Twins
Chapter 2

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Having just moved into town, My twin sister and I went around the neighborhood, to find some kids our age. Across the street from us, were another set of twins. Join us all for some gnarly and funky sex along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex  

After I went upstairs, Susan came up to me and asked, "What did mom want?"

Before I answered, I asked the Swanson Twins, "Do either of your parents have a clue as to what's going on between the two of you?"

Jonnah quickly responded, "Our dad is completely clueless, but I think mom has an inkling about us ... why, do your parents know about you two?"

Susan was about respond, but I pulled her close and told her what happened after she went upstairs.

"Oh my god, Andy ... you kissed mom!" she said this a bit too loud and Jeff was quick to ask, "Dude, how was it?" Jonnah hit him and said, "Shut up, you big dork!"

"Jeff and Jonnah, I know you just got here, but could you wait up here while Susan and I talk to our mom for a moment?"

"Sure," said Jonnah.

"Knock first," said Jeff, which prompted his sister to hit him up the side of the head, again!


Susan and I went into the kitchen, making enough noise to alert out mother to our being there!

"Mom," I asked. "Could you please ask the question again you asked earlier?"

"Susan, is the reason you want birth control pills because you and your brother are doing the big nasty?"

Susan's immediate reaction was to laugh, due to the way mom had asked the question, but after seeing mom's face staying serious and then looking over to me for my reaction, Susan started to cry a little! I put my arms around her and we hugged each other ... Susan nodded her head in agreement, saying very quietly, "Yes!"

Mom turned her gaze back to me and asked, "Didn't you tell her what I wanted to talk to you about?"

"No Mom, I wanted you to see her honest reaction to your question ... although you could have asked it, a tad bit more delicately?"

"You want me to be delicate! You want me to be nice and approving of this ... this, this incestuous relationship that has been going on, for who knows how long?"

"Thirty six days," Susan said, from beneath her tears. "We realized that ... that we had fallen in love with each other ... thirty-six days ago. Until two days ago, all it involved was kissing and above the waist touching! Obviously, you don't understand, or approve and we will do our level best to go back ... back to just ... just being brother and..."

Susan ran up the stairs, into her room. I stayed there in direct eye-to-eye contact with my mother, who had started to cry just a little bit herself. I felt my eyes moistening bit.

"She said you were in love! Is - Is that true? You two are in love ... this isn't just a physical ... fling between a brother and sister?"

"It was never just physical, Mom! We've been each other's best friends forever! We've always liked hanging out together! We care deeply about each other ... Jeff and Jonnah even said that we act like a married couple, more than a brother and sister!"

"I'm sorry I yelled at the two of you, Andy! This is quite a shock. I actually understand what you're feeling ... I had a kind of summer romance with your Uncle William, when we were 19 and 21! Not even your father knows about that, please be discreet and I'll give you two as much alone time as I can stand ... just don't do anything really stupid, OK! Buy and always have some condoms with you, I will not put up with having grandchildren before you two even go to college, OK?"

I walked up to her and gave her a hug, saying, "Thank you for understanding, Addy! We've been responsible and will stay that way! If we are still a couple after college, we may want to move out to where we can be open to each other, maybe Utah!"

Mom got the joke and said, "There will be no more talk about moving out, all right?"

"Mom, to change the subject a little, how are you doing?" I asked.

"What do you mean, Andy?"

"That whole nibbling on the neck stuff ... you seemed, I don't know ... turned on during that and I was wondering if dad ... working so many hours ... I was wondering if, are you being satisfied? I'll take dad back to the woodshed and whoop his ass, if you want me to!"

Laughing, my mom said, "Well, this is strange talking to you about this but, your father and I haven't been 'connecting' since we moved here! He's extremely busy, trying to show his commitment to the company!"

"But, he has a commitment to you as well, Addy! You're a beautiful, desirable woman that needs and deserves to be made love to, all the time!" I caught myself looking deeply into her eyes.

"Is there an offer in there, Andy?" mom said with a cute smile on her face.

"I will literally do whatever you need or want, for you to be as happy as Susan and I are! I'll help you start a hobby if you want, or if you just want some incredible sex, I guess I could help you, but it would have to be with Susan's consent, if you really want to get up on this!"

She slapped me on the shoulder, laughing at me. She's awfully pretty— dad is such an asshole!

"Go back up to your sister, tell her I'm sorry I got mad ... and about the last thing you talked about?"

