Sweet Caroline
Chapter 29

 

“First Listing, gets an additional $2,000 besides the negotiated commission, all others will get $1,000 for turning the lead into a listing. First Sale, gets an extra half percent commission, all other sales will get an extra one quarter percent commission.”

“Remember, it’s OK for O’Hara and O’Hara to have both sides of the sale, as long as everybody is informed. Realtor Incest is encouraged.”

That got a great big laugh. Some girls giggled at the word incest.

“Jenn, get the info necessary to track this activity, please? This is a Friday, go home if you want or stay if you want. Jenn and I have an appointment to get to, so Karen – you’re in charge of locking up please. See you on Monday, ladies? I’m available for my signature at any time. Let the games begin.”

There was a big whoop and all of the girls were staying and got immediately on their phones. Jenn finished up the record keeping, came over to me and asked, “We have an appointment? Where?”

I leaned in real close and whispered, “In my pants, dear.” That made her giggle, but nobody else noticed.

We left in her car, and went home. We were very focused until we got in her bedroom, then I turned around and she was already naked. She helped me get my shirt off, and went down on her knees to unbuckle my pants.

Why is it that all they have to do is get on their knees and you get harder than steel?

Jenn pulled my pants down, since she was having trouble with my belt. Her mouth was on me so quick. It’s been 76 days since I made love to my girl. I can’t believe she so lovingly agreed to let Jenn and me fuck.

Jenn was trying to get me to cum so we could have a nice long fuck after. I was starting to have a rumble deep inside that told me that I was getting close.

“Jenn, I’m about there. Where do you want it, face, tits, or mouth?”

“How about you fill my mouth this first time. We have over two hours, so fill my mouth, please – come on Rich, you remember how to cum in a girl’s mouth don’t you? I saw you looking at me today, like you wanted me. Oh god, Rich I can tell you’re going to...”

“Cum, I’m cumming Jenn – Oh my – drink it all, drink all of it, don’t leave any for Caroline?”

I was having trouble catching my breath, god, this girl ... no, this woman is incredible, Jimbo blew it, but his loss is my gain. I walked over to the bed, finally able to breath normally. I picked up Jenn and threw her on the bed. I grabbed her knees and pulled them apart and went in and licked deep into her pussy, causing her to lean back and moan for all she’s worth.

She tasted so nice, not as nice as my Sweet Caroline, but spicy. I took her clit in between my lips and gummed it, causing her to orgasm. After licking my lips, I moved up, first kissing her flat belly, then getting one of those perfect tits in my mouth. I can get exactly as much of her tit in my mouth as I can of Caroline’s.

I moved on up to her mouth. For just a second I looked into her Brown eyes and saw something, what is it, her eyes glimmer like they have a hint of moisture waiting to be let loose as a tear.

Crap! I know what it is, I’m falling in love with Jenn – and she is with me. Caroline is going to have a shit-fit when I tell her, and I must tell her. However, Caroline is gone for the moment and Jenn is here, waiting for me to insert my dick inside her.

I started to kiss her, while she grabbed my dick and placed it at her pussy entrance, all one of us had to do was push. We both must have been waiting for the other one, so we pushed together and our bodies slapped together hard, as my dick went deep inside her. I stopped for a moment, moving my mouth to her neck, and started giving Jenn a hickey, low enough that her Dad shouldn’t see it. While I was chewing on her neck, I started a slow but real deep fuck, just enjoying her and her stunning body.

If I had met Jennifer first, I might have married her instead of having this ongoing incestuous relationship with my sister. My dick was probing inside Jenn. I moved a little, changing the angle inside and Jenn had a giggle that told me I was hitting a little better spot this time. I felt her drying up a little, which was causing more friction between us, and I couldn’t believe it, but I came again inside her this time. I forgot to verify if she was still on the pill.

You stupid fuck!

“Jenn, I’m sorry – I should have told you I was about to cum, are you?”

“Yeah, Rich – I never stopped taking the pill,” Jenn said.

“Jenn, if you have access to a ‘morning after’ pill, take one please?” I asked.

“Rich, calm down – that was the best sex I’ve ever had, don’t spoil it by talking about pills and stuff, I can get one from Marietta or Karen?”

RING

“Yes, this is Richard O’Hara?” I said, leaning back on the bed.

“Hey Loverboy, was she as good as you remembered?”

“Hey Caroline, who’s phone are you using, I don’t recognize the number?”

Jenn leaned over me and put my sloppy soft dick back in her mouth.

“This is Mom’s new smartphone, add it when you get a chance. I asked you a question, is Jenn still as good as before?”

“Are you sure you want to hear an honest response to that, Caroline, Ooooh, Oohh?”

“Is she sucking on you while you’re on the phone?” Caroline giggled.

“Why, ugh, would you ask me that?”

“Because your breathing has changed, she is, isn’t she?”

“Maybe, Owwww, maybe not?”

“Sorry,” said Jenn, having caught me with her teeth.

I asked, “When will you, Ooohh, be home?”

“I haven’t left yet, is it OK if I stayed here tonight with Mom and Dad?”

“Sure, whatever you Auggggghhhh want, Caroline? Can I hang up now please? She’s using her teeth on purpose and its painful and erotic at the same time.”

“OK, bye – Love you, take her to dinner or something, OK and don’t wait until she can’t walk or something, you can always come back and fuck her again. Find out if she has ever had it in the butt. She might be a butt virgin, Rich?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.