Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

My life is nothing like I thought it would be.

A year ago I'd just graduated from high school and was already convinced that I'd made the biggest mistake of my life and ruined it forever. After being heavily recruited and offered a good financial aid package, I agreed to move 1500 miles northwest of my home in Nebraska to attend Pacific College of the Arts and Design. I was going to be an artist.

By the time I got to Seattle, I'd already decided I made a mistake. So the excitement of moving into the dorm and saying goodbye to Mom and Dad only lasted through freshman orientation. By the end of the second week of school, I was already thinking seriously about just quitting. I'd started the year texting my best friend about 20 times a day and calling home two or three times a week, but as the darkness of depression set in—helped along by the short days and gray skies of Seattle—my contacts became fewer and fewer. After talking to my Dad, he suggested that I get more exercise. Great, I thought. One more thing to put on my schedule.

But Dad's pretty savvy, and he offered to pay for a membership at a local racquet club—art schools don't have gyms. I played at our local YMCA back in Nebraska and wasn't bad at it. I decided to play a couple times a week and it was worth it just to have a soak and steam twice a week.

And to play against Lissa.

Lissa is a national champ and really gave me a workout when I played against her about once a month. Not to mention that she's drop-dead gorgeous and kept my fantasies fueled. Way out of my league, though.

The problem with using exercise to combat depression is that the high only lasts until the endorphins wear off, or in my case, until I got back to my dorm. Then all I could see was how far behind I was getting in classes that had me doing senseless busywork.

I felt alone and isolated and didn't really make any friends at school, though Melody, Amy, and Sandra were always nice company for lunch on Fridays after our Figure Drawing class. They even got me to pose for one of the classes—wearing a jock strap. I guess that was when things started to get interesting, though I didn't realize it at the time. It was just before the winter holiday and I spent my time at home over the break making a transfer application to the University of Nebraska back in Lincoln. My best friend was off in Hawaii. I didn't want to go back to school, but what was I going to do—move back in with my parents and watch TV for the rest of the year? I went back to school and sank deeper into my self-imposed isolation and depression.

Then things changed with Melody. She was cute and I'd had plenty of fantasies about her—and every other cute girl I saw. She seemed like another of those unattainable fantasies that I had, though, so I never asked her out or anything. I didn't want our Friday lunches to get awkward. Everything started to get better the day she asked me to pose for her final Figure Painting project—and offered to pose for me. Nude. She also wanted to watch me play racquetball and met my favorite opponent. Apparently Lissa and Melody hit it off pretty well, too.

Without going into all the details, before spring break I was no longer a virgin. And within a few weeks, I discovered that I had not one, but two unbelievably hot girlfriends.

That's not to say that having incredible sex day after day cured my depression. It helped, but I had a world of trouble getting through that second semester. The Academic Dean summoned me to his office. My performance—or lack thereof—had been noticed. But Dean Peterson was really cool about it and said that he wanted me to consider becoming part of an experiment between PCAD and Seattle Cascades University. I'd complete a double degree with a BFA from PCAD and a BA from SCU. They were giving me a full-ride scholarship if I played racquetball for the school and they'd even send me to USAR Intercollegiate National Championships in the spring. Wow!

You'd think that would change everything, right? Not for me. For me, it just looked like even more work and a heavier schedule, and no chance to ever get caught up. Lissa called me to task over it when I blew up at SCU's Athletic Director. That almost ended my relationship with Lissa, and when it didn't, it almost ended my relationship with Melody. It took some careful rebuilding, helped along by our friends Sandra and Amy, to get us all back together again.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.