"Yeah, Addy!"

"I've got your phone number just in case I get lonely some time, OK?" she smiled.

I'd never seen my mom go into this 'sultry' mode that she was in, so as I went up the stairs, I turned back to her, got my phone out of my pocket ... and waived it, mouthing, 'call me!' I got back up to where Susan had gone and Jeff and Jonnah were on either side of Susan, who was still crying. As I walked in, Jeff and Jonnah walked by me and Jonnah said, "You two have some things to say to each other in private. When you're ready, please give us a call ... we can help you two through whatever happens, OK?"

"OK, thanks guys ... we'll call you after we've talked this out?"

They left ... I closed the door and turned to my sister.

"Susan, look at me, please? SUSAN, look at me! I've got to tell you why I didn't say anything to you first!"

I took her over to the bed and set her down. She looked in my eyes the whole time. She was on the verge of a total breakdown, I could tell. I knelt down to her and said, "If I had talked to you, before we went down to mom, she would've thought we'd rehearsed some sort of excuse or reason for what we've been doing these past thirty-six days! Not telling you anything made sense, so your reaction to her, whatever it would've been, would've been honest and from the heart! I love you too much for mom or dad to break us apart! I talked to her, after you left! She saw how you were affected, she sees and I think, maybe even understands what we mean to one another!"

"She ... She isn't going to tell daddy, is she?" she squeaked out.

"No, sweetheart, she isn't! She respects us for being totally honest with her, she really does! She even said that I'd better always have some condoms with me because she doesn't want any grandchildren before we're through with college!"

"She really said that, Andy? She's not going to kick you out of the house and separate us? Oh, Andy ... I love you so much!"

"After we were through talking about you and me, I asked her about her and dad ... I asked her if dad was 'taking care of her, ' and she admitted that they have not had sex since before we moved here. I told her how beautiful and desirable she was and how dad was an asshole for not making love to her all the time!"

Susan perked up and a smile came on her face as she asked, "And what was her response to that, Andy?"

"She wanted to know if I was offering her my services!"

"Oh, my god, Andy! What did you say—I know what you said?"

"OK, sis— what did I say?"

"You made a joke about it and said something like, 'out of all the kitchens in the world, you had to walk into mine!'"

"That's actually pretty good, Susan, but I told her that I'd help her anyway I could and if that included any form of sexual gratification, I'd need my sister's approval in advance!"

"God, Andy ... sometimes I think you're my older brother, the way you can talk your way past just about anything! So, how did it end between you and mom?"

"I told her to call me when and if, she wants to pursue anything sexual and she said, OK to that!"

"Let's go back downstairs and I'll tell mom whatever she wants to know, Andy!"

"OK, sis ... I love you, Susan!"

"I know, Andy!"

We walked down the stairs ... at least this time it didn't feel like we were walking to our own execution. We arrived in the kitchen; mom was humming to herself and working on dinner. I cleared my throat to let her know we were there.

"Don't 'ahem' me young man, I knew you were there kids ... I'm just bucking up my courage to talk to you about everything! Look in the trashcan and you'll see a lot of tissue, because I cried over how badly I spoke to the two of you before! Damn, I thought I had it together, but there I go crying again!"

I grabbed and handed her some tissue.

"Thank you honey! So, Susan—has Andy told you about everything he and I talked about, after you went upstairs the last time?"

"Yes, Mom, he did ... he told me everything he said to you and he also told me everything you said to him!"

That got a smirk on mom's face, "So you think you can share this big hunk of stud with your mom, Susan?"

That was not what either of us had thought was going to be the first thing talked about.

Susan replied, "Mom ... Addy, I'm not too sure you can handle 'Big Andy!' He is quite the smooth talker, his hands feel way too good and he cums too much ... and he makes a real mess!"

Wow ... Susan went outside the box there! There was really no discernable change on mom's face, after having heard that! At this point, everybody was looking for everybody else's reaction to this. It got very quiet, only broken by mom's humming.

"Maybe you're just not doing it right, honey ... I could show you both some techniques that would help handle 'Big Andy!'"

Susan went up to mom and wrapped her arms around her, hugging her and holding her. They both started to cry, a lot. I couldn't help crying along with them. It was a very cathartic moment for all of us. We were reassuring each other and patting each other on the back. Mom was the first to pull away.

