Nurse Callaway Succumbs
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Destiny Parker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nurse Callaway gives in to desire, only to be found out in the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Workplace  

The nurse stood quietly next to the bed. She rested her hand on the plastic railing and wondered to herself "Am I really considering this?" She had heard this story before and had not once thought about helping the man who was telling it. Why was this guy any different?

Walt was in his fifties but he could have easily passed himself off as a man just entering his forties. He was definitely handsome, she had to admit that, but some of the other guys had been handsome too. That wasn't what was different about Walt. He was charming and out of all the men who had tried this before he was the first one she believed.

"So?" he asked. "Will you help me?"

Nurse Callaway started. She had drifted away, deep in thought. Sure she had fucked patients before, who hadn't? Well that wasn't a fair question. There were plenty of nurses she was sure hadn't, she was not one of them. What she hadn't done, however, was fuck a patient in the hospital and certainly not one that was still recovering from surgery.

"Walt, I can't talk about this anymore tonight. I am off in a couple of hours and I've got three more patients to see before shift change. I will make you a deal. If I am assigned to you tomorrow I will consider it."

"I can deal with that, it's a start. Please think about what I said. Nurse, I swear I can't live like this. I'd rather be dead than unable to fuck!"

"Calm down Walt. There are lots of options to deal with ED. It's not the end of the world. I need to get going. Can I get you anything else?" she asked.

"How bout a kiss?" he grinned mischievously. He knew she wouldn't kiss him but he loved to see her smile. Plus, it didn't hurt to try.

"How about you kiss my ass?"

Katie knew before she finished the sentence her choice of words were a mistake.

Walt's eyes twinkled as he leaned forward and met her gaze. He wanted her to know that he was completely serious when he said in a hushed tone, "Get a little closer and I will kiss more than that. I would love to feel you squirm under my tongue."

Katie's stomach caught fire. In her mind's eye she saw his face between her legs—his dark hair, peppered with grey around his temples, dark eyes that laughed and his smile—she was getting wet. She fought the urge to shut the door and give in to him. Instead she smiled and said "Keep dreaming Walt," as she walked into the hallway.

The following morning Katie arrived at the hospital at around 6:30. She put her purse in her locker and pulled out the lanyard with her name badge. She slipped it around her neck. She walked down to the nurse's station, ready to start the day.

"Good morning Walt. How's your foot doing this morning?"

He hit the mute button on the remote and smiled. "Looks like I am a lucky man."

"Sure does," Katie replied. She hoped that she could get through this med pass and wound check without him bringing up his request. She knew it was a long shot, but maybe he had realized he was putting her in a bad spot and would stop asking.

"Lemme see your arm", she said. She matched his wristband to the numbers on her computer and handed him the little plastic cup with two pills in it. "Are you in any pain?"

"A little", Walt replied. "Nothing major though, and no, I don't want any pain meds."

"Okay, but promise me you will let me know if it gets to be too much. I can give you a high dose ibuprofen which is non-narcotic but will still take the edge off."

"Thanks Nurse. My foot is fine. What I would rather talk about is whether you have given any more thought to my proposal."

"So much for that!" If she was being honest with herself she would love to fuck him, but he was a patient and that made the situation much more complicated than it would have been outside the hospital. If she got caught she could lose her license and she would most certainly lose her job; although the hospital was seriously under staffed so they might let her off with a warning.

"Walt, you know I can't help you. I am really sorry but I could lose my job, my nursing license, everything I have worked so hard for. It's just not worth it. I wish I could help you, I just can't."

"I understand why you're hesitant, but I have already worked it out. I have been in this bed for over a week. I have the schedule of everyone on this floor memorized and know the perfect time to do it. I am certain no one would be the wiser. Plus I have not been able to get an erection for almost a year so really you probably have nothing to worry about. I mean, we can't really have sex if I can't even get it up."

How could she have been so dumb! She hadn't thought about that. If she believed his story that he was impotent and had been unsuccessful during his dozens of other attempts there really wasn't a huge risk. Hmmm, that definitely put a different spin on the situation.

"When is this so called "perfect" time?" she asked raising her eyebrows and using her hands to form the " " around perfect. As he explained she pulled over the rolling table with the supplies for changing the dressing on his sutures and began carefully pulling off the tape.

