Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - There are many nice women in this world and meeting them isn’t all that difficult if you keep your eyes open and do a little courting as well as say the right things.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

To say that there had been a welcome upturn in Brian’s sexual exploits would be an understatement. Arlene was a given on Tuesdays and Debbie could be a surprise on any day but seemed like a “for sure” at least once a week. Laurie he thought was giving signals that their relationship could shortly be advancing to the next level. Why there was this turn of events in Brian’s life he didn’t know but he was glad it had happened.

Brian was told by his secretary that his two o’clock, a Liz Carlson was in the office for her appointment. His daily sheet reflected that she was there to do some estate planning.

His secretary showed Ms Carlson into his office and he asked her to have a seat. His first impression of her was that she was a tall lady, somewhat on the thin side and maybe a few years older than him but well-groomed judging by the clothes she was wearing and how she carried herself. She appeared to be a little nervous but she had a nice smile on her face.

“What can I do for you Ms. Carlson?”

“Please call me Liz. The reason I am here is that I need to do some estate planning. I have never been married and it’s time for me to do this. I want to set it up so that some of my relatives receive some of my monies and some charities also benefit.”

“How did you happen to come here for me to do this?”

“I was talking with Arlene McCowan who is a dear friend and she recommended you.”

That response somewhat surprised Brian but he tried not to show it. He silently hoped that his legal expertise was the only thing Arlene discussed with Liz but he didn’t know if it was only that.

The meeting went along similar lines of the discussion he had with Arlene. He secured the information needed from her and said he should have everything ready for her signature this Friday. She asked that the appointment on Friday be as late as it could be because of some appointments she had already committed to. A four thirty time was agreed to.

As Brian was entering the information Liz gave him into his computer program, he wondered a little about her request for a late appointment. Arlene had done the same thing and Liz also asking for a late appointment created a question in his mind. Liz wasn’t what he would call beautiful but she was attractive or interesting in her own way. He could only speculate if it was only his legal services she was seeking or was it something more? He didn’t think of himself as a stud and would be surprised if any of the women he knew would think of him that way. Then again, Arlene and Debbie did seem satisfied with him as a lover.

On Tuesday he went to Arlene’s for a home cooked meal. This time is was salmon with double baked potato and Brussels sprouts. The meal was good but the dessert was better. That was because they were more familiar with each other so there was no hesitancy or awkwardness. Arlene was still very sensitive to Brian’s oral stimulation and said she really enjoyed when he did that to her. She did pass out again and was proud of herself that her enjoyment reaching that high level of excitement caused it to happen. Brian was proud that he could have her achieve that height of stimulation and enjoyment.

Brian mentioned to Arlene that Liz Carlson was in to see him. Arlene acted a little surprised when he said that. Brian could sense something in Arlene when she said that but he wasn’t sure what it was.

At her door they made arrangements for Brian to come back the following Tuesday. In giving her a goodbye kiss one thing led to another and pretty soon her robe had dropped from her shoulders to the floor and she was on her knees giving him great head. She wanted to please him and by the look she saw on his face she could tell that she did.

Liz Carlson came into the office at her appointment time on Friday. Brian led her through the formality of signing the papers. Liz presented Brian with a check for his services and expressed her satisfaction with the reasonableness of his fee. With some hesitancy in her voice she asked Brian if she could treat him to dinner as a reward for his services.

That invitation for dinner set off alarm bells in Brian and he could only conclude that Arlene had discussed the relationship she had with Brian in some way and how it came about. He had nothing planned for the evening and a nice meal with an interesting lady with whom he assumed a good dessert was a strong possibility prompted him to accept her invitation. They agreed to leave the office now and meet at “Caruso’s.”

On the drive over he thought about what was happening and he wasn’t quite sure on how far he should go with Liz or even if he wanted to. He knew she was three years older than him and had some wealth because of the apartment buildings she owned and farm land her parents left her. He wasn’t sure if hyears older than him and had some wealth because of the apartment buildings she owned and farm land her parents left her. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to take her bed but would see how she acted and if he was in any way attracted to her. Then again, he didn’t know if she was attracted to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.