Triptych
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

OF COURSE, NEITHER LISSA NOR I were allowed anywhere near Melody once she got to the hospital and they called her mother. Lexi asked them to please communicate with us since she was in Boston. We were going to have to do something about this. Those power of attorney things were going to be really important.

Fortunately, the boys were at Jack’s this week, but I called him to let him know what had happened. I had an idea for the weekend I wanted to run by him, too, and was pleased with his response. Lissa and I missed our training time and didn’t even think about it. I was sure the club would be pissed about us leaving our court empty, but they could just suck it as far as I was concerned. When I finally got to the hospital and got to see Melody, I was morose and angry and scared and ... Well, let’s just say it hadn’t been a good day. I called the Hotel Monaco downtown and reserved a suite with a king sized bed.

They brought Melody out of the hospital in a wheelchair. How dumb is that? She inhaled bleach, but now that they were releasing her, they couldn’t let her walk. The guy pushing the chair got just outside the doors and put the brakes on. He wasn’t going one step further. Apparently, that’s where the hospital’s liability ends. I’m surprised he didn’t tilt the chair forward and dump her. Lissa walked her to where I was opening the car door.

We got to the hotel and I left the car with the valet. The doorman wanted to take our bags, but I only had the one, so I shouldered it and we went in. The room was nice. There was a big tub, but it wasn’t meant for three. Melody and Lissa went in to bathe while I ordered room service for dinner.

We were all sitting on the sofa—the girls wrapped in cuddly robes—when there was a knock at the door. The server wheeled in a cart that folded out into a table. It was very elegant and we ate like we hadn’t seen food all day. As it turned out, none of us had eaten anything since breakfast, and that was a long time ago. While we were eating, there was another knock. A young maid stood there.

“I turn down your bed?” she asked the statement.

She was Asian and as I’d been schooling myself in facial composition, I thought she might be Vietnamese, but it was a wild-ass guess. I motioned her to go ahead and dug in my pocket for another dollar to tip her. She was done and in the main room before we started dessert.

“Make sofa bed?” she asked.

I looked at Melody and Lissa and grinned.

“That won’t be necessary, thank you,” I said. The two girls were giggling. The maid looked at us, smiled, and ran back into the bedroom. She was out a moment later.

“Goodnight,” she said. “Thank you.” She took the modest tip and left. I stepped into the bedroom and saw that she’d placed a chocolate each on three pillows.

“Somehow, I don’t think we’re nearly the strangest thing she’s ever seen in this hotel,” I ventured.

“Let’s get rid of the dinner tray so we won’t be disturbed again,” Lissa said. I pushed the table out into the hall and hung the ‘do not disturb’ sign on the door. Melody and Lissa had moved to the bed. They were kissing. What perfect sweetness. I love these women.

“I want to do something kinky,” Lissa said.

Melody and I looked at each other and I raised an eyebrow.

“Darling, we’re a threesome. By society’s standards, everything we do is kinky.”

“But it’s my birthday—almost—and I want something special. I want to do something very naughty.”

“Somehow, I think we’d enjoy that,” I said.

“What do you want to do?” Melody asked.

“I want you to watch.”

“I’ve done that before,” Melody answered. “That’s not new or kinky.”

“No,” Lissa said. She drew a deep breath. “I want you ... both ... to watch ... me.”

Now I was stunned. I didn’t think of Lissa as an exhibitionist, but at the same time, she didn’t mind modeling nude and was completely comfortable without clothes at home. Maybe this was something kinky.

“How do you want... ? What should we... ? Where... ?” I wasn’t getting my words out very well.

“I just want you both ... to sit ... there,” she said pointing to the bench at the end of the bed, “and watch me ... and not touch ... me ... or each other. I want to come for you.”

Oh my god! I was hard already. I’d read stories online—hey, everybody knows where to find that kind of stuff—and some included voyeuristic scenes. But they were always directed by the viewer, often having to convince or order the performer. But Lissa wanted to just entertain us. Well, no. Not just entertain. She wanted to be sure our attention was fixed on her and not on each other.

After removing the chocolates, she stacked the pillows so she could recline without lying flat on her back. She wanted to see Melody and me sitting at the foot of the bed. And she wanted to talk. I sensed somehow that something more was going on than exhibitionism, but I had no idea what. All we could do was watch and wait.

