Twins
Chapter 4

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Having just moved into town, My twin sister and I went around the neighborhood, to find some kids our age. Across the street from us, were another set of twins. Join us all for some gnarly and funky sex along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex  

Although it's the middle of the summer, Greeley's at almost 4700 feet above sea level and it's always cooler in the evening.

Jeff and Jonnah suggested we take a trip to Rocky Mountain National Park, about an hour northwest of us and said to bring our snow gear. Jeff said that it was unlikely to snow this late into the summer, but it was possible.

Susan and I told mom where we were going and all she said was, "Look out for your sister, honey!"

"I will Mom, don't worry about anything!" I smiled and said, waving goodbye.

We got out our gear and threw it in the back of the 4x4 that Jeff was taking up to the Park. Finally, cold weather! We traveled up to over 7000 feet and the air felt and smelled so good.

Jonnah said that it hadn't snowed in about three weeks up here, but there was plenty of snow on the ground to play in. Susan tucked her hair under a snowcap and put some snow pants on and snow boots. Even with all of that, she still was amazingly sexy.

We all were protected, more or less and got out some snow slides and walked up the nearest hill and took a ride down! I completely forgot how much fun this was as Susan slid down the hill, apparently aiming at me. She jumped off her snow slide and landed directly on me.

"Good thing you're so soft, Andy ... except this isn't very soft now, is it?" she said grabbing for my hardening dick.

"Susan, it's too cold for that," I said and smirked at her.

We rolled around in the snow, kissing each other while Jeff and Jonnah kept on sliding down the hills. They saw what we were doing, rolled off their slide and started kissing each other as well.

A family with little kids was pulling up and we decided to try and find another glen to play in. I saw what looked like a brother and sister holding hands to go and play together -- if they only knew.

A thought just popped into my head, "SUSAN, Susan ... did you ever take the ... pill you were going to take ... you know - within six hours ... or there's a baby ... or I'm a daddy ... well, did you?"

"I'm having too much fun watching you wiggle and squirm ... of course I did, you big dummy." This made Jeff and Jonnah laugh out loud.


We spent a few more hours up there, playing in the snow. That day I realized two things; just how much I loved my sister and how much fun it was to have another set of twins as our best friends!

After playing in the snow for about another 90 minutes or so, we decided to go home. I was going to call mom and let her know, but I hadn't charged my phone up since yesterday and now it's dead.

We pulled into the Swanson's driveway and we took our stuff and said goodbye to Jeff and Jonnah. Walking into our house we heard a woman's scream and I ran up to my mom's room to find Kate Swanson feverishly licking on my mother's pussy.

Since I'd been worried about what was going on, I hadn't been very quiet actually coming into the room and Addy opened her eyes and saw me and licked her lips and nodded her head for me to come into the room. Kate was so into the task she was performing, she never heard me come in.

I started to undress and Susan came to the doorway and saw all that was going on. She giggled and closed the door ... behind her. I was moments away from being in a room with three naked women that included my mother and my sister.

I dropped my pants and put them over the back of the chair in the room. I was now naked and Susan was quickly getting that way herself. I took it upon myself to work on my dick, although it was rising to the occasion all on its own! With Kate's butt the closest orifice to me, I decided to try a little anal on her.

Mom was on the bed, on her back ... Kate was bent over, licking and chewing on mom's pussy, which put Kate's butt, just at the right height for me. I leaned over and did my best to plunge into her all at once.

She'd had anal before, I could tell due to the relative ease my dick went inside her ass. "Oh, Jeff," she said, thinking I was her son. "Deeper, Jeffy baby ... deeper, you know I like all of your cock in my ass." I shoved the rest of my bigger dick into her and she said, "Jeff, you're bigger and harder than usual!"

Addy said, "Look behind you, Kate, it's not Jeff!"

Kate took her face out of Addy's pussy long enough to turn her head around. "Andy, sorry honey - I thought you were Jeff. He's been attacking my butt with his dick just about every day. That's why it felt bigger than usual, go for it Andy ... I like a man who likes to put it in my butt."

She went back to work and so did I.

Meanwhile, Susan was standing by the door, with a couple of her fingers up inside her pussy, starting to moan a little. Addy called her over to sit on her face ... Addy wanted to lick a pussy at the same time she was having hers licked!

Susan got up on the bed and bent her pussy directly over her mother's mouth. Addy must have found her clit right away, because Susan immediately started to shudder as she was holding her self up.

