

“I see things are just as crazy here now as the last time I visited,” Wendy said. “I’m so glad I accepted your invitation.”

“Tell us about your summer,” Lissa said.

I suddenly realized I’d left the ribs on the grill and ran out the door, so I didn’t hear what else was said.


We ate until we were all groaning. Ribs, deviled eggs, potato salad, and my newly-popular grilled zucchini and asparagus. I started shuffling around putting away leftover food and clearing the dishes. Melody and Lissa came in from the deck and Mel helped me while Lissa started getting ice cream out for dessert.

“Do you really think anybody is going to be able to eat more?” I asked. “I’m so stuffed I can hardly breathe.”

“I’d like ice cream!” Melody said.

“And I’m definitely having some,” Lissa responded, “with chocolate syrup. I’ll ask Kate and Wendy what they’d like.”

She turned toward the deck doors but I caught her arm before she could move forward.

“Mel,” I whispered. She looked up from the dishwasher and came to join us.

From where we stood in the kitchen, we could see out onto the deck through the French doors. Kate and Wendy were leaning against the far railing and seemed to be in a very intense discussion about something. Wendy was shaking her head violently, but Kate put her arm around our friend and leaned in to her face. Wendy seemed frozen in place for a moment; then nodded her head. Kate turned Wendy toward her and hugged her. Wendy seemed to collapse against Kate for a moment and then straighten up. They turned toward the kitchen and we all got busy doing other things. I don’t think they suspected we’d been watching them.

“Who’s for ice cream?” Lissa asked as they came into the kitchen.

“Mmm. Yum,” Kate said.

“Sure, I guess so. Thank you,” Wendy added. Lissa started dipping.

“Say guys,” Kate said, “would you mind if I did a load of laundry before I go back tonight? I’d really appreciate it.”

“Of course, Kitten,” Lissa said. “You know you are always welcome to use the laundry. You shouldn’t even bother to use the coin-ops any more. Bring your clothes over every weekend.

“Thanks, sweetie!” Kate said. She surprised Lissa with a hug from behind. “Hey, Wendy, do you have any laundry you need to do? I probably don’t have a full load with me.”

“Um ... yeah ... I kinda do. I was going to hit Kwik-Kleen on the way ... uh ... home tonight.”

“Bring it in; we’ll see if we can get our undies mixed up,” Kate said.

She headed down the hall to the guest room to get her laundry. Wendy hesitated a moment.

“Do you mind if I toss some of my clothes in with Kate’s?”

“Of course not,” Lissa smiled. “By the time you get the wash started, Tony will have coffee made, won’t you dear?”

Oh, guess what! I’m making coffee. I left Melody to finish loading the dishwasher and filled the kettle. Wendy left to get laundry from her car. As soon as she was out of the house, my wives turned to me.

“What was that all about?” I whispered.

“I’ve got no idea,” Melody said.

“Neither do I, but Kate was really intense when she was talking to Wendy outside,” Lissa said. “What do you think?”

“Do you think Kate was asking her out? What was that bit about getting their undies mixed up?” Melody asked.

“No,” I said firmly. “Kate is ultra-sensitive to other people’s needs. I told you what happened with Bree. I think Wendy’s in trouble and Kate is trying to help. I’m sure she doesn’t have more than this weekend’s laundry to do.”

We could hear the girls laughing downstairs.


About eight, Wendy said she really had to leave, but that she’d had a great day.

“Thank you so much for inviting me over. I know I’m kind of odd when it comes to your friends, but it’s so nice to see you guys. And I bet I’ll see you on Thursday for your weekly meeting,” Wendy said to me.

“You know my schedule so well?”

“Oh, I get to know who Clarice is meeting with on a regular basis. It’s almost like being her secretary. ‘Wendy! More coffee!’ You know.”

“Does she meet all her clients there?” I asked.

“I don’t even think she has an office,” Wendy said. “Anyway, I just love seeing you guys and someday I’ll have you over. Maybe I can get Carma to comp us all a dinner one night. That would be fun.”

“Carma?”

“Oops. Carmine is really Carma. She knew no Italians would come to an Italian restaurant with a woman’s name unless it was ‘Mama Something.’ She’s back in the kitchen nearly every night. Next time you all come in, I’ll introduce you,” Wendy said. “Okay, now I really have to get going.”

“Can I get a ride?” Kate asked. “I need to get back to my dorm so I can go to work tomorrow.”

“Um ... sure ... um ... if you’re sure,” Wendy said.

I was about to jump in and offer to take Kate home, but Lissa squeezed my hand and I just smiled as they each kissed us goodnight and then left. Maybe Kate’s kiss felt a little more reserved than usual. I wasn’t sure. But you can bet we didn’t talk about much of anything else the whole time the three of us were in the hot-tub and getting into bed.


Mortgage approved. Lease approved. Fabric ordered. Ventilation installed. And practice, practice, practice. Lissa and I were getting better at not falling over each other when we were playing together instead of against each other. John kept a steady stream of doubles opponents coming in and we weren’t losing all the time anymore.

I stopped by Coach Jacobson’s office on Wednesday to talk about what we needed to do for the club and when things would get started. Classes don’t start at SCU until the 20th of September, unlike PCAD that start the day after Labor Day. Of course, I was only taking one class at PCAD and it only met twice a week. I didn’t know what I was going to do once Melody started back to school. Maybe Lissa and I would find a way to entertain ourselves. Hmm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.