Triptych
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

I MIGHT BE TURNING INTO A GIRL.

I’m missing some of my favorite girl-bits, and I’ve got this extra tackle between my legs, but maybe living with two girls is rubbing off on me. Is that possible?

When Lissa and I got back from Pilates Saturday morning, we were downright giggling about going out with Kate in the afternoon. We got home to find Melody alternately dancing in place while she bounced up and down or running to the closet to grab yet one more possibility to wear and lay it on the bed. All three of us were so excited!

“Wait! What am I going to wear?” I interjected as Lissa and Melody swapped sundresses.

“Oh my god!” Melody yelled. “Don’t you have shorts and ... no, no, no. Those are too ratty.”

“White pants,” Lissa said. “With a nice polo shirt. One with no logo on it.”

“Do they make those?” I asked. “I don’t have any white pants. And it’s a picnic. We’re sitting on the ground. I’d be grass-stained.”

“Wait, not jeans.”

“We have to go shopping!”


Melody and Lissa went shopping. I found myself back at QuickCuts where I went before the party back in May. I hadn’t had a haircut since and they were all appalled.

“So, how many dates do you have tonight?” Donna, the hairdresser, asked. When she’d done the cut in May I had five girls on my arm that night and picked up four more before morning.

“Only three today,” I said.

“Howard!” she called. “He needs another shave.” The big barber headed our direction. “He’d be furious if I let you tell me about it without him being here. I think your last adventure gave him wet dreams for a week.”

“Mmm. Me too,” I said.

“So spill the details before I put the lather on,” Howard said. I grinned.

“Well, my two wives and I...”

“No way!”

“I’m telling the story.”

“Go ahead. Go ahead.”

“Well, the three of us have a crush on this really sweet girl. We’ve been friends for a while, but this afternoon is our first date.”

“You finally got the courage to ask her out?”

“No, she asked us.”

“I’m not believing any of this anymore,” Howard said as he lathered me up. “If there’s more than one, I bet they weigh 250 each.” He scraped off the remains of my beard and mustache while he ranted about beautiful women only being in that kind of relationship if it’s a porn movie. He gave me credit for having a good imagination, though, and he’d certainly look up some good pictures on the Internet to plug into my story that night.

Once he’d finished, Donna held up a mirror for me to inspect the job. I saw behind me Melody and Lissa walk into the shop with their arms full of packages. I thanked Donna and pulled out my wallet to pay her as I walked up to the girls. They both kissed me on the cheek.

“Oooo. So smooth!” Melody squealed.

“Your face would feel so good betwe ... um” Lissa cut her little fantasy short realizing that Donna was staring at us. I gave her the money.

“Hey, Howard!” she called. “I think they like the shave.”

We looked toward the back of the shop in time to see Howard’s head come up and look at the three of us. I grinned. He dropped his razor and narrowly missed doing damage to his foot. The look on his face was precious. I waved and we left.

On the way home we stopped to wash and vacuum the car, running around each other, splashing, and laughing. Then we had to decide what the proper seating arrangement would be. I definitely won that because we all agreed that the place of honor was the front passenger seat. I’d be driving and Lissa and Melody would be in the second row.


It was two o’clock and we’d pick up Kate at half past four, so we entertained ourselves and each other. That included a hot-tub, and a fair amount of fooling around in bed. Lissa told me exactly where she thought my face would feel good and I proceeded to put it there. While I pushed my freshly shaved cheeks up between her legs, Melody played with Lissa’s nipples. There’s something to be said for having a couple of orgasms before you go out on a date to calm you down. But by four, we were all dressed and fidgeting around wanting to leave.

“Would you look at us?” I asked. “We look like we’ve never been on a date before.”

I was wearing a nice pair of chinos, sandals with no socks, and a thin, short-sleeved linen shirt. I felt pretty darn good, but looking at Lissa and Melody, I was barely up to standard. Melody was wearing one of her custom-made sundresses—this time strapless. It was green and had a leaf pattern. I still hadn’t figured out how she made them. It was something about scattering leaves on the fabric and then spraying it with bleach. Amazing.

Lissa chose to wear shorts and a linen blouse that nearly matched my shirt with epaulets on the shoulder and pockets that covered the necessary parts of her breasts since she was definitely braless. I could tell from across the room that she was excited.