"At 9:30, in about an hour. At that time the physical therapists take at least half the patients on this floor to the gym and the CNA for this section goes on break. Every single day for the last week I have paid close attention to the comings and goings between the time the nurses come on and about 1 p.m.—after that there are way too many people between doctors, nursing staff and housekeeping. Between 9:30 a.m. and 10:15 not one person has passed my door this past week, except once and that was you on Tuesday. If you are already here there is no risk, or very little anyway."

Katie was now taping on the new dressing. When she finished she used her foot to pull the garbage can closer and began cleaning up her mess.

"We will see. Let me go check in on my other patients and I will think about it. I will be back about 9:45 and I will give you a definite answer then, ok?"

"Ok", he answered. After a slight pause he said "I swear you have got to be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I have come to believe that if you can't get me hard, no one ever will. I fantasize about those pouty lips wrapped around my shaft, about feeling the slickness of your tongue rubbing at the seam on the underside, about squeezing your tits in my hands. I don't ever get much farther than that because I get so angry at my body for not responding to those thoughts of you," he smiled ruefully. "This is my last shot. Please help me."

The last part was more of a question but Katie didn't have an answer. She needed to get out of there. The more she listened to Walt the more she wanted to kiss his mouth and feel his hands on her body. Her nipples were rock hard and she resisted the urge to move her hand to her breast. Instead she picked up her scissors and put them in the pocket of her scrub top. "I'll see you after awhile Walt, try to get some rest. All this worrying about your sexual ability isn't good for you. Is there anything I can get you?"

"Nah. I will see you at 9:45, Katie. Thanks for the foot," he smiled and she felt her defenses slip a little further. "This is ludicrous!" she thought.

For the next hour she moved steadily back and forth between a certain yes and a definite no as she tended to her other patients. When 9:45 rolled around she scolded herself. She tried to remember what the last patient had asked her for as she had left her room. She couldn't quite put her finger on the request. She didn't think she had heard more than a few words the woman had said. She was so caught up in her own thoughts everything else seemed unimportant. She sighed in exasperation. Walt was really getting to her. She admitted that she was definitely attracted to him. She found herself hoping that she could make him hard, that he would be well endowed and well versed in the ways of love making. "Here goes nothing," she thought.

It was 10 minutes to 10 o'clock when she pushed back through Walt's door. She felt a twinge of disappointment when she saw that Walt was sleeping. She thought about making some kind of noise to wake him up but decided she had better just get back to work; it was probably for the best anyway. As she turned to go Walt spoke up, "You made it."

"Oh!" she said, surprised. "I thought you were asleep."

"Nope. I was praying. I asked God to help you make up your mind."

Katie laughed, she couldn't help it. "Do you think God wants me to violate all kinds of rules so you can get a hard on and a piece of ass? That's hilarious! I wonder what the hospital Pastor would think about that?"

"My God is a lot less judgmental than the usual God is. He wants me to fuck your brains out, I am sure of it. Mainly because he wants me to be happy and right now there's nothing in the world that would make me happier. Anyway, have you made up your mind?"

"Yeah. I guess I have," she pushed the button on the door handle to lock it. She drew the curtain so that the bed would be shielded if someone happened to peep in the window on the upper half of the hospital room door.

"Oh, girl, thank you so much!! I can't even begin to tell you how much this means to me. Thank you!" Walt continued to gush until Katie came back over to the hospital bed and lowered the railing. Walt began to lower the head of the bed and Katie stopped him. "Leave it up and take off your gown."

Walt smiled, "Yes ma'am."

Katie's long blonde hair was held up in a jaw clip that looked like a wooden flower. She reached up and took it down allowing her hair to fall down her back. She shook her head slightly and ran her fingers through the ends to untangle it. She slipped out of her navy blue Crocs and then pulled her scrub top up over her head. It was white with outlines of big blue and purple hibiscus flowers printed all over it. The bottoms were plain blue. She untied the drawstring and let them fall to the floor before she stepped out of them. She left them there on the floor at the edge of the bed so they were easily accessible if someone were to come looking for her.