You could call it a 'daisy chain, ' but it was more of a 'circuit board, ' because of the 'motherboard' on the bottom of everything. I was getting ready to cum inside Kate's ass and mom was already cumming in Kate's mouth.

"Kate," I yelled... "Here it cums, in your butt ... oh—oh—ooohh, I'm cumming, oh yeah—here's some more—god yes, Kate, you have got the nicest and tightest ass, of all the women in this room that I'm not related to."

"Nice save, Andrew," Addy said between licks.

"Yeah, bro ... Uuugghhhh - well said," Susan, added.

There was a knock on the front door, so I quickly put my pants back on and went down to get it.

It was Jeff and Jonnah. "Our mother's not home, is she here?"

"Yes, they're just finishing up. Let's stay down here and wait for them all."

"All?" Jonnah said.

"Yeah, Kate, Addy and Susan are finishing, they should be down shortly."

"Andy," Jonnah said with a grin, "Were you just up there too?"

"Yeah," I said, with a bit of blush in my face. "I just finished dropping a load in your mother's butt."

"High five, Andy," Jeff said. "I try to give her one every day, first thing in the morning. I call it my 'six at six!' She loves it, doesn't she?"

"Yeah, she thought I was you at first, but she told me to go ahead. Your mom is really fine, guys!"

"High Five again, Andy," Jeff said. Jonnah quickly gave him a slap on the back of the head.

I thought that they were all taking a long time to come down from upstairs. I noticed that Jeff had his hand on his sister's tit, so I asked if I could join in and they both said 'yes, ' Jonnah with a bit more enthusiasm.

I started kissing Jonnah's breast while I took my hand and reached under and went straight inside her pants and stuck a finger in her butt, causing a deep moan from Jonnah.

"You suddenly like butts, don't you Andy?" she asked moaning a bit.

"I've always liked butts, Jonnah ... yours is incredible. I noticed it the first time I saw you, despite those beautiful tits of yours. Let's get you out of those clothes, Jonnah?" I replied.

"What about the guys upstairs?" Jeff asked.

"They must have started some kind of all-girl event. Why don't you and I give your sister some double attention?"

"I like the sound of that, Andrew. Since you were just in my mom's butt, why don't you try mine?" Jonnah asked, looking hopeful.

"And I'll take the front end, Andy?" Jeff said, finding time to talk while he was still sucking on his sister's large tit.

"How recently have you have something up your butt, Jonnah?" I asked.

"Two days ago, why do you ask, Andrew?"

"In case I needed some lube or something. Just thinking of your comfort?"

"I won't be comfortable until you both have your dicks in me at the same time, boys!" she said as she removed her pants and panties.

I stopped long enough to completely undress and Jeff did as well.

I got on the sofa, on my back. "Jonnah, could you get me a little harder before I go deep in your butt?" I asked.

"You mean you want me to put my mouth on a dick that was just in my mothers butt?" she responded with the most devious of smiles. "Hell yes, I'd love to taste my momma's asshole on you!"

Jonnah reached over and grabbed my dick, slapping herself in the face with it and then putting it in her mouth. My goodness, she's a real pistol. I quickly got the rest of the way hard. She was really enjoying herself, as I motioned her to get on the sofa.

"Get above my dick and lower your ass on top of it, Jonnah ... Oooooooohhhhhh! That's it, damn that feels so good!" I couldn't keep myself from thrusting into her a few times, then I got into a slow and steady rhythm.

"Jeff, would you care to join us and ram that piece of meat of yours into your sister's pussy. This really does feel fantastic. Your ass Jonnah, feels completely different than your mother's."

"That's because she knows how to use those vaginal muscles to grab and release a dick, Andy."

Jeff leaned over his sister and, while hovering over her pussy; he took his dick and placed it at the entrance of her now very wet pussy. He pushed in ... I felt it, kind of ... and suddenly Jonnah had two cocks in her and we both wanted to cum in her.

We both started to pound on her, causing some loud mutterings from Jonnah. Instead of the usual DP, where one of the guys is just inside and the other is doing all the work, both Jeff and I were taking very long and very deep strokes.

"Jeff ... how you doing, you getting close?" I asked.

"Yeah, Andy ... how about you?" He responded.

"Oh, yeah ... I'm real close, dude ... you ready to bring it on home?"

"Uh-huh," Jeff grunted. I think we both had our eyes closed. I did so I could focus on going as deep into Jonnah as I could, but still hold off, until Jeff and I were ready to go together.

