Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

OH MY GOD! Did she just tease us?” I asked when we’d recovered enough to wobble to our own room and shut the door.

“Prick tease and pussy tease rolled into one,” Melody sighed.

“If one or more of you doesn’t do something about my leaking pussy right now I’m going to explode,” Lissa said.

“I don’t know, Lissa,” I said. “Isn’t that like the equivalent of a high school boy going home after a date and beating off?”

“Oh!”

“No, it’s not like that, lover,” Lissa said. “We’re partners. We’re all turned on and need each other. I want you, Tony.” By the time she’d said the words, she was stripped naked. I glanced over my shoulder and Melody was flinging her bottoms across the room somewhere near where her top had gone.

“I don’t think so, darlings,” I said. “I don’t think you want Tony’s boy cock. You want to taste our sweet Kitten’s pussy. You want to feel her tongue lapping up your juices. You want her perky nipples in your mouth and pressed against your aching tits.” Both Melody and Lissa were moaning on the bed and writhing around like cats in heat. I was on a roll. “You want her purple-painted fingernails scratching along your back while she kisses you and tells you how much she wants you. You want to feel her fingers caressing your ass as she pulls your pussy against hers. You want to tangle your fingers in her hair as you pull her face to your lips, your breasts, and your pussy. You even want to suck her little toes into your mouth and bathe them with your tongue while she makes you scream out your orgasm.”

Both Melody and Lissa grabbed pillows and stuffed them in their mouths with one hand while the other madly frigged their pussies. Twin Peaks. I swear that if they’d come any harder, I’d have to wash the ceiling. Oh, they’d done the same thing to me a few months ago and Allison had heard us clear down the hall. It was fun to get them back a little and to see them climax without ever having touched them.

The only problem was that I was horny, too. I wanted Kate just as badly as my lovers did. And my cock had left a huge wet spot on my sweats after Kate ground herself down on me.

Lissa and Melody were coming down enough that they’d removed the pillows from their faces and turned to kiss each other. They looked at me.

“Evil man,” Lissa hissed.

Both girls’ eyes came to rest on my erection, still tenting my sweats.

“Somebody’s gonna get it,” Melody said imitating Lissa’s tone almost perfectly.

They got on their hands and knees and came crawling toward me. There are things other than fear that can freeze a man in his tracks. I couldn’t have moved from that spot if the house was on fire. They pulled my sweats down and once they were around my ankles, I stepped out of them. My T-shirt followed.


I was up first in the morning and decided to bring coffee to my lovers who were still wrapped in each other’s arms. It was going to be a lazy Sunday morning and I thought maybe I’d make omelets for everyone. I remembered buying bell peppers and ham the last time we were at the store. Of course, there was all that food from last night, so maybe we didn’t need to cook at all.

That thought was accompanied by the realization that I wasn’t the only one awake. I heard what I thought was crying coming from the living room. My suspicion was confirmed when I saw Kate huddled in the middle of the sofa with her face buried in her hands. I walked over to her and put my hands gently on her shoulders.

“Kitten? Are you all right, sweetie? Tell me why you’re upset.”

“Oh, Tony!” she sobbed as she grabbed hold of me so hard I fell onto the sofa beside her. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry to all of you.”

I looked around quickly, thinking that maybe she broke something, but I didn’t see anything out of place.

“Why are you sorry, Kitten?”

“I teased you last night and then I ran off and sent you away with bluebells and you must hate me. I’m sorry. That’s not what I meant, but I got carried away and then I got scared and then...”

“Shh,” I comforted. I pulled her up out of the sofa and led her to the big recliner next to the fireplace. I plopped down and pulled her into my lap then leaned the chair back so she was cuddled up on me. Just like a kitten. “You’re not very experienced, are you?” I whispered. She shook her head, barely letting it leave my chest. “Well, first—all those stories you’ve heard about guys getting blue balls—that’s the word—are an exaggeration made up by whiny men to get their way. Guys know how to take care of things themselves. Girls, too. We’re all pretty good at satisfying ourselves—especially when we don’t know what our relationship is.”

“You’re okay?” I nodded. “Melody and Lissa, too?” I nodded again. She relaxed in my arms a little.

“There’s something else you should know because you’re dating a trio, remember? There are three of us. Things have been pretty hectic since we got back. Between the boys and the new business and art commissions ... I’ll tell you ... and you don’t have to pass this on to anyone ... last night was the best sex since we got back.”

“Just kissing you?”

“Uh ... no ... uh ... what happened after you went to bed.”

“Oh.” She gasped. “Oh!” She looked at me intently and I could see her eyes filling with tears again. I pulled her back to hug her to me. “You ... you ... you ... don’t really need me at all, do you?” she sobbed.

“Kate. We ... I love you. We want you. We might even need you, but that’s really lowest on the list. We want you so much that we will take things at any pace you set. None of us are going to push you to do anything you don’t want to do or don’t think you’re ready for. We want you to be happy.”

She didn’t say anything for a long time and I thought that she might have cried herself to sleep. I wasn’t objecting. I’d held Kate’s hand and we’d hugged and kissed. But somehow, having her curled up in a little ball in my lap was so much more intimate that I could hardly bear it. When she spoke, it was so softly I almost missed it.

“I love you, too. All y’all.”

I sat there and petted her back as we both drifted off to sleep again.


I woke up to a soft kiss on my lips. It took a second for it to register that the angle was wrong for it to be Kate. I pried my eyes open to look at Lissa leaning over to kiss Kate softly.

“Coffee,” she whispered.

Kate stirred and Lissa moved her kiss from cheek to lips. That progressed to me leaning in to add my lips to the two girls.

“Me too.” I heard Melody’s voice as she came up and pushed Lissa and me out of the way. She had a slow luxurious kiss with Kate and then kissed me with such sweet abandon that I was afraid I’d dump Kate on the floor. When Melody pulled back at last, Kate snuggled deeper against my chest if possible.

“S’eepy,” she said.

“Coffee,” Lissa said plaintively.

“Sorry, Kitten. That’s me. I bet someone will cuddle you, though.”

I straightened the recliner and lifted Kate in my arms. Lissa and Melody ran to the sofa and curled up next to each other holding out their arms for Kate. I deposited her in their laps and went to make the morning coffee.

It’s not that there’s any great art to making coffee—especially when you’ve got a fancy machine like Lissa’s—but it’s become my job to get coffee for my lovers. I realized that I didn’t know how Kate liked her coffee. Melody likes hers with cream and sugar. Lissa just likes cream. I drink mine black like my dad—his coffee I mean.

I took Lissa and Melody’s coffee to them and found them talking softly with Kate. I figured they were having the same conversation after some fashion as I had with Kate earlier.

“I don’t know how you take your coffee, beautiful,” I said.

“Oh. I don’t know. I only ever drink lattes, so I don’t know how to drink just coffee.”

“Not to worry,” I said. “I know what to do.”

I went back to the kitchen and heated and frothed some milk. I poured coffee over the foam. I grabbed my cup and went out to join the girls. I handed Kate her latte and she sipped it and smiled at me. Have I mentioned her smile? Yeah. I guess I have.

“We’re all agreed,” Lissa said. “Kate sets the pace. We love her and want her in our lives, but we aren’t going to do anything that doesn’t make her happy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.