Walt's mouth hung open. This was better than he could have imagined. Katie was smoking hot! She stood in front of him wearing sexy lingerie that finally confirmed what he already suspected, she had a fantastic body. He smiled to see a tiny four-leaf clover tattooed a little to the left and about an inch below her navel. Her bra was cream colored satin with a black lace overlay across the bottom of both cups. Her tits were spilling out the middle and he wanted badly to touch her. She stood motionless as Walt leaned over and kissed her sculpted stomach. He pulled her closer and tucked his hand inside of her bra squeezing her breast. Her panties matched the bra with cream stain crotch and black lace across the top. He could see they were thongs and he reached down and cupped her bare ass. He caressed her smooth skin and he pulled her in toward the bed. She leaned in and kissed him, lightly at first, getting to know the lay of his mouth. She parted her full lips and let his tongue enter her mouth. He withdrew his hand from her bra and reached around and unhooked the clasp. Katie shrugged her shoulders and let it fall. She dropped it onto her scrubs.

Katie sat naked with one knee on the bed, letting her other leg dangle off the side. She ran her fingers through Walt's hair as she kissed him more passionately. Walt used both hands to play with Katie's nipples. He grabbed one nipple in each thumb and forefinger and pulled on them. Katie gasped around his mouth. She pulled back and smiled as she reached down and pulled the sheet back a little bit. "Anything yet?" she asked him.

"Not yet." Walt answered sounding unaffected.

Katie was shocked at what she saw. Walt was hung like a horse! "I could get off on that hard or not!"

Walt chuckled when he saw her widened eyes.

"Didn't I tell you about that?"

"Um, no! Jesus, Walt, that thing is huge!"

"Yeah ... too bad it doesn't work!" he replied, somewhat dejected.

"We'll see about that." Katie climbed the rest of the way onto the bed. She rested on her knees and then sat back on her feet. She leaned in and kissed Walt again and then leaned across him to the other bed rail and pressed the button that lowered the head of the bed.

"I just want you to lay back and relax. Don't think about anything but the way my mouth feels on your body." She only wanted to stretch him out a bit. If this worked she wanted him facing her when she eventually climbed on top of him and let that monster invade her body.

"Listen to me." She grabbed his head and locked her icy blue eyes on his deep brown ones. "I don't expect anything from you. If this doesn't work I'm going to spread my legs across your face and make you eat me til I cum anyway. That means no matter what you cannot fail. So get it out of your mind. Got it?"

Walt grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard. He sucked her bottom lip as he massaged her breast, wanting her more than anything. When he let her go she smiled and kissed him again. She then moved down to his chest licking his nipples one at a time and then further down she softly bit his side. He sucked in his breath and she knew they were getting somewhere.

Walt settled back and closed his eyes. This was going to better than he could have imagined. He didn't feel one iota of guilt for his little white lie. Nurse Callaway wanted this just as much as he did. Besides, what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

Katie worked slowly toward the prize kissing and licking and occasionally biting as she traversed Walt's abdomen. She kissed the flat spot where his groin began and moved down his thigh. Walt moved his leg hoping to rush her but this only prolonged the suffering. Katie picked up his leg and pushed it out away from his body, giving her greater access to his cock and balls. She pushed his knee up towards his body and then off to the side.

"Yow! I am not that flexible!"

Katie just smiled and let him move it down a little bit. She let his left leg remain straight but she moved it over so she could kneel between his legs. She ran her fingers ever so softly down his right thigh. On the up stroke she pressed her hand into the bend of his thigh and used her right hand to gather her hair into a twist so it would stay out of her face. Finally she dipped her head in towards his balls and gave Walt what he had been waiting for.

She sucked his velvety sack into her mouth and then one at a time gently sucked each of his balls singly into her mouth. She rolled them around before moving to the next. "Yes!" she silently proclaimed as she felt his cock begin to fill with blood. Happily, it never occurred to Katie that Walt may have been lying. She truly believed that his desire for her had overcome his physical affliction—which she suspected had started out as a result of too much stress and had eventually been compounded by one or two failed attempts at sex, until the problem had become much bigger than it really was. "Not anymore," she thought. "I have cured him."