“I suppose you are wondering why I called this meeting,” she giggled. “God! This is harder than I thought it would be. Somehow having your face buried between my legs—either of you—feels less exposed than just spreading my legs and letting you look.” She hadn’t done that yet, but her hands were smoothing her robe over her curves. I realized she wasn’t just smoothing the fabric, she was petting herself—her shoulders and arms, her breasts, her legs. She closed her eyes for a moment and then they snapped back open. She looked directly into my eyes. And then at Melody.

“I’m beautiful,” she whispered. Duh! Still, in all the time we’d known each other, I’d never heard Lissa talk about her looks. “You don’t know how much that was drilled into my head when I was young. ‘You’re beautiful. You should be a model,’ was all I heard from the time I was six or seven. My parents didn’t push it, but they let Jack set up a few gigs for me. They absolutely forbade me to enter any beauty pageants. I think they were disappointed that I didn’t have more brains than beauty.”

“But...” I began.

“Shhh,” she cut me off. “This is my story—a bedtime story I’m telling my lovers.” She untied her belt and let the robe slide down her shoulders. Her head was lifted and she used a finger to stroke down the perfect symmetry from the center of her forehead, down her nose, across her lips and under her chin. She continued down her center axis, almost the way I would draw her, tracing through the hollow at the base of her throat and down between her breasts. The fabric moved away as she continued the line past her navel and down between her labia.

“I always compared myself to the other models and thought I was only average. But other people—not models—acted differently around me. I never trusted what anyone said. Jack was the only person who had cared for me because I was me and not because my body was perfect. Even after we divorced. So I got a reputation. I snubbed everyone in racquetball and became the Ice Queen.” Her left hand casually stroked her breast, pushing the robe away so we could see her tight hard nipple as she pinched it lightly. I could feel Melody’s breath catch. She so loves to play with Lissa’s nipples.

“Then Tony came into the club and we played racquetball. He was a nice guy and we played well. And he never once made a pass. You were never rude, darling. You may have even paid me a compliment or two. But I never felt that you wanted anything from me except good competition on the court. I started to relax around you. Mmm. Maybe once or twice, while I was sitting in the hot-tub after our game, I let myself think about you in the next locker room sitting naked in a tub...” She let the robe fall fully open as she stroked both of her breasts and pushed down toward her center. I could tell this was affecting Melody by her breathing. At least, I hoped it was what she was seeing and hearing and not a residual effect of the fumes she’d breathed. I know I was hard as a rock. I wiggled a little to get things more comfortable.

“Take your clothes off so I can look at you,” Lissa said. That took us about a second. “Yes. Just the way I imagined it at the club. But then there was Melody.” I glanced to my right. Melody’s grin was as broad as the room. I almost missed the first time Lissa’s hand dipped down into her pussy. The deep breath she took caused those magnificent breasts to rise and fall. Her eyes drifted closed and her legs parted to give her better access—and us a better view. I wanted to stroke myself. No; I wanted to jump up and plunge into that beautiful creature.

I sat still.

“I let all my barriers down the day Melody walked into the club. At first I just thought ‘Oh, they’re cute and they’re together, so they’ll be safe enough.’ But something started to happen to me. I felt the ice melting. I felt two people, who were obviously in love, turn their affections on me as well. I know we were a little awkward at first, trying to figure out what body part went where, but you laughed with me, and tickled me, and kissed me.”

Her eyes closed again as her breathing sped up. Two fingers were plunging into her depths. Wet slapping sounds came from her as she rubbed her clit. She neared her peak and then slowed down as her eyes opened again. I was leaking. I could smell the sweet fragrance of two women in high arousal. Melody had let her legs part and periodically squeeze closed, but, like me, she hadn’t let her hands wander.

“I wasn’t nearly as experienced as I let on when we met,” Lissa continued. “My few encounters with other models and with Jack revealed more about them than me. No matter how often I’d had sex with my husband, he was still my guardian and protector more than my lover. But the way you both looked at me changed the way I saw myself. Mmm!” she whined suddenly. Her hips jerked involuntarily and from five feet away, so did mine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.