"Kids, I'm sorry ... you're certainly not kids anymore! Andrew and Susan, I've had this feeling, something had changed between the two of you, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. You two care so deeply for each other, I'm not going to forbid the two of you from seeing each other, I'm only going to ask a couple of things from each of you!"

"OK, Addy," Susan said.

"OK, Addy," I also said.

"Having my children calling me your father's pet name for me, really is wonderful! Go ahead and continue to call me either mom or Addy, whatever the situation may call for. Susan, if, in front of me, you want to use an endearment for Andy, go ahead, but just don't make up some stupid thing like 'sweet butt cheeks' just for the sake of it, OK?"

"Sweet Butt Cheeks ... I kind of like that one, Susan," I said.

"Please, don't be running around the house, playing grab-ass with each other, that's what bedrooms are for! No running around naked, at least not with your father and I in the house!"

"Addy, I promise that both Susan and I will comport ourselves as brother and sister, at all times, outside the house, in and around Greeley! When we go off to outside the immediate area, we'll probably hold hands and maybe a little ass-grab every now and again. Up in our rooms, we'll continue our shenanigans, only with the music up loud, so you don't hear Susan screaming out my name in ecstasy!"

As expected, Susan hit me on the shoulder, saying, "Me ... I'm not the only one who screams when he cums, Andrew! My god, Addy you should hear the things he says during sex! He thinks it's a turn on, but it's really quite ... oh my god! I'm so sorry, that was improper of me to talk about him like that, I'm sorry Mom!"

"Don't be, Susan! I can only imagine just how much you two talk to each while you're making love! Did your brother tell you that he had asked me if I 'wanted to get up on this?'"

"He also said, that if he and I were to do anything, it would have to be with your consent, or do you actually want to be in the room when 'anything' happens!"

"Addy, I respect Andy and if ... when you two 'hook up' I will defer to him and his needs!"

"Wow," mom said. "You two really do act like a married couple ... remember though, this arrangement is between the three of us only, not your dad, not the Swanson twins ... just us three, OK?"

I asked, "How do want to seal this deal, Mom—handshake?"

"Oh, honey ... Ye can do better than that!"

Mom came up to me and threw her mouth on top of mine, kissing me hard, with a little tongue! After we were done, Susan came up to me and did the same thing, this time she took her free hand and grabbed my butt real hard! Lastly, mom's eyes got real big and she walked over to Susan and started a very soft and loving kiss, directly on her lips. In a matter of seconds, Susan was kissing her back, quite passionately. After a bit, they broke up, Susan had this look on her face, like she had opened a new toy! I pulled her toward me, saying, "That was really hot, Susan!"

"Anything we can do to help with dinner, Mom ... Mom, earth to Mom!"

"Sorry, honey, I hadn't kissed a girl since college ... that brought back a lot of very good memories. I may need some alone time with your sister every now and again, if that's all right with you Andy?"

"From the look on Susan's face ... that won't be a problem! Jeff and Jonnah knew about the conversation we just had. What, if anything, do you want us to tell them about our new arrangement? Anything, Everything—Nothing? Oh, they told us that their dad doesn't have a clue and their mom suspects something, but they don't know what she suspects!"

Mom responded, "I do need to go over there and meet their mother, what's her name?"

"Katherine and the dad is Jeff Senior!" Susan answered.

"Thanks, just tell them that I have tacitly approved the two of you, in our house or in their house, provided there are no adults to see and ask questions! If I hear about any funny business in front of anyone we know, our arrangement is off and there will be hell to pay! You guys get that? Do you?"

"Yes, Mom," we said together!

"Dinner in five minutes, go wash up, kids!"


As we sat to eat dinner, there was something of an elephant in the room! Susan told me what she wanted to ask mom -- I said to go ahead whenever.

"Mom," Susan started. "You said that back in college you experimented with girls?"

"I wouldn't say experimented, Susan! My relationships with boys would never last more than two or three dates. Before you ask, it was because I wouldn't ... what's the expression ... put out and the word must have gotten around, so I gave up boys for a while! Remember, treat all of our conversations like doctor patient confidentiality and I'll tell you anything you ask, to a certain point!"

"So," I pursued, "You got tired of boys who only wanted in your pants, is that pretty much it?"

"Yeah, Andy—that was pretty much it! So, I would hang around the dorm, either doing homework or laundry or maybe I would play with myself for a while, maybe get off once or twice!"