Katie had been somewhat promiscuous in her late teens and early 20's so she had seen quite a few dicks in her life. She was pretty sure, however, that Walt's was the biggest of them all. There was one that may have been about the same size but being face to face with Walt's gargantuan cock now made it hard to know for sure. She was thankful for a weak gag reflex, otherwise she wasn't sure she would even be able to get a third of him into her mouth. She closed her eyes and focused on the job at hand. She sat up higher on her knees and opened wide. Slowly she slid her mouth down onto the head and sucked her way back off. She wanted Walt to be rock-fucking-hard before things start moving towards sex and that meant she needed to play with him a bit.

She turned her blue eyes up toward Walt's face. She was pleased to see the glazed look in his eyes. She rose up and stretched her body out until she was on her hands and knees. She never took her mouth off of Walt's cock as she moved keeping her eyes focused on him. She parted her long toned legs and pointed her ass toward the air. She surprised herself by wishing there was someone else in the room—that smoldering doctor on the fourth floor would be superb—to play with her pussy from behind. She had never had a threesome but at this moment if another man had pushed into her from behind she would not have protested. "Maybe another time" she thought.

As if he read her mind Walt clenched his butt and tried to push further into her mouth. "You little slut", he said in a voice thick with desire.

That brought Katie out of her daydream and with a sudden force she jammed her mouth down on his swollen shaft. It was a little over halfway into her mouth and she thought that was probably as far as it was going to get. She pushed harder and tried to swallow a little more. Walt moaned as her throat closed on the head of his dick. It had been a long time since a woman had gotten that much of his cock into her mouth, he was definitely impressed. God she felt good. He wanted to get her ass up by his mouth so he could get her nice and wet.

Katie kept a tight grip on the base of his cock, jacking him off as she bobbed up and down. She had found a rhythm now and was thrilled that she could see veins standing out along the shaft and feel the blood pumping through them. He was definitely erect. She reached down and caressed his sack and then gently massaged the flat spot between his scrotum and anus. Walt groaned and slowly flexed his ass toward her. "Damn that's good," he reached down and put a hand on her side. "Turn around here," she stopped what she was doing, looking confused.

"Huh?" she said. The sound was muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Walt leaned down and put his hand on her flat stomach and tugged her towards him. "Gimme that pussy," he demanded.

She slid her mouth off his dick and smiled shyly, "Oh."

She sat up straight and Walt had a sudden and intense urge to fuck her. He was tired of this game. He was going to break her. For a second Katie was scared by what she saw on Walt's face. It looked like he wanted to kill her. She backed up and the bottom of her feet hit the footboard behind her. Then she saw what Walt meant to do. It wasn't rage it was pure unadulterated desire on his face. His eyes burned with a frenzied hunger. He meant to take her and she felt excitement shoot through her body.

Walt bent forward and grabbed Katie's legs. At the same time he rose up on his knees ignoring the pain that shot through his foot as he did so. He pulled Katie toward his body on the little bed. There was little room for movement and more than once he felt that he might fall off as he got turned around.

Walt bent Katie's knees and pushed them in towards her breasts. He at least had enough wits about him to know that if he went at it all at once he would hurt her. He had been living with the leviathan between his legs long enough to know there were very few women that were loose enough to take him on the first stroke without damage to their jewel box.

He spread Katie's legs to give himself a better view of her dripping pussy. She was definitely wet and looking down at his pounding cock waiting at the entrance he was hit with that feeling again. It wasn't as intense as it had been a second ago but he had to work hard to stop himself from ramming his cock into her. Katie had a brief second to wonder if he would fit inside her when his head was there, pushing to get in.

"Do it", Katie pleaded. She could see what he wanted all across his face. He had pinned her down with her knees and had spread her legs so he could watch the action. She was jealous. "Fuck me Walt. Please, fuck me."

That's all it took, her voice. He could tell that she wanted it just as badly as he did, but her sweet voice reminded him what a kind woman she was. He didn't want to hurt her. She may think that she could take it, and of course she could with some coaxing, but she would regret asking once she resumed her shift if he did as she asked. He knew from experience. So he smiled and kissed her "Just hold your horses Katie love." He drank in her sweetness, flicking his tongue over her teeth.

