Sweet Caroline - Cover

Sweet Caroline

 

Chapter 28

Enough time had passed that Caroline and CJ had come home. Aunt Jenn rose to the occasion and was amazing in her pampering of the two of them. I was told to go back to the office and chill out. As I came through the door, all my Realtors started asking how Caroline and the baby were. I told them, both of my girls were doing great.

Karen was running things in Caroline and Jenn’s absence. She came in and asked if there was anything she could do for me.

“What’s happened around here while we’ve been gone, any new leads?” I asked.

“No, but we’ve had a couple of people look at some our listings, but nobody’s been chomping at the bit to buy right now,” Karen said.

I got up and walked out to where everybody was sitting at their desks. I motioned to Karen to sit down.

“Girls ... excuse me, Ladies.”

That got a chuckle from them all.

“Ladies, my wife had a baby girl, she’ll be in, in a day or two to show her off to you all, in the meantime, let’s get some leads, some listings – does anybody have an idea to scrounge up some leads?” I asked.

Marietta tentatively raised her hand, which caused some giggles throughout the ladies.

“Yes, Marietta?”

“Well, it’s kind of an old-fashioned idea, but we could have a Car Wash, with all of us in bikinis?”

There were astonished looks, gasps and giggles throughout the office. “Any other ideas – anybody?” I asked.

“So, how does everybody feel about having a free car wash, but all of you would need to be involved, or we wouldn’t have it. There’s room in our parking lot to have it. Can I get a raise of hands to whom is willing to do this?”

Karen’s hand shot up first, then Marietta. I was waiting for more, when I had an idea.

“First of you to get a listing from the carwash will win $2000 cash, anybody else who gets a listing will get $1000 cash. Now, how many of you will be involved?”

The rest of the hands went up.


The plans for the Bikini Car Wash fell on Jenn, who seemed to enjoy herself immensely.

The girls got more into the swing of things after I sent them to Katrina at Victoria’s Secret to all get matching bikinis. This finally sounded like lots of fun, even to me. Caroline would be there with baby CJ, and I would stay appropriately dressed in case a potential prospect came along.

Now seems the time to describe each of my ‘girls.’

Jennifer Jolene (JJ) O’Malley – 20, long black hair, 5ft6, blue eyes, 36C-26-37

Karen Susan McFall – 22, medium length blonde hair, 5ft7, hazel eyes, 34B-23-35

Cassandra Susan Manning – 23, beautiful medium olive skin, black eyes, long black hair, 5ft5, 34B-24-34

Alexandra Julia Ringle – 20, short blonde hair, 5ft10, gray eyes, 34C-25-35

Marietta Helena Rollins – 22, shoulder length red hair, green eyes, 5ft4, 36DD-22-35

My beautiful Sweet Caroline – 19, real long beautiful red hair, 5ft6, Brown eyes that still pierce my soul every day, after she gets her figure back, which she is working on, she’ll be 32C-22-33

Jenn got everything ready for the car wash in two days.

In the meantime, Marietta got another listing and Alexandra made a sale, on a home from another Brokerage.


The day of the O’Hara and O’Hara Brokerage Car Wash came. Jenn had Karen make some signs for us, and the first car pulled up for a wash. I recognized the man who stepped out.

“Daddy,” Jennifer yelled which got everyone’s attention. “Girls, this is my Dad, Jeremy O’Malley, isn’t he just the cutest Dad ever?”

“Jennifer, you’re embarrassing me, go off and wash my car, I need to talk to these two,” Daddy ... er, Jeremy rejoined.

“Well, Richard, this is an interesting idea ... whose, was it?”

“See the knockout red-head in the group of girls, it was hers. Her name is Marietta Rollins, our Georgia peach.”

“So, an all-girl office. Was that planned or did it just happen, Richard?” Jeremy asked.

“A little bit of both, Jeremy – on the surface, it seems very 70s, but I suspect we may get some leads out of it, I’m waiting before I pass judgment. What do you think of the idea?”

“Well, you’ll get people’s attention, I guess. Until right now, I didn’t realize how ... beautiful my daughter had gotten.”

Caroline said, holding CJ, “Yes she is quite beautiful, Jeremy. It wouldn’t hurt her ego, if you were to tell her that every now and then. She’s been instrumental in helping me get ready to have this little girl in my arms, she’s in charge of all of the girls here at the office. She took charge of this event and it seems successful. I see cars lining up. Move your car and come back and talk.”

He pulled his now pristine Lexus over, and came back to us. He stopped on the way to talk to Jenn. I saw her eyes lighting up, and then she threw her arms around her Dad, kissing him on the cheek. He seemed a little out of his element and quickly re-joined us on the sidewalk.

“That Marietta is certainly a healthy girl, wouldn’t you say Rich?” Jeremy said, with a bit of color in his cheeks.

“She’s the third prettiest red-head here today, after Caroline and CJ here.”

“What does CJ stand for, if I may be so bold?” Jeremy asked.

Caroline responded, “Her full name is Cathleen Jennifer Caroline O’Hara, Jennifer is Richard’s mothers name and Cathleen is my first middle name?”

“Your first middle name, what is your complete name then, if you don’t mind?” Jeremy inquired with a chuckle.

“My full name is Caroline Cathleen Chelsea McCourry O’Hara?” Caroline proudly said, with McCourry being our Grandma’s maiden name. Nice save!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.