A Fantastic Ring
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A 15 year old boy finds a magic ring that gradually turns him into a superhero. This is the story of how he grows into the job. Like all teens, at first he does not know what to do with his life, and he tries several things. A hunt for the people who try to murder his family shows him his life's goal. Of course, he builds a harem along the way. What story like this would be complete without one?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

Sally was only a little self-conscious as she started the engine and backed out of the driveway. She was meticulous as she drove, being sure not to get too close to other cars, either parked or moving. In fact, she was so careful that I was a little afraid for her. It may have been pure luck, but we got to the office of Planned Parenthood without having an accident, but Sally was sure that it was because of her exemplary driving. She may have been correct.

We were the only clients in the office at that time, so we were ushered into a conference room for counseling. A Mrs. Harris was the woman with all of the answers, and she proved that in only a few minutes. The first thing that she wanted to know was why was I there. Sally explained that I was her boyfriend, and we needed two things. Sally wanted a Morning-after pill and a month's supply of birth-control pills. The woman nodded as if she had heard this story a million times already, and she pulled two packages of pills from a cabinet drawer. There was no question of an inability to pay, and Sally paid cash for the pills on the spot.

Once that was settled, Mrs. Harris gave Sally and me a lecture on the proper use of both pills. She did point out that neither pill was 100% effective, but Sally was in a point of her cycle when the Morning-after pill was probably not needed. Nevertheless, it was a good idea to use it as a backup. None of us wanted any accidents.

Mrs. Harris said that they could continue to supply the Pill for birth-control, but she recommended that Sally contact her regular doctor to make sure that no complications developed or were hidden by the use of the Pill. Sally was reluctant to let Mom know that she was on the Pill, but Mrs. Harris convinced her that she should tell her mother for safety's sake. Mrs. Harris also warned Sally that abruptly stopping the Pill at the wrong time would almost insure pregnancy, since that was the original purpose of the Pill. Oops! That was something always to be kept in mind!

We spent about an hour talking to Mrs. Harris, and Sally was certain that she knew what she was supposed to do to get the expected effect from the two kinds of pill. Sally was assured that she could take the first pill today and be safe for sex by tonight. That brought a grin to Sally's face, and, okay, to mine, too.

We spent the rest of the afternoon riding around town so that Sally could get used to driving the SUV. We went by to pick up Ann and Hazel so that they could ride in Sally's new vehicle. They were thrilled by the offer to give them rides to school every day, and they acted like they loved the idea of me riding with them. I certainly did not find anything wrong with the possibilities, either. I had a few more months before my 16th birthday, and I hoped to have my own car then, but riding with the three girls to and from school was sure to be among the high points of my day up until that time.

When we reached home that afternoon, Sally was exhausted from all of the mental and physical effort that she had put into her driving. She went to take a nap, and it was left to me to give Mom and Dad a report on our excursion. I had nothing but praise for Sally's driving, and I was known for not lying or even for stretching the truth, so Sally was given a free hand to drive all of us to school. I have sometimes wondered if Sally's nap that afternoon was really a ploy to force me to answer our parents questions about her driving. If it was, it worked.

Sally now became the official chauffeur and errand runner for the family, and she reveled in the opportunity to drive as much as possible. In a way, this was harder on me as it made even more obvious my status as a non-driver. Oh, well, there were only a few more months until I was old enough to drive.

Wow! I think that I had fallen into a cesspool and come out smelling like a rose. Almost every night, Sally visited my bedroom for some R&R (Rutting and Relaxation in this case). We tried every position that either one of us had ever heard of and even convinced ourselves that we had invented some new ones. Furthermore, Sally improved her skill at giving blowjobs, and I advanced in my training for the cunnilingus gold medal. Honestly, I don't know how we kept our meetings secret from Mom and Dad, but we did. We were able to keep each other sexually satisfied up until the time that Sally went away to college. Both of us acted as if we were normal teenagers and had several boyfriends and girlfriends, never letting anyone catch on to the sexual life that Sally and I were leading.

Meanwhile, my lunch time rendezvous with Julie had progressed to the point where we considered ourselves at the boyfriend/girlfriend level. We usually attended a movie on Saturday night and went out parking after I finally got my own car. Our parking never went any farther than a few strong make-out sessions. My sexual needs were satisfied at home, and I don't know what Julie did, but she learned to give passable blowjobs and I continued to improve my cunnilingus techniques.

Eventually, school was out for the summer and Julie and I parted company. She went to California to visit relatives for the summer and fell into another relationship there. I didn't mind because I was ready to look at other possible girlfriends by then. My reputation had been built during the summer among the girls by several interesting events.

I had never been much of a jock, but I caught the swimming bug that summer. I spent most of the day nearly every day at the community swimming pool. I was there for two reasons: I loved to swim, and I loved to examine the female flesh exposed by the latest in swimsuit fashions. Somebody once told me the old Bob Hope joke that if swimsuits got any smaller, they would soon be nothing more than two postage stamps and a cork! I didn't understand the joke the first time I heard it, but I had a full grasp of its meaning by this summer.