He kissed her lightly and whispered, "I'll be fucking you soon enough."

He let her legs relax a bit as to afford himself more room inside and he pushed his head into her warm, wet cunt. "Now that is heaven!" he thought.

He sat back up and slowly worked his hips back and forth watching as he stabbed the pink folds of her pussy. He thought if he kept watching his descent into her body he might cum, but he was defenseless to stop. He didn't want to miss a minute of this. Without thinking he pushed her legs up and spread them a bit. He tipped her pelvis up opening her up further. Katie didn't care. It hurt, but it felt so good. She wanted more.

Walt was so close to orgasm he knew he better make sure Katie was too. As soon as he felt the tip of his dick hit her cervix he used his thumb to part Katie's pussy lips. He could see her clit standing at attention. It would be easier than he thought. He stayed buried in her wetness as he spread her lips and ran his thumb over her clit. Katie shuddered. "Dammit Walt! Fuck me!" and tried to buck away from his body. He covered her mouth with a hand. "Shhh, don't forget where you are," he whispered, trying to hide his smile.

Katie's eyes widened, for a minute she had forgotten. "I hope nobody—"

Her thoughts were broken as Walt began to fuck her; first slowly and then at a quicker pace. Katie figured Walt didn't know this but tipped up like that he was hitting her G-spot with each stroke. If he quickened his pace a bit more she would not last long. She pulled him down and kissed his mouth. He was sliding in and out easily now and when he bent down over her legs it sent a shock of pleasure through her body. Her back arched uncontrollably and she moaned "Uh! Ah ... Oh, God, that's good!"

Walt sensed it was time to get serious. He moved back and hooked her knees over his shoulders. He held her gaze and quickened his pace. He watched as Katie's eyes rolled back and she closed her eyes. He drew his cock all the way out of her body and then drove it into her. She came. Her pussy walls clenched around Walt's dick and he pumped in and out of her. He felt his balls spasm once and he rammed her harder. He wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her tight against his chest as he emptied into her. He could hear their juices smacking as he fucked her hard letting his desire flow from his body into hers. She was spent, she was a limp doll in his arms and with the last stroke he pushed into her as hard as he could. She grabbed his ass and pulled him to her as she came again. She held his cock within her and ground her clit into him, whimpering as she did. "Ah, ah, ah." Her titties were bouncing up and down with each movement and Walt reached down and took one in his mouth. He sucked on her nipple and then took half her breast into his mouth. He put his hand on her back and sucked hard before he let her go.

Katie fell back on the bed narrowly avoiding the footboard. She was more satisfied than she had been in years. She felt like every ounce of energy had been wrung from her body. Her legs were shaking and she doubted that she could move. Walt bent down and kissed her mouth. He had a sinking feeling that he had just fallen in love with Nurse Callaway. It didn't matter now, what mattered was getting his leg stretched out and letting his foot get some air. Now that he had emptied his balls the pain in his foot was quickly becoming a problem. He shifted his weight and pulled the sheet out from between the railing and the bed.

Katie moved to get up and realized her legs were still shaking. She stepped off the side of the bed and held on to it for support. If it hadn't been there she quite possibly would have fallen on her face. She was beginning to feel the gravity of what she had done. As reality started to creep back in so did anxiety. She reached down and grabbed her bra and stuck her arms through the holes snapping it into place.

"Don't do that yet," Walt tried to pull her back into bed.

Katie pulled free, "Fun's over. I need to get dressed and back to work. I am starting to realize just how stupid this was."

She saw the sting on Walt's face. "No, I don't mean I regret it or anything. I am just saying I could get in a lot of trouble if I get caught. I really need to get out of here." she leaned over and kissed him. He tried to pull her close but she pulled back not meeting his gaze. She bent down and pulled on her scrub bottoms and realized she hadn't put on her panties. "Shit. Do you see my underwear? Look, I can't worry about it right now. You gotta find them, ok? Find them and hide em or something. Put them in your drawer and I will get them tonight. Or when I come with your meds after lunch. Fuck, I gotta go!"

It was then that someone rattled the door handle. Katie stopped in her tracks. She starred wide eyed at Walt. He was fucking naked. "Okay, cover up. God, please hurry because I am going to open the door."

