Sweet Caroline
Chapter 33

 

We showed up and Alexandra was talking to a nice-looking young man – We introduced ourselves, his name was James Rutten, and went over the paperwork, all of the while I saw Jenn stealing glances at James, and he at her as well.

“So, James, where’s the wife and kids?” I asked.

“Yeah, this is a big house, but I’m single and looking, James Rutten is always looking,” he said looking directly at Jennifer, who smiled.

“What do you do for a living, James?” I asked, feeding this apparent attraction.

“I’m an anesthesiologist, I work at whatever hospital can afford me,” he said with a chuckle and a grin, again directly at Jennifer.

All she could seem to say was, “Oh.”

“Well, James – all the paper looks good, with my signature, you have a home to call your own. I have to get something from my car – be right back.”

I walked slowly to the car, watching them start talking to each other, torn between my love for her and her need to find someone available.

I put my phone up to my ear and said, “U-huh, yeah – be right there.” I walked back to them, talking and giggling and interrupted, “Jenn I got a call I need to follow up on. Can you get yourself back to the office OK?”

Alexandra was buttoning up her case and said, “I can get her back, Rich?”

Finally—James said, “If I may be so bold, James Rutten could take you wherever you’d like to go, maybe to the moon – or to the stars.”

Oh brother, a romantic – exactly what Jenn needs!

I left her and headed off, to nowhere in particular, then eventually got back to the office, where Caroline and CJ were.

“Where’s Jennifer?” Caroline asked.

That very moment, a baby blue Corvette pulled up and Jennifer got out, waving goodbye to James.

Caroline looked a little wonderstruck, as Jenn walked up to us and said, “Isn’t he dreamy?”

“I like the car, but you can have the guy inside, Jennifer. I thought he was gay?” I said.

“Nope, he broke up with his fiancée three months ago,” Jenn said.

“How old is he?” Caroline asked.

“Thirty-three, that’s not too old, is it?” Jenn replied.

“That’s older than me by five years. Be careful with him, Jenn?” I said.

“We’ve got a date for tomorrow night, Caroline would you help me buy a new dress for it?”

“Sure thing, did you and my hubby go off and fuck today?” Caroline asked.

Jenn broke into tears.

“It’s OK, I just was asking Jenn. Oh my – you need some girl time, don’t you?” Caroline said.

“Can I watch?” I asked.

“Not that kind of girl time, you horn dog, you.”

They both giggled.

“I guess I’ll go to the Stanford Office for a while and see how Stan and Steven are getting along. Ladies, don’t spend all of my money in one place?” I said.

“Wait stud, we only have one car here, take us to Victoria’s Secret, please – and wait for us—either in the car, or in the store,” Caroline said and Jenn giggled.

After taking the girls to Victoria’s Secret, I had CJ in my arms, and was watching them come out in really beautiful dress after dress, I got an email from Stan.

Steven Newman had listed a Commercial Property for $17 million, and it just sold for $15.8 million. Good Boy!

The girls just came out in matching yellow strapless gowns, and looked so hot, I walked up to Jenn and said, “I could take you right now, beautiful. Is that dress for James or for me?”

She whispered back, “Either, or both of you,” she grinned so much.

“Hey, what about me, Hubby?” my wife said, with a fake pout on her face.

“You look good enough to eat, and fuck,” I said, leaning into her ear.

“Neither one of us is wearing any underwear, Richard,” she said in return.

That had the appropriate effect on me.

“Your date with him isn’t until tomorrow night, isn’t it?” I asked.

“That’s right,” she said.

“How about the two of you change back into what you wore here, and we go to the house for some three on three time?”

“I thought you wanted to get rid of me, Richard?” Jenn said.

“I never said any such thing, what I said was that you deserved a guy all of your own. Do you think James qualifies as that?”

“He does seem to constantly talk about himself, often in the third person which really turns me off,” she said.

“Well, you can always crash at our place, if a date goes bad with him, can’t she, Caroline?” I glanced over and saw she had left to change. I slapped Jenn on the butt and told her to change as well.

I went up and paid for everything and we all went back to the house.

Caroline gave CJ a bottle of her own breast milk, and put her down for a nap.

They both came up to me, pulling me out of my chair and eagerly took me to the master bedroom. Caroline turned on the baby monitor, and then stripped. While I was getting naked, I looked up and saw the girls making out with one another.

I sure hope James craps out, because I have two of the prettiest, sexiest women about to share me.

That particular afternoon was remarkable, and I came inside both of them over the hours we spent together.


As the next couple of weeks went by, James indeed went by the wayside. Jennifer has taken resident status in our third bedroom whenever she wants. I bought her some sexy clothes to keep over at our place.

Baby CJ makes three girls in my life. This morning I heard Caroline puking her guts out, but after cleaning herself up, she came out of the bathroom and said, “Guess what?”


RING

“Richard, we need to talk about my daughter? I never see her any more. She’s always telling me that you or your wife are keeping her busy. I miss my daughter. Is she seeing someone I don’t know about?”

“Jeremy, I can explain everything. Meet me at the office in 15 minutes, please?” I responded.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.