"Is that what you are doing now, Addy ... since Dad isn't around, have you bought yourself a little friend, with batteries?"

"That's a really weird question, coming from my own son, but yes, I have a pink friend that I use when I get really lonely!"

Susan jumped in and said, "I have a pink friend as well, Addy ... he's six feet tall and has seven inches of pure love!"

That embarrassed me a little, but mom had looked over to me, and her eyes glossed over a little.

"Is your friend available for me, sometime in the future, Susan?"

Although she was talking to Susan, she never took her eyes off me. I saw her actually lick her lips and smile at me!

"Sure Mom, I can deliver it to your room, so you can try it on for size!" Susan smiled.

"Ooh! An after dinner snack ... sounds delicious! OK, kids ... help me clean up, please?"

I could tell that mom was getting herself all worked up, probably for the first time since we moved into this house. The phone rang!

"I'll get it," said Mom. "Hello, Mitchell residence! Oh, hi honey ... u-huh ... sure ... I understand ... yeah, I won't wait up, yeah ... around midnight ... thanks dear ... I always appreciate it when you call to let me you're running late ... no, it's not a problem, the kids aren't going anywhere tonight, maybe I can get them to do something with me ... yeah, that'll happen when pigs fly ... bye, love you!"

"We finished the clean up Mom, what do you want to do tonight? We're all yours!" I said.

"Be careful what you two offer me, I may take you both up on your offer ... how does that sound to you?"

"Well, I don't know about Susan, but I've been hard for you since we hugged earlier in the evening!"

"And that kiss you gave me, Mom! Wow, I'd never been kissed by a girl before and that felt really good!" Susan said.

"Why don't the two of you go upstairs and change into something comfortable ... I'll be there in a bit, OK?" Mom said to us.

"OK, Addy ... don't make us wait to long, or we may have to start without you," I said with a rather lecherous smile on my face. "Come on Susan, let's get ready for Mom!"

We went up the stairs quicker than usual, each going into our own room to primp a little. I splashed some water on my face, went to the bathroom and changed into a clean set of boxer shorts. I applied a little underarm deodorant and a splash of Old Spice and went into Susan's room, where she had just finished changing into a silky peach colored camisole and an almost matching pair of cheeky cut panties.

I said to Susan, "Are you as nervous as I am, Susan ... I have no idea what her expectations may be! I've never been harder in my life than I am right now!"

Susan walked up to me and said, "We both are going to have the night of our lives, Andy. Look at my nipples? They've never been this hard or this big! I'm turned on beyond belief! Kiss me please?"

I leaned into her and just touched her lips with mine, causing her to shudder a little!

"I just came, Andy ... all you did was touch my lips and I came! Oh my god, I'm—I'm having an orgasm, Andy ... hold me up or I may fall!"

My god! I've never seen a woman experience what Susan was going through ... I've seen those fake-looking orgasms that the porn actresses put on, but this was the real thing! Susan was moaning so loud and she had put her hand down her panty and was really frigging herself, using her index finger on her clit. I had hold of her, my right hand was around her waist and I moved my left hand to just above her left breast! She had her head leaning backwards on my shoulder and she was saying, "Oh, Andy ... touch my breast, please touch my breast ... yeah, bro ... more ... roll my nipple, please ... yeah ... oh fucking goodness, Andy ... I've never been this turned on before ... put your hand on mine ... help me ... help me to finger myself, Andy!"

Mom slipped into the room, sometime during all of this ... I looked over at her and she had on a beautiful sky blue bra-panty set. She had quickly put her hand into her panty, while watching her son and daughter stick their fingers together into her daughters, now sopping wet pussy.

I walked Susan over to the bed and we sat down but continued what we were doing! Susan's eyes had been closed through most of this and she probably wasn't aware of mom coming into the room. I heard Susan mumble something that sounded like 'that's four so far' and I took my hand out of her panties and laid her back on the bed. I took off her bra and reached to take off her panties when mom said, "Andy ... let me do that, please?"

I nodded OK to her and mom took off her own bra and panty before walking over to Susan! She placed her hands on Susan's hips and grabbed at the panties and pulled them all the way off of Susan. I took my boxers off and now we were all naked!

Susan was still pushing a couple of her own fingers into her pussy ... mom took her fingers out and licked on them, very slowly, causing Susan's eyes to open and realize who was licking her juices off her fingers.

"Honey, I'm gonna use my mouth on you, OK?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.