She adjusted her clothes, slipped on the clogs and put on a happy, hopefully nonchalant, face and pulled back the privacy curtain.

Jackie was looking down at the locked door with confusion when Katie came from out behind the curtain.

"Hold on!" Katie called, trying to act annoyed and perplexed at the same time. She turned the knob and opened the door twisting the handle several times as if trying to figure out how it could have locked. "I don't know why you couldn't open this. He wanted a quick sponge bath so I am just finishing that up. I need to get him a clean gown."

"Okay," Jackie said casting Walt a suspicious glance. "The patient in room 52 is asking for her medication and I cannot find Suzy anywhere, she never came back from break I guess. I was hoping she was in here with you."

Jackie was a young nurse, just out of nursing school, who was unflinching in her beliefs about the way things should be—in and out of the hospital. She was constantly being talked to about her attitude toward the CNAs. She acted like they were there to serve her every whim and on more than one occasion Katie had heard her yelling at Suzy to do one thing or another. It really was no wonder Suzy was hiding out.

Jackie had jet black hair cut into a short pixie. She wore heavy eyeliner that gave her face a somewhat Asian quality. Her eyes were beautiful. Katie often caught herself starring at Jackie's eyes trying to figure out if they were blue or gray, silver might be a better word for it. "Ugh!" she was doing it right now. Jackie seemed not to notice Katie's preoccupation with her eyes when she offered to take Walt's laundry.

"I have a pile of laundry I am taking down the hall. Give me all your wet stuff and I will take it for you."

Katie panicked, "Well, I uh—"

"We hadn't really gotten that far", Walt chimed from his bed. "Nurse Callaway changed the dressing on my foot and that's when I let her know that a shower would be great. She explained that I can't do that yet with my foot still healing up."

"Jesus, Katie. You better take a look at that." Jackie was pointing at Walt's foot and Katie saw with growing alarm that the new bandage was soaked through with blood.

"Shoot!" she said moving towards the bed. "You must have popped a stitch or two."

Jackie was looking at Walt with a quizzical expression on her face. "How would he have done that?" she asked to no one in particular. "You know what?" she asked rhetorically. "I don't really care. I have my own shit that I needed to be taking care of." She looked up and realized what she had said. "Well Walt, I hope you will excuse my French. It's been one hell of a day and it's not even noon."

With that she turned on her heel and strode out of the room.

As soon as Katie was sure she was out of ear shot she began to fall apart.

"Oh my fucking God! What in the hell?? Talk about a serious cluster fuck! Oh, what am I going to do?" she was pacing the room doing her best to clean up an already spotless hospital room. "It's fine. It will be fine. I have got to get out of here, get back to my rounds and act like nothing happened. That's exactly what I am going to do. Come on Walt! Get your damn gown back on! No, no, don't do that. I will get you a clean one; have to get you a clean one now. That was so stupid! I should have thought about the towels, sponges ... basin too!"

"Come on Katie-girl. Calm down. It's going to be fine. Come on, come over here" he coaxed. "Look you should probably go get the gown and some more gauze, or whatever it is you are going to use on this. I don't really care if you leave my foot like this if you have other people but that nurse seemed to think you should change it." He raised his eyebrows and reached out his hands to her.

"Yeah," Katie said in a distracted voice. She was still walking around aimlessly and made no move toward Walt. "Okay, that's what I will do. I am going to take care of 52 and I will be back as soon as I can. How's your foot feel?"

"Actually, if I could get those ibuprofen now that would be great. It's throbbing a bit."

"I will be back as soon as I can," with that she left Walt alone.

For the next two hours Katie didn't have time to think about what went down in Walt's room. She was slammed with patient requests and doctor's orders including one for an MRI and chest film and one for an enema, something she was happy to hand off to Suzy. Around 2 p.m. she realized that Walt was probably in horrible pain right now and called Dr. Swanson to get a script for Ibuprofen 800. Twenty minutes later she picking up the dispensed pills and headed back to the scene of the crime. She stopped along the way to throw a fresh gown and linens onto her cart and to pick up some wound care supplies. She probably should have told Dr. Swanson that Walt's stitches needed checking but she was afraid of what the doctor might see if he saw the foot before she had a chance to look it over.

