My Mom, the Porn Star - Cover

My Mom, the Porn Star

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My mom is quite pretty and has awesome boobs that she likes to tease me with. They're so nice, they're even now on the internet. Yes, I made my mom into a porn star. This story got its idea from a video. Before you read the story, you might want to go look at the video that gave me the concept. Just do a video search for: Down blouse tease(3 girls) The story is based on the third woman in the video and her segment begins at 6 minutes, 55 seconds into the video. There's more on my blog.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts  

I was pretty sure what that meant, so I put some on and began rubbing my fingers through it all along the slit between her legs and around the pretty, plump lips that felt so soft and sexy to my touch.

I was looking up at her was I rubbed through the shave cream, her smile letting me know it felt good. I kept running my finger up and down along the crevice, over and over, as the fingers of my other hand spread it around.

"Mmm, you're doing that very nicely, Ross. I had an idea you'd do a nice job of it. Feels good."

"Yeah, you feel good to me, I like doing this," I told her as my fingers caressed her pussy as her legs opened even further.

"I rather thought you would, being the horny boy you are. So, you not only like your mommy's boobs, you rather fancy her pussy, too, don't you? Such a bad boy."

"This is sure giving me bad thoughts about my mommy, that's true," I said as I took the first smooth swipe of the blade. It was really pretty easy to shave her and I soon had her done.

"Like what kind of bad thoughts?" she asked as she turned on the water in the sink next to her and got a washcloth wet and handed it to me. I wiped her clean and started to stand up.

"Oh, before you answer, you need to check and make sure you got me really smooth, Ross. You know how?"

I started to feel her pussy to see how smooth it was when she said, "Your tongue is much better and can tell if I'm really smooth," she said grinning down at me.

How could I ever pass up such an invitation as this, I thought as I leaned forward to take my first lick. It was that first touch of my tongue to my mother's pussy that sealed my fate as a guy who loved to give oral to women.

Pure sex, that's what it was. My wet tongue sliding softly over her silky-smooth pussy lips, so warm and plump to my touch. I just never wanted to stop.

So I didn't, I just kept licking and probing and playing with my tongue on her.

"Mmm, I think you've checked by now to see if I was nice and smooth, Ross. I think you're just being a naughty boy now, taking advantage of your mother. I'm going to have to tell you to stop, you know, you're getting your mother all excited and she might do something naughty then herself. You might even give her an orgasm. That would be very naughty, now, wouldn't it? A horny son giving his mommy a lovely orgasm with his wonderful tongue? That would be so naughty. But nice."

I knew that was exactly what I wanted to do. I'd thought lots about blow jobs and hand jobs and fucking but it was always about what I would get out of it. I'd really never thought about what the other person might get out of it ... until now.

Now I wanted more than anything in the world to give my mother, my beautiful, hot, sexy mother an orgasm that she would remember, hopefully, forever.

So I kept licking and sucking and tonguing as I began hearing her breathing deepen along with some occasional soft moans. Then she reached down and spread her pussy open for me to get farther inside and I could tell she really liked that.

"Oh, oh, inside, yes, like that, oh, so good, omigod, you're gonna make meee ... uh, UH, UNH, UNH, ahh, mmm, oh, Ross, oh, baby, mmm, don't stop," she cried out as I licked and licked and tongued while I held her hips feeling her tremble and shake.

That had to be it, it was sure strong, sure powerful. Wow and I did it. I gave a grown woman an orgasm and it seemed like a good one.

"Oh, Ross, come here, honey," she cooed as she pulled me up from the floor and began kissing me hugging me to her, my dick nestled between her legs right where I wanted it to go in.

As her tongue slithered around the inside of my mouth, I began slowly pushing my hips, pressing my dick up to her pussy, trying to ease it in.

"Ummmp-ummhh," she moaned wanting me to stop. I figured I'd better pull back or I might lose everything I'd gained. As soon as I did, we just kissed for a few minutes more, then she moved apart just a bit and said, "Well, I guess we still have time for our shower," and she turned on the water, waited until it was warm and then got in, pulling me in with her by my hard cock.

"Let's have you get me nice and clean first," she said handing me the soap.

I lathered my hands and went directly for her beauties right there in front of me as she turned off the water. No sooner had my soapy hands cupped her breasts when I learned why showering with a female is so marvelous. Nothing feels better than soap-slathered boobs under your hands.

I stood there, rubbing over her wonderfully soft breasts as she watched me, her hand slowly pulling back and forth on my cock.

"Oh, wow, this just gets better," I gasped as she smiled knowingly. "Can we shower like this every morning? Think of the water we'll save," I kidded.

"You just want a chance to feel-up your mother. Such a horny boy you are."

"You're right about that. You're feeling how horny I am," I reminded her as she slowly moved her hand back and forth as I moved over her body with my hands.

As I trailed down her body, soaping her as I went, she spread her legs invitingly so I could rub her clean underneath. She smiled at me the whole time. Then she turned and kept her legs apart bending over some while I got up under her from the rear. And such a nice rear it was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.