My Mom, the Porn Star - Cover

My Mom, the Porn Star

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My mom is quite pretty and has awesome boobs that she likes to tease me with. They're so nice, they're even now on the internet. Yes, I made my mom into a porn star. This story got its idea from a video. Before you read the story, you might want to go look at the video that gave me the concept. Just do a video search for: Down blouse tease(3 girls) The story is based on the third woman in the video and her segment begins at 6 minutes, 55 seconds into the video. There's more on my blog.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts  

If you've read the title, you know it's a bit of an unusual story. I mean, your mom probably isn't a porn star and, well, truthfully, mine isn't exactly one, either, though there is a porn video out there on the internet that she had me take of her. Two of them actually. Yes, she wanted me to make a porn of her. Not right at first but then she really liked the idea.

I need to tell you something about my mother first before I go into how all this came about.

My mom's name is Marie and she's thirty-eight years old. My parents are divorced and I'm an only child.

My name is Ross and I'm sixteen, a sophomore in high school.

Mom is Head Cashier at a local bank branch and she's quite attractive. Most of my friends refer to her as a 'MILF' and I expect you know what that means.

She's medium height and has long honey blond hair that she sometimes wears up and she has a curvy figure. I just went and looked at her bras and can tell you that they're labelled D-cup. Now that I've seen them, not her bras, her boobs, I can tell you that she's not a saggy old woman, she's pretty hot, I can tell you for sure.

When I was, well, let's just say younger, she started telling me about sex and she also told me all the dirty words for things. She said I was a boy and would hear the words soon if I hadn't already. I told her I already had.

She was quite open about things with me, even told me all about how to masturbate. Yeah, I hadn't really figured that out yet but after we talked about it, I went and tried it. She and I have been open enough that I later told her it was great. She seemed pretty proud of me.

Mom also bought me a bottle of lube and got me a subscription to Playboy magazine. She also loosened some of the restrictions on what websites could be accessed on our computer. I didn't tell her that I'd already figured a way around that just a week or so before.

And, just recently, I was now sixteen, she'd started wearing less around the house. I wasn't sure why but, if you'd see my mom, you'd know I was very appreciative. On weekends, she would often come down just in her bra and panties and, depending on which ones she wore, I could often make out the hair around her pussy which was reddish-brown.

She was also kind of flirty. She'd give me hugs when she was dressed like that, or undressed like that, telling me how cute I was, how I must turn on all the girls at school, she even asked if she was giving me a hard-on. Yeah, she's pretty hot. And I told her she was which seemed to please her no end.

She also started wearing teeshirts and panties with no bra which was almost like wearing no top at all. I really think she liked to keep a bulge in my shorts whenever she could and that was much of the time.

"Look who's got a stiffie," she would say, often followed by, "Maybe you'd better go take care of that."

Once I said, "Maybe I'll do it right here, right now, so you can watch," and she told me to go ahead. I didn't but I really think she would have watched. And, no doubt, enjoyed it thoroughly.

What really got this story started began on a Saturday afternoon when I was eating a sandwich for lunch and mom was outside on the patio cleaning the glass slider, spraying it and wiping the pane with towels.

She had on some worn denim jeans and a red button-up blouse that was only buttoned about halfway up and open enough that her full, heavy breasts showed almost to her nipples. As she cleaned the glass, they swung back and forth quite delightfully as I watched.

I got up and went to my room and got the camcorder she'd given me for my birthday and walked to the door to get a better view and to get it down so I could watch it on my computer whenever I wanted. After I was watching and videoing her for a minute, she told me to go away and waved her hand sideways shooing me away which, of course, I was not about to do. The view was simply too good to miss and I knew she was enjoying the attention just as much as I was enjoying taking it all in.

The sun was brightly illuminating the globes of her beautiful, smooth breasts and as she reached up high, they almost became fully bared.

She kept teasing me about ogling her and to go away, that I'm a naughty boy but I knew it was also turning her on as well.

"You just want to see my boobs, you horny boy," she said through the glass as she sprayed the cleaner directly at my face and wiped it off, wiggling her breasts delightfully for me.

"I'm making a porno of you, Mom, I might just upload it to some porn site so everybody can see my hot mom."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.