Triptych
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

MELODY WAS IN THE KITCHEN. Sitting on the floor. Crying.

There was a half-chopped zucchini and a pile of minced onion sitting on the counter. One burner was lit on the stove, but fortunately there was nothing on it—just the blue flame dancing in the air. I turned that off and Lissa and I sank to either side of our lover.

“What is it Little One?” Lissa asked softly. “What’s wrong?”

“We’re here, Meddy,” I added. “Tell us what has you upset, love.”

There was a lot of sniffling. When she raised her hand to wipe her eyes, I gently took the knife and set it back on the counter.

“I’m fat and I’m ugly and I have cramps and I’m a bitch and you all hate me.”

“The only thing I heard that might have a shred of truth is that you have cramps,” Lissa said. “Is it that time?”

“I’m all PMSy and I can’t stop crying and I’m sorry.”

She buried her head against my shoulder and sobbed as Lissa reached to rub her tummy.

“Don’t worry, Little One,” she said. “I know a cure for pre-menstrual cramps. I used to have them all the time.”

“Used to? You don’t have cramps anymore? I hate you!” Melody sobbed more furiously.

“I stopped having cramps after I got pregnant.”

Melody sniffed and pulled away from me to turn toward Lissa.

“I don’t really hate you. I love you,” she moaned. “I’m just so miserable. And you both stink.”

“We can cure that, too,” I suggested. “Come on. Let’s head for the shower.”

Lissa filled the tub while I adjusted the temperature of the shower, undressed both Melody and myself, and got us under the soothing water. As soon as we got the sweat and stink rinsed off our bodies, we led Melody to the spa and sank into the luxurious hot water. I’d been looking forward to this ever since we walked off the court.

We kept Melody sandwiched between us, letting the jets work their magic, and constantly stroking and soothing our sweetheart. Melody finally settled down and her cramps began to subside.

“Is this the cure?” Melody asked. “It feels better.”

“Oh, this is just stage one,” Lissa said as she kissed Melody. “Next, Tony is going to sit up on the edge of the tub and you’ll get on his lap so he can hold you with his hands rubbing your tummy.”

I sat up on the edge of the marble spa and leaned back against the wall. It was great having a tub that was big enough for all three of us—and a guest or two—and had a ledge around it wide enough to serve dinner on. Melody crawled up in my lap facing Lissa. Lissa gently parted her knees and pressed her face against our lover’s pussy. I couldn’t tell exactly what Lissa was doing, but Melody started to relax against me and let out little moans. As she squirmed against me, my rigid cock became wedged between her ass cheeks.

The first time she came, she stiffened up and pressed back against me so hard I was flattened against the wall. The second time she raised up off my lap until she was almost standing in the tub and I held her so her feet wouldn’t slide out from under her.

I felt Lissa’s hand on my cock and when Melody relaxed and began to sink back down on my lap, Lissa guided me into her.

“Oh,” Melody moaned. “That is so wonderful. I like this cure.”

“It’s not over yet,” Lissa smiled.

Soon her face was back between our legs and I could feel her tongue taking long strokes from beneath my balls, up across the base of my cock, and lingering on Melody’s clit. I played with Mel’s nipples as Lissa continued to bring us both higher and higher. When Melody came, the intensity of her gripping my cock and bouncing brought me off, too, and we howled at the ceiling as we hit our peak. I was still shuddering inside Melody when Lissa brought her to yet another peak.

I slid down into the water and with our faces even with Lissa’s we began a kiss-fest that ended with us giggling.


A much mellower girlfriend emerged from the bath to sit and eat at the counter.

“I was going to have dinner all ready for you when you came home from practice,” Melody said as she slurped up the spaghetti I’d made while Lissa was pampering her. “Then all of a sudden it seemed like such a big job, I’d never get it done.”

“Does your period always affect you like this?” Lissa asked.

“Sometimes it’s worse than others. Not usually this bad,” Melody said. “But I feel so much better now.”

“That was still only stage two,” Lissa said. “Dinner is stage three.”

“There’s more?”

“Just you wait.”

I cleared away the dishes and loaded the dishwasher while Lissa led Melody back to the bedroom. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I’d enjoyed curing Melody’s cramps so far. I’d go with whatever Lissa had planned. I wasn’t expecting what I saw when I entered the bedroom.

