Recovery Number 3 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Recovery Number 3 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 2: Childhood Ends

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2: Childhood Ends - The Watch and the children of David, Wendy, Rachael and Kimberley

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Wendytoo turned 12 ... miraculous changes.

Name changes ... Wendolyn became a young lady.

"Daddy, bicycles are for kids. I know a girl who would love to have mine. May I give it to her?"

"Wendytoo? How do you expect to get where you want to go?" That 'Wendytoo' drew a look.

She sat on my lap and hugged me, then she twined a finger in her hair and looked up at me through impossibly long lashes. "Daddy? Will you take me to the mall?"

Oh.

As each of the girls turned 12, they, too, became young ladies.

Gwennie turned into Gwendolyn.

"Bicycle? Go riding with the boys? No, thank you." She grinned. "Daddy? Buy me some tampons?"

(When did that start? Oh ... it hasn't ... yet.)

"I'll take you to the store."

She smiled.

I see.

Leigh's name changed from Lee to Leigh. (Oh, I know they both sound the same, but woe betide the boy who thought Lee when speaking Leigh.)

"Daddy? You don't say it right. Think L- E- I- G- H. Oh ... I need a bigger bra and the moms are busy."

She was wearing one of my dress shirts and wobbled.

"Get in the car."

The transportation mystery is becoming clear.

Linnie became Lynn.

"My pants are too tight to ride a bike," she turned and bent slightly.

Oh-My-God! I need to clean my guns ... I need to do it every time a boy comes to visit!

"Get in the store ... I'll take you to the car."

Instant laughter ... from every corner of the room.

"What?"

More laughter.

Within a week, they all became women ... once the wailing, sobbing and gnashing of teeth got over, like clockwork, every 28 days they changed from demure little angels into devil's disciples.

I'll admit they were witches of the first water for only four days ... did they have to do it on the full of the moon?

One of the great mysteries of life revolves around the moon and it's affect on a group of females.

Wendy, Rachael and Kimberley joined with their offspring to destroy we poor males. Fishing became a popular getaway.

"Hey guys, lets go fishing."

When that was boring, male bonding expanded to sailing.

"Hey guys, let's go to Pentwater and get out the Lightning."

Bowling.

"Hey guys, let's go to the Tri Ami and bowl some lines."

Shooting sports.

"Hey guys, let's go to the range."

"Soapbox derby anyone?"

Baseball.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.