Sweet Caroline - Cover

Sweet Caroline

 

Chapter 21

“No, Rich ... I’m on the pill, you can fuck me any time you want, or not. I’m sorry ... I came on so strong, I just needed to know I was desirable, and you always looked at me like I was. Are you gonna fuck me?”

“I shouldn’t, but right now I’m driven by your beauty, Jenn. You are very beautiful. Have you ever made love before?”

“Actually, I’m a virgin, but I don’t feel like one right now. Take me Rich, please fuck me, real hard. Take my virginity, please?”

This beautiful young girl, actually older than Caroline, wants me to fuck her. I know that this is so wrong, I’ll be cheating on my girlfriend, who also happens to be my sister. Thinking about it like that seemed to make it OK to do this. Go figure how a guy will always try to rationalize cheating.

“Jenn, after this, no puppy dog looks at me, no licking your lips, no hand on my thighs, no nothing, you got that. What happens here in this room between us has to stay between us --- am I making myself clear enough?”

“Absolutely, Richard ... I promise nothing will happen, unless you provoke it? Is that a clear and fair disposition for you?”

I pulled her naked body to the edge of the bed, raising her legs up high. I took my now torturously hard as granite cock, and put it at the entrance to her pussy. “This may hurt a little, Jenn,” I said.

“I used a dildo on myself since I was fifteen Rich, I tore my maidenhead, so some slobbering guy, like Jimbo, wouldn’t. I never dreamed my first fuck would be with someone like you.”

I pushed forward and was all the way in her, which made her moan really loudly. I quietly suggested she try to keep it quiet, to which she agreed. I leaned over and kissed her breasts and slid my hands up and down her body, while I had started to pump away at her, going at a moderate pace. She would moan and grunt at the same pace I was thrusting into her ... going in and out with a rhythm that was very comfortable.

I decided to pick up some speed which spurred Jenn on, now she was talking to me, calling me a dirty fucker, a pussy splitter and a number of terms I’d never heard of before. I was now getting close to my orgasm, hoping she was ready for this.

“I’m real close Jenn ... where do you want it?”

“In my pussy, Rich ... please dump a load in my pussy, oh yeah ... I’m cumming again.”

I couldn’t hold back much longer, I had stopped myself from cumming twice to give Jenn the experience she was wanting, hoping that this would be enough to satisfy her. I just felt so much guilt doing this to Caroline.

“Here it comes, Jenn ... here it comes ... oh ... oh ... so much-- wow, Jenn. You really brought out the beast in me.”

“Yes, she did, didn’t she?” a voice behind me said.

I turned my head to see Caroline standing there with the door open and her hands on her hips. I was so screwed, and not in a good way.

“Jennifer ... I told you to wait for me. We were going to do him together,” she said.

Wait? What? My head hurt suddenly ... oh, this was a setup, and they planned this. But when? The look on my face made both girls laugh. I was still inside Jennifer, although I had lost my erection the moment Caroline made herself known. I pulled out of Jenn but ran to the bathroom and got her a towel so she wouldn’t drip out on the bedspread.

Caroline quickly got naked and went to her knees and took my now soft dick and put it in her mouth, feverishly licking off Jennifer’s juices and mine. Jenn waddled into the bathroom. Caroline had never before sucked on my dick like she was doing now ... did Jennifer give her some tips? My brain was still trying to process all of this, and Jenn came out and climbed under Caroline and started to lick on her pussy. Oh, my god ... my sister is having her pussy licked by another girl!

I remember her saying she learned how to kiss by her best friend Lisa, but I guess she and Lisa did more than that.

After getting me hard again, Jenn and Caroline exchanged places, with Jenn sucking her own juices off of me, while Caroline was working on getting my juices out of Jenn. The sounds of sucking permeated the room, as Caroline was experiencing an orgasm and she was munching on Jenn. Jenn, in kind, must have had another one, because Caroline said, “Hmmm, more for me,” causing both of them to snicker a bit.

After we were all done, which included me cumming again in Jenn’s mouth, the girls took a shower together, kicking me out of the bathroom. When they were eventually finished, I went in and took a really quick one myself.

We all got dressed and sat around quietly waiting for the discussion to start.

“You should’ve seen his face when I kissed him in the elevator, Caroline,” Jenn said.

“I-I couldn’t help myself, Caroline ... She kisses really well, and I responded.”

“Well, Rich ... Jenn and I, the day we went to Victoria’s Secret, we got to talking, and I blurted out that you were my brother, and she asked if we’d made love, and I just started telling her all about you and me, and what’s happened between us. She asked me if she could kiss you sometime, because you always looked so ... what did you call him, Jenn?”

“Yummy looking,” Jenn said with a slight blush to her cheek.

“Yeah, Yummy looking ... that’s a great way to describe you, Rich.”

Now I was blushing a bit.

“So,” Caroline went on, “We concocted this plan to leave her with you, so she could kiss you, and if you responded, she was OK to have you make love to her.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.