The girls were lying side by side on their stomachs. Their heads were turned toward each other and they were talking quietly. Occasionally they would kiss, but they just lay there waiting for me. It didn’t take long to see why. Next to Lissa was a bottle of oil and a towel.

“Sweetheart, Melody needs a little back-rub. I thought as long as you were at it, maybe you could rub my back, too,” Lissa said when she saw me approach. “I’m so sore after our workout.”

It was only a matter of logistics, not willingness. To them, it was sweet soothing relaxation for their tired muscles and cramps. For me ... I had my left knee wedged between Melody’s legs and my right knee between Lissa’s, both nestled far enough in to feel their heat on my thighs. I wasn’t quite sure how I’d work this, but I decided to split my attention equally between the two. I warmed cedar-scented oil between my palms and then ran my hands up their spines to their necks where I began stroking and rubbing. My hands worked as mirror images rubbing their necks and their shoulders.

Melody is shorter than Lissa, but their torsos are surprisingly similar in length. Lissa has longer legs, but Melody doesn’t lose much in length above her waist. I marveled at the feel of their skin. Lissa’s muscles were much tighter than Melody’s, but there was a sensual flexibility in Melody that said she could curl up in a ball in your lap and feel like she didn’t have a bone in her body. Both were silky, especially beneath well-oiled hands.

I didn’t want to move from my position lodged between their legs, but I did slip back farther and farther as I worked on their butts, thighs, calves. Finally, I worked their feet, one at a time. Each girl’s left foot, then each girl’s right foot. I ended by kissing twenty toes and then crawling up next to Melody.

“That was so dreamy,” Melody sighed. She rolled to her right side facing me and Lissa spooned behind her. I pulled a sheet over us so we wouldn’t get chilled in the night.

“You’re all slippery,” Lissa said to her. “I want to rub my tits all over your back.”

“Mmm. Do whatever makes you happy,” Melody said as Lissa kissed her ear. “It makes me happy to be with you.”

She pulled me closer and kissed me. My right arm lay across my lovers as we drifted off to sleep.


About four in the morning, I woke to find I’d been pushed onto my back. Melody was astride me and my cock was slipping in and out of her. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back, lost in her own world of pleasure. I’d gone to sleep hard, so it was no burden to me to be the source of her ecstasy. As tempting as it was to take control and thrust up into her, she was so beautiful that I lay mostly still and let her set the pace.

Lissa scooted closer so she could kiss me and then we both lay there watching our lover as she rose to her climax. It was blissful. I felt the long slow build-up of pressure in my balls, but held myself back from pushing toward release. When Melody came, that brought me to a climax as well. I felt the release deep inside—feeling like it had been drawn from me instead of ejaculated.

Melody relaxed, gradually becoming aware that Lissa and I were watching her. She lay on top of me, with Lissa partially supporting her weight. We kissed.

“I woke up feeling crampy, again,” Melody whispered as we drifted back to sleep with me still inside her. “Thank you.”

“Anytime my love,” I said softly. “Anytime at all.”


When Lissa and I got home from Saturday morning Pilates, Kate was over talking to Melody.

“How are you feeling, sweetheart?” I asked, kissing Melody.

“Much better.”

“Were you sick?” Kate asked.

“Just cramps. These two have the best cure,” Melody said after she kissed Lissa. In spite of what she said, she was clutching a heating pad to her stomach under the pillow as she and Kate talked on the sofa.

“I have a tea for that.”

“Oh, this is so much better than tea.”

“Really? Maybe I should try it next time.”

“Oh, we’d love to help you out,” Melody said, giggling. Both Lissa and I rolled our eyes.

“Better get the details before you agree, Kitten,” I said. “When I’m not around,” I added.

“Melody called yesterday and said you have an agent and we have an offer for the whole Rhapsody Suite,” Kate said. “I thought I’d drop by this morning and see what was up.”

“That’s sort of true,” Melody said. “I convinced her to come over and went and picked her up. It’s so nice to have two cars.”

“Well, I would have taken the bus,” Kate admitted. “I want to hear all about it.”

“Right. Well, here’s the thing. Clarice thinks we could get a lot more for the paintings if we wait six months, but I’m not going to hold up the sale if any of the four of you need money for school. We could walk off with a couple thousand each now, but twice that in six months.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.