"Here we are," she said in a singsong voice as she rounded the corner into Walt's room. This time he really was asleep. His head was back and his mouth hung slack. Katie could hear him lightly snoring. She moved closer to the bed and laid her hand on his. He slowly opened his eyes. Katie moved to the sink and drew a basin of warm water, adding a little soap from a travel size bottle marked "Johnson & Johnson's Baby Shampoo".

"This is going to have to be very quick but I definitely need to get that bandage changed."

Katie made quick work of cleaning the wound with betadine swabs from her cart. Walt's stitches were still intact and Katie sent up a quick "thank you" to the powers-that-be. She put on a clean bandage and added a sponge to the basin of water.

"How are things going?" Walt asked.

"Ok," Katie replied, "just busy. I have lots of patients and I could really use a nap."

Walt smiled. "I guess some thanks are in order. I'm not sure exactly how to say this but I want you to know that I am so grateful for this morning. I haven't had sex like that in..." He stopped pondering the thought and then waved his hand. "Who knows how long it has been."

"Well I am glad to have done such a service," Katie said with a sheepish grin. "I am going to leave you this water to wash up with. If you need something hit the call button or if you want me to I can get Suzy to come in."

Walt put a hand on her arm, "I thought you were going to sponge me off Nurse Callaway." He was flirting and Katie could feel her body responding but she couldn't let her hormones get the best of her again. She moved her arm and gave him an apologetic glance.

"Walt I am sorry but I have a ton of work to do. Please don't get me wrong, I had a great time this morning but that can't happen again. I hope that you continue to have success getting your—" she couldn't think of the word she wanted to use, "well having sex. Especially since you are so good at it." Katie lifted her eyes and met Walt's gaze. She could see that he was disappointed. "Really, what did he think? That we would lay around here having sex all day?"

"What about after I get out of here? Do you think you could let me take you to dinner or something?"

"Maybe", Katie replied. "I just need to get some distance on this morning and decide how I think this should play out."

"That's what I am afraid of Katie. You work so hard to keep things in their 'correct place' that I think you will intellectualize yourself right out of my life," he shrugged. "Let me know. I'd love to see you again."

Katie lay her hand on his arm, "I will. I promise. Like I said, let us know if there is something you need. Okay?"

Walt took a deep breath and grabbed the sponge, ringing it into the basin of water before bringing it up to his face. "I'm good, thanks though," he unmuted the television as Katie left the room.

Jackie watched from the nurse's station as Katie left room 50. The same room Jackie had stood outside of this morning listening to that tramp fuck a patient.

Jackie had been shocked when she had approached the door and heard Katie begging that old fart to fuck her. It had been comical to watch them flounder, trying to play it off like they hadn't just been lost in the throes of their passion, like everything was perfectly normal. Jackie relished in their panic and watching them try to cover up their indiscretion had been the highlight of her day. Obviously they hadn't been aware that the room smelled to high heaven of lust and semen. She had been certain that she had been able to smell Katie's pussy when she had gotten close. The musky scent of a wet woman was something she knew well.

It had driven her mad to think of that fucking old man putting his dick into Katie's wetness but she had become turned on just the same. On her lunch break she had gone down to the single occupancy women's bathroom on the 2nd floor. The 2nd floor housed conference rooms and a handful of doctor's suites and she thought this would be the best place to find some privacy. She masturbated wildly as she fantasized about happening on the sex act a little earlier and finding the door unlocked. In her fantasy she kissed Katie's breasts and fingered her pussy while Walt watched.

She had been so fucking horny since she had walked into the room that morning and it only took her five minutes to reach climax. She had stood with one foot up on the toilet and her left hand against the wall behind the toilet. With her eyes closed and her hand buried deep in her own pussy she had whispered Katie's name as the orgasm radiated from her clit, overtook her body and caused her to shudder in ecstasy.

Later that night as Jackie had climbed into bed and turned out her bedside lamp she grinned. She had a plan. She would finally have Katie Callaway. After a year of fantasizing and longing there was a chance, a real chance, that Katie would be hers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.