A Fantastic Ring
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A 15 year old boy finds a magic ring that gradually turns him into a superhero. This is the story of how he grows into the job. Like all teens, at first he does not know what to do with his life, and he tries several things. A hunt for the people who try to murder his family shows him his life's goal. Of course, he builds a harem along the way. What story like this would be complete without one?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

I woke up only a few minutes later ready for another round, this time with Hazel. When I started to move, Hazel unceremoniously pushed Ann out of the way and climbed into the bed right on the wet spot that Ann and I had left on the sheet. Hazel attacked me with kisses until I had to stop her so that I could catch my breath.

Now that she was sure that I was awake, Hazel attacked my somewhat limp cock with her mouth. I could easily tell that Hazel had been practicing her technique because she soon had me hard and standing erect. I warned her not to take me all the way to ejaculation because I was afraid that I might be running low on semen. Hazel jumped back at that bit of information and plopped back onto her back and opened her legs. There was so much liquid accumulated on her pussy lips that I could tell that she did not need any foreplay.

I mounted Hazel in the missionary position and had her spread her lips and align my cock with her hole. She was in such a hurry that she actually pulled on my cock to get me to penetrate her more quickly. Again, as with Ann, I slid all the way into Hazel's passage with no resistance. I assumed that she, too, had been practicing her fucking technique, but not as vigorously as had Ann, because Hazel was not as loose as Ann had been when I first penetrated her.

In any case, I was able to slide in comfortably all the way until I bumped her clit with my pubic bone. Hazel gave a little chirp at this as though she had been caught by surprise. If that was the first time her clit had been bumped that way, she had certainly been working with clods who probably were beyond help. Oh, well, I would worry about that later when I was not so busy.

All of my practice with fucking my sister Sally had made me able to notice some of the finer points of fucking. From this experience and the immediately previous experience with Ann, I could tell that Hazel did not have the familiarity with fucking that Sally and Ann had. Perhaps I could do something to help her with that shortcoming. However, again, that was something for later consideration. Right now, I wanted to give Hazel the ride of her life and to show her who was the best fucker in town.

I was doing the best I could for Hazel, but something was just not quite right. All I could think of was to change positions. I didn't think that much of a change was necessary, but Hazel definitely needed some help. The easiest change to make was to put Hazel's ankles on my shoulders. That would change my angle of penetration and might make it easier for me to hit Hazel's G-spot. It took only a moment to make that change, and Hazel noticed the improvement from the first stroke in this new position.

Hazel moaned as I stroked and exactly in synchrony with the motions of my cock. Now, she was able to feel exactly what she was supposed to feel, and I could tell that she was definitely warming up to our little exercise. I could feel my cock slide across the bumps and ridges of her G-spot, and the feeling was better for me, too. I continued to pump and Hazel continued to moan, but now her moans were no longer synchronized with my strokes. They seemed to be marching to a different drummer, and his rate was picking up rapidly.

Ah, Hazel was approaching her first orgasm of this fuck. I continued on my way and Hazel began to scream, not too loud, but it was definitely a scream. She was also hyperventilating and screwing her face into the most awful grimaces. I would have been worried about her if I had not had so much experience with Sally. Sometimes Sally did the same thing and later commented on how much she had enjoyed that cum.

Hazel finally ran past that peak and came back to her normal level. I continued to stroke because I wanted to come in Hazel just as I had done in Ann, and I was still some distance away from that. Hazel continued to respond to my stroking in and out of her cunt, and she became more vocal, saying how much she was enjoying the experience.

Uh-oh, I was beginning to reach the end of my stamina, so I had to finish up as soon as possible. Also, it was getting late, and I wanted to finish before Hazel's mother got home. I had continued to stroke for about 10-12 more minutes, and Hazel was appreciating my effort, but I wondered if I was going to manage another orgasm of my own.

Toward the end of that time as I began to get tired, I felt Hazel begin to respond more strongly than she had in the last few minutes. That was the encouragement that I needed, and I did my best to fuck her even harder. At last, here came my rise to orgasm. I have no idea why it was, but Hazel began to climb to another orgasm along with me. We managed to cum almost simultaneously, and that was a feeling to relish.

I was done, and Hazel was the same way. Unfortunately, we did not have a lot of time to relax because of the immanent arrival of Mrs. Mason. Sally was in the best condition of any of us because she had not taken part in the vigorous exercise the rest of us had been through. She had masturbated during the fucking sessions and had cum several times, though not as hard as had the rest of us.

Anyway, Sally got dressed and helped the rest of us to get our clothes on in time to be out the door and driving away before Mrs. Mason drove up. I was sure that she would detect that something had gone on if she went into Hazel's bedroom or smelled her before she had time to shower, but there were no repercussions from our sex party that afternoon, so I guess that Mrs. Mason did not tumble to what had gone on. Actually, with the use of the Pill, I could not see that she had a legitimate complaint, but mothers sometimes live in another world from their children.

