Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

WE FELL ASLEEP a hot, sweaty tangle. We woke up the same way.

I’ve discovered that while we enjoy sex in any way at any time, we each have favorites. For example, Melody likes to make love at night when we’ve showered and are in bed. In an hour we need to shower again in order to rinse off the sweat. Sometimes we don’t make it back to the shower and wake up stuck to each other.

Lissa likes to make slow, luxurious love when she first wakes up and is in that stage of half-dreaming.

I prefer any time and any way.

But that explains why seconds after waking up, Lissa had begun to rub her butt against my morning wood, and why, by the time Melody cuddled up behind me and draped an arm over me to reach Lissa’s breast, I was already up to my balls in Lissa.

Have I mentioned just how much I love being sandwiched between my lovers? I suppose I have.

We were talking, laughing, kissing, and just lazily moving together. Occasionally, Melody’s hand would leave Lissa’s breast—only to be replaced by mine when Lissa complained—to push between my legs and squeeze my balls or tickle Lissa’s clit.

“Good morning! I heard voices, so I made coffee and thought I’d bring it to you in bed,” Kate said as she came through the door.

We all froze.

I was right at that point where I could feel my heartbeat in my cock because I was so close, and Melody’s finger was pressed firmly against Lissa’s clit. I don’t think Kate had the least idea what was going on beneath the thin sheet that separated us from her view.

“I think I got them right. Lissa’s is with cream, Tony is black espresso with a little water, and Melody’s is with cream and sugar. You guys look so cute cuddled up together.”

She leaned over and kissed Lissa on the cheek, then me, and then Melody. Melody had one hand on Lissa’s clit, but the other was buried in her own pussy. When Kate reached across to kiss Melody, Lissa and I rolled toward her a little. Both Melody’s hands twitched and she and Lissa practically rose off the bed as they came, trying desperately to stifle their screams. The feeling of Lissa clamping down on my cock as she came sent me over the edge and I’m sure I must have looked like I was spastic as the jolts went through my body.

“Are you guys, okay?” Kate asked. She looked at us and her mouth fell open as she realized what she’d just witnessed. “Oh! Oh my ... You were ... I’m so ... Oh my!” She turned to leave, but I found my voice before she got to the door.

“Kitten, you don’t need to leave. Nothing more is going to happen.” Lissa squeezed down on me again. “I think. You might as well come join us for morning coffee. You brought yourself a cup, too, didn’t you?”

“Mmm ... yes? Is it okay? I didn’t mean...”

“Kate that was very sweet of you,” Lissa said. “You can interrupt us anytime. We really don’t mind.”

“Really? I’ve never seen anyone ... I mean people...”

“You didn’t really see much this time,” I said, gasping in a deep breath as my cock shriveled out of Lissa. “You know, I think that’s the first time we ever ... um ... had anyone else in the room ... um ... when ... Well, that was interesting ... and a little exciting.”

I rolled to my back and pushed myself up to a seated position as Kate handed me my coffee and I gave her a kiss. I took a sip. I swear; the next best thing to an orgasm in my lover is my first sip of coffee in the morning. Having it right after such an intense experience just sent me into a daydream. Before I knew it, Melody was propped up beside me and had her legs over mine. She took her candy drink, kissed Kate, and seemed to go into her own fantasy world. Lissa pushed herself up against the two of us and pulled her legs up next to me. She took her time kissing Kate before she took her cup of coffee. The sheet had fallen away, but none of us cared as we savored that first sip of coffee.

“Oh, Kitten,” I sighed. “This is wonderful.”

“It is wonderful,” she said. “You have to stay right there. Just wait.”

Kate ran out of the room and we threw each other a puzzled look. It was only enough time for Kate to reach her room and return. She threw open the door and ran back to the bed. She crawled up on the edge of the bed with a sketchpad and pencil box, shifted her position once, and started drawing. I realized we were in the position I’d described to Kate and asked her to sketch. There was no posing. We were just there. She worked for about twenty minutes and our coffee cups were empty when I realized it was morning and I needed a potty break.

“Kitten,” I said. “We’re going to have to take a break. I have to use the bathroom.”

“Just a minute!”

She reached in her art box and pulled out a small camera and quickly clicked off half a dozen photos, moving in close to turn the camera toward each of us.

“Okay. Five-minute break, models. Then we need to get back to work.”

“Coffee was nice,” Melody grumbled as she beat me to the toilet, “but I sure better get breakfast out of this!”

I politely let Lissa go in next. None of us had bothered to put any clothes on, but Kate had seen us all naked before. She’s an artist.

“Don’t touch your hair!” she shouted at Melody as she came out of the bathroom.

“But I’ve got bedhead,” Melody complained.

“It’s perfect,” Kate said. “Really. It’s just perfect.”

We all got back in bed and arranged ourselves in the positions we had been in before nature called. Kate looked at the reference shots, made a couple of adjustments, and then handed us our coffee cups.

Then she surprised us.

“I need to get closer, so please try not to move much while I get in position. Be good and I’ll make more coffee at the next break and cook for you all when we’re finished.”

We agreed and Kate crawled up beside us. Kate has a really interesting style. When Melody, Sandra, Amy, and Kate took their turns sketching for Rhapsody Suite, the other three girls drew the entire scene. Kate drew only my eyes and nose. It was that charcoal sketch that connected the Suite and showed the connection among the pieces. She’s really into detail and left to her own devices will only draw small items, but very big.

Once she was settled in, she focused on Lissa and began to draw. Lissa was happy to be the center of Kate’s focus, even though I knew Kate was seeing highlights, shadows, curves, and lines, and not the loving gaze that Lissa cast on her.

When that sketch was done, she adjusted her position just a little, and then turned to Melody. Melody was just as excited about being Kate’s focus as Lissa had been, and I was looking forward to being the one she was looking at.

When she was finished, she turned to me. I realized then what had caught Lissa and Melody in such a fantasy.

Kate smiled at me.

I wanted to throw myself at her. That smile. I knew that I had to be smiling back when she bent to the fresh sheet of drawing paper in front of her. I’ve never been tested, but I’ve long suspected that I have some kind of photographic memory. It’s not like I can remember everything I’ve read. That’s different and has to do with comprehension. But if I study a scene for a while, I remember everything about it.

Kate, on the other hand, I suspect could do the same thing instantly. She had never said anything about it, but I noticed that after that brief moment of eye contact and brilliant smile, she bent to her paper and scarcely looked up as she drew.

It had been half an hour and our cold, empty coffee cups were beginning to shake in our hands when Kate closed her sketchbook and said, “That’s all.”

Kate threw the sketchbook behind her and wiggled in just a little closer to us. In this position, she could lean against me while touching both Melody and Lissa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.