Once a girl actually showed up at the pool while I was there, and she was wearing two pasties over her nipples and a thong that was so small that it was almost invisible. She was asked by the management not to show up dressed like that again because she was considered too much of an accident hazard among the male customers. One boy actually fell into the pool because he was looking at her and not where he was going. This would not have been a serious problem except that he was fully dressed and nearly drowned before he could be rescued amidst all of the laughter.

The first notable event of the summer occurred at the pool one day. Somehow, a child fell into the deep end of the pool, and I was the only one to notice him. He was fully dressed, so he sank to the bottom with the weight of his wet clothes. I dove in the moment I saw him fall and dragged him out before he consumed too much water. This made me an instant hero, and my picture was on TV and the front page of the Dothan Eagle. It was a very slow news day and I actually made it to CNN. As a result, a lot of girls flocked around me at the pool for the next month, but nothing more came of that.

My second notable achievement of the summer came when I was jogging through the park. It was late in the afternoon, and I was headed home from my little run when I heard a scream come from the bushes to my left. It sounded like the voice of a young girl, so I naturally turned in to see if the girl needed any help. Well, she sure did need help.

Six boys were standing around a girl of about 14. By the time I got there, her clothes were shredded rags at her side, and the boys had all dropped their pants in apparent preparation for a rape party. Four of the boys were from the high school—I knew because I recognized them. The two other boys looked to be from the middle school, but I didn't know them.

I should have attacked at once, but I was young and naïve, so I shouted first, "What the Hell is going on here?"

One of the boys said to me, "Hi, Billy. Drop your pants and join us. We were about to have a little party. This here bitch is a cock tease, and we were about to teach her a lesson in manners."

I didn't know how a 14 year old girl could be classified as a cock tease, but I did not like rape in any of its forms. So I said, "Jack, you know that you can't do this. Now break it up and go home. I'll see about getting the girl home after you guys leave."

Jack said, "Either you are with us or you are against us, and you have six to one odds against you. How do you think that is going to work out?"

"I'm not sure, but I plan to find out if you don't all leave right now."

From the point of view of keeping my head on my shoulders, that was the wrong thing to say. Suddenly, the girl was no longer the center of attention for the six boys. They all pulled up their pants and formed a circle around me. Jack must have been feeling his oats because he shouted "Get the stupid bastard!" and charged at me.

I thought, Ring, I really need your help, now! When Jack got close enough, he tried to take a swing at me. As usual, I just let my body take over. I kicked him in the side of the knee of the solidly planted leg. Jack screamed as the leg was hyperextended in the wrong direction and he fell to the ground.

The two middle school boys each tried to grab an arm, but they were not strong enough to keep me from sweeping my arms together and banging their heads against each other. Their skulls didn't crack, but they both got a concussion from the impact. They, too, wound up on the ground.

That left the three high schoolers. They looked like they didn't know exactly what to do, so they just rushed at me. The first one to reach me received two blows into the torso from my fists. The first shot broke several ribs and the second landed in the kid's solar plexus.

The other two boys were now close enough to hit me, but my ring must have learned a little from my previous encounters. I felt the blows land, but they did not even jar me out of position. The first boy I could reach received a chop with the edge of my hand to his elbow. It was an effective blow because I could hear bones break as my hand made contact.

The last boy had had enough of a demonstration of what I could do, and he turned to run. I grabbed him by the nape of the neck as he tried to turn away and slammed my fist into his ribs, breaking several.

All six boys were now lying on the ground and unable to run away or attack me, so I turned my attention to the girl. She had been frozen in place during the attack on me, but she now broke loose from her shock and ran to me for what I suppose was additional protection. I tried to comfort her as best I could. All of her clothes were destroyed, so I pulled the shirt from the largest boy and gave it to the girl to wear for some semblance of modest covering. I was pretty sure that the cops would want her clothes as evidence, anyway, so she needed something else to wear.

I always carried my cellphone, so I called 911 for medical assistance and for the cops to investigate an assault and attempted rape. I didn't get much interest from the dispatcher until I told her that the victim was a 13 year old girl. I figured that it couldn't hurt to fudge her age a little bit. Actually, I did not know her age, so one guess was as good as another. I had a GPS gizmo on my phone, so I gave the coordinates from that to help the medics and the cops to find us more easily.

We had about a 15 minute wait before the first EMTs (Emergency Medical Technicians) arrived and the cops were there in no more than five additional minutes. That's when the real excitement started. The girl turned out to be the daughter of the Fire Commissioner, and that made her a VIP (Very Important Person) in her own right. Yes, she was 13, and yes, she did have the habit of dressing above her age. Actually, I figured that was the excuse for the near rape, but not the real reason. I was sure that the boys were just bored, and Janice just happened to be handy.

Anyway, some media people showed up and I was on TV and the front page of the Eagle again. Because Janice was politically connected, I probably got more news coverage than would have normally been extended. The girl helped things along by giving a lurid report of the fight. According to her, I fought all six boys at the same time. Well, that might actually be true. Time seemed to have no meaning when I was in battle, and what took place in a few seconds might have seemed like minutes to me, thanks to the ring. It was not important, but it was an interesting side issue to think about.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.