“Well, we’ve never been on a first date like this,” Melody said. “I mean, think of it. When we first got together, we came right over here and spent a weekend trying to screw each other’s brains out. Then when we got together with Lissa, we did the same thing.”

“I’ve never been out on a first date,” Lissa said. She blushed. “I never dated.”

I gathered Melody and Lissa into my arms.

“Are you excited?” I whispered. “As excited as I am?”

Both girls looked up at me and then at each other. Their eyes were glistening as they nodded. We kissed and I held them tightly.

“Well, let’s go pick up our date, then,” I said.


Kate was a knockout! She chose shorts—really short white shorts—and a pink tank top. She wore a gray, lightweight jersey hoodie that constantly fell off one shoulder or the other. It covered her back down to about the bottom of her shorts. It was pulled just far enough in toward the front to cover her nipples, which I was sure would be visible otherwise. Her hair, instead of hanging in her usual ponytail was pulled up in a knot at the nape of her neck so her shoulders were bare.

The three people with her—yeah, that was us—couldn’t keep their tongues in their mouths.

We’d brought the blankets and Kate had a picnic basket, a cooler, and a big thermos. We went through the gates promptly at five p.m. when they opened and joined the mad rush to the concert lawn. We staked out a space just right of center and about half-way up the lawn. It wasn’t long before there wasn’t even a path between the blankets as hundreds of people came to set up their places.

The meal that Kate set out for us was unbelievable.

“Did you make all this, Kate?” Lissa asked as food kept coming out of the baskets.

“Didn’t you know my dorm room includes a gourmet kitchen? It’s just up the street at Whole Paycheck. Did I overdo it?”

“Kitten, this is a feast. We may have to invite everyone else here to help eat it,” I said. “Sushi? Are you literally trying to feed the multitude with loaves and fishes?”

“I’ve never had it before, so I thought this would be a good time to try it. Do you like sushi?”

“I’ve never had it either,” I answered. “In Nebraska, this is called ‘bait.’ Lissa?”

“You can’t live in Seattle for as long as I have and not have at least tried it. Ooo. Sashimi.”

“Is it raw?” Melody asked. “All the fish where I come from are cooked. Really well.”

“Oh, well, there’s some traditional stuff, too,” Kate said. “Fried chicken and potato salad. And I have some Indian samosas and a cold soup they called gazpacho, I think.”

“Cold soup?” I asked. “I never imagined that. I’ll try it.”

“I expect you’ll try everything, Tony,” Lissa laughed. “You can be our official taster.”

“There’s no poison in here, is there, Kitten? The taster doesn’t particularly want this to be the last supper.”

“If there is, we’ll sue the deli when you’re gone,” she giggled. “For mental distress and hardship.”

“And loss of services,” Melody added.

We were sitting in a circle around the food and it was all really good. That also gave us the right angle to see each other. I have to say that with Lissa, Melody, and Kate ranged around me, I had the best view. I guess I was getting plenty of looks, too. Once I caught Kate staring at me and for some reason, I could feel myself blush—you know, that kind of tickling behind your ears and feeling your face get hot?

She smiled at me.

I know that lots of times, someone grins, smirks, leers, laughs, giggles, or some other facial expression that you get the meaning of right away. But who just smiles? I don’t mean a forced smile for a camera that always looks like your face got frozen. I mean just a happy, open—yeah, loving—smile. When Kate smiled, she committed. When she smiled, her whole body smiled. And it didn’t hurt that her hoodie had fallen back so far that it was just hooked at her elbows and we could see every curve and every breath she took.

“I wish I’d known Seattle was so beautiful when I moved here.”

“Do you mean the weather or the company?” Lissa asked.

“Yeah.”


We packed the remains of dinner away—except for the pie, the cookies and the thermos. I flopped back on the blanket, almost too full to move. I felt a familiar presence beside me and Lissa leaned up to kiss my cheek. She reached her left hand across me and laid it on my chest. I had my eyes closed as we waited for the singers to start and felt a hand in my right hand and a bare leg against my leg. I raised the hand to my lips and then brought it to my chest where Lissa’s hand joined them. I lifted my head just a little and saw Melody cuddled up on the other side of Kate and knew she was holding hands, too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.