I heard a sound from Jeff and we both started to fastroke Jonnah! Me, from underneath and him from on top.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhhh. Jonnah, I'm cumming inside your butt!"

"And I'm cumming inside your snatch, sis ... Oohh, yeah wow, geez ... that was a lot of fun, dude."

Suddenly, there was the sound of applause. I opened my eyes and saw Mom, Susan and Kate, all naked and standing there for how long, I don't know and I don't really care.

Susan said, "Now that looks like an E-ticket ride! Me next—do me next!"

"If you'll let Jeff and I re-charge a little, we would gladly give a command performance."

Addy raised her hand and said, "I'd like one of those too, please. That's always been one of my fantasies, boys ... or should I said, men."


After a break for refreshments, Susan was next in the 'Rocking Chair.' This time, Jeff was on his back. He lubed up her dick and Susan very slowly dropped down on him, filling herself up for the first time in her butt. She gave quite a groan as Jeff started to pump back and forth inside her incredible butt.

I leaned forward, first kissing my sister and rolling her nipples to get her moist for me to enter her pussy. Addy was concerned that I was about to go inside Susan without a condom on, but Jonnah assured Addy that she had 'morning after pills.' I reached to grab my dick to put it in Susan, but a hand grabbed me by the dick. "Let me help you, honey," my mom said as she took my now swollen dick and placed it at the entrance to Susan's pussy.

"Susan," I asked. "How are you doing?"

"Wonderful, Andy ... go ahead, I trust you and I love you!"

I plunged into her, seeing Jeff's dick in her ass was very strange, but Susan asked for this, so Jeff and I started to fill her up, with a rhythm that we both were pushing in at the same time. Susan had Jeff's hands holding her up, while my hands were playing with her nipples while we were double fucking her.

After a bit, Susan had her eyes closed, just laying there and enjoying her E-ticket ride. Jonnah got underneath Susan and took out my dick to lick on it for a bit and then put it back inside her. Jonnah repeated this a few times, once taking Jeff's out of her butt and licking on his dick, then putting it back.

"Susan," Jonnah said. "You want to try something really cool?"

"Sure," said Susan. "Surprise me?"

Jonnah got back underneath and took out Jeff's dick, slurping it into her mouth and put it back inside her pussy, so Jeff and my dick's were making contact with each other, in my sisters pussy at the same time. A little weird, but since Susan is the beneficiary of this, I really didn't mind.

Susan moaned, "Oh, my god, Jonnah ... are both dicks in my pussy, did you put both dicks inside my pussy? That feels so damn good, come on guys ... I want you to cum inside me, at the same time, OK?"

Behind me, I heard the mothers gasp a bit ... but then they giggled.

I've always tried to honor my sister's requests and this is no different, "Hey Jeff, you OK down there?"

"Totally dude, your sis wants us to cum inside her at the same, I'm up for that." Everyone laughed at his unintended pun.

"Me, too, buddy ... where about are you on the road to cumming, close, real close or damn close?"

"I'd say, real close, Andy ... how about you, dude?"

"Real close about to go to damn close ... dude!"

"Then let's bring it on home Andrew?" I suggested.

I was already picking up the pace and Jeff was going about as fast as he could already, so I started a countdown.

"10 ... Come on Jeff, 9 come on Susan... 8 ... oh Jesus 7... 6 ... are you getting there Jeff, 5... 4 ... Oh Susan 3 ... Have I got a load for you... 2... 1 ... OHHH, MYyyy goodddddddnneesss! Jeff, are you?"

"Dude, nice countdown, perfect for me, I must have given your sis four solid bursts, how about you?"

"Four or five, I lost count trying to go deep as I could. Susan are you OK?"

"That was the smokingest fuck I've ever even thought of, much less been part of! Get me out of here, I need to pee!" Susan said.

That made everybody laugh as first I pulled out, then Susan pulled off of Jeff.

Kate said, "Those poor boys need to be cleaned up, don't you think so, Addy?"

"I agree completely, Kate! You get first choice, I'll take what's left."

Kate came over to me and put my dick in her mouth, licking and sucking on it. Besides 'cleaning me up' I got hard again and she was quite surprised. I guess their husbands are good for a 'one-off' and they must roll over and fall asleep.

I saw Addy go over to Jeff, rubbing her hands in anticipation of sucking him off. He never got off his back; she just took his dick and licked it all over. He was getting hard again as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.