Ann was going to have to shower, too, as soon as she got home. We dropped her off and hurried home so that I could get a shower before our parents showed up. When I came out of the shower, Sally was sitting on my bed waiting for me. She was not planning to fuck me since she still had her clothes on, so I wondered why she was there.

"Billy, it was wonderful to watch you in action this afternoon. You were so masterful and looked like you knew just what you were doing. You brought your partners off as well as you do me, and I was proud of you. My only regret was that I did not get a chance to join in on the fun.

"My main concern is that you enjoyed the experience with the other two women. You looked like you did, but I want to be completely certain about that before I arrange any more such parties."

"Sally, the only improvement that I would make would be to extend the time so that you could join in. Honestly, I really did miss fucking you along with the other girls, but time and my depleted stamina caught up with us. I hope to make it up to you tonight."

That was enough to cause Sally to launch herself at me and give me one of her soul-devouring kisses that I enjoy so much.

That night, after an especially loving fucking session, I told Sally about the scheme the seven girls at school had cooked up. "Sally, I don't know what I am going to do with all of these girls chasing me. Can you tell me why they are doing it, and how I can get them to back off. I don't want to hurt their feelings, and I also don't want to do anything that would ruin their social status. That latter item seems to me to be very important to girls, and I don't want to be the one who messes them up."

"I don't know why they are acting that way, except to say that there is something about you that makes any woman who knows you want to do everything she can to make you happy. I think that these girls are in that same boat.

"Take me, for example. In a lot of ways, I have acted very odd with you. If I stand back away from myself and try to analyze what I did today, it just doesn't make sense. I have thrown two of my friends at your feet and practically demanded that you fuck them. Billy, I love you so much that it scares me sometimes, yet I was able to take pleasure this afternoon in watching you fuck other women. Can you explain that to me; I sure can't!

"Furthermore, until you tell me to stop, I will continue to make them sexually available to you. Neither one of those girls has any reason to want you to fuck them as compared to another man, except for gratitude over your actions months ago. Yet, they fall all over themselves to be sexually available to you whenever possible. I'd bet that I could call them tonight and tell them to show up here, naked, and prepared to fuck in the next half hour. Both of them would be beating on our front door as soon as they could run to our house in their bare feet. Now, no matter how you slice it, that is not normal, but that is the way it is.

"I don't know, maybe you have developed a set of pheromones that women can smell without realizing it, and that is what is drawing them to you as your near slaves. I suspect that the sex has something strongly to do with it, but I can't imagine what it is.

"In any case, you seem to have a strong influence on any woman you meet, and that has the potential to cause a lot of damage. Please be careful how you handle your power, or you could ruin a lot of lives. As another example, I'll bet that you could walk into the high school and tell the principal, a woman, to call a special meeting of all of the females in the school, from students to staff, in the auditorium. Not only would she do it, but she would be grateful for the opportunity to do what would make you happy.

"Once all of the females were there, you could get up on the stage and order everyone of them to stand up and strip off her clothes. You could look them over and choose one to fuck on stage, and she would gladly join you, whether or not she was protected by the Pill. Furthermore, all of the other females in the audience would applaud and cheer your every stroke.

"Now that I think about it, I'll bet that could happen even if there were men and boys mixed in with the women. The women would not care who saw them naked as long as it was you who asked them to strip. Darling, you have that kind of power, so I beg of you to be careful how you use it. I know that you are a person of high moral and ethical values, so I will not worry too much, but every once in a while, I will give in to doubt."

"Sally, if what you say is true, and I have no reason to doubt you, then I am scared to death by the potential of this power. I'll try to do my damnedest to follow your suggestions, but I want you to tell me if I start to slip. Nobody is perfect, least of all me."

"Okay, I know that you will do your best, and that is all that I can ask. I'll try to be your watchdog and hope that I don't slip. We'll just have to trust each other and do our best. Good night, my Darling, sleep good."

Sally left for her room with that last comment, and I fell asleep as only the physically exhausted can sleep. No dreams that night that I can remember, not even a comment from my ring.

I rode with the girls to school the next day. I needed to know if there were any regrets over what we had done the previous afternoon. Apparently, there were none, judging from the way Ann and Hazel acted upon seeing me in the car when they got in. I was attacked with hugs and kisses as each one saw me, and it was a good thing that the SUV had bench seats in the back. Otherwise, neither of the girls would have had a seat belt for the ride to school. They sat as close to me as it was possible to get without melding flesh to flesh. Now, that was a pleasant ride!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.