Sweet Caroline
Chapter 12

 

After sleeping quite well, with my beautiful naked sister next to me, I realized it was morning. Caroline had her hand on my chest and was moving it toward the danger zone.

“Is that for me, big brother?” she smirked.

“I have one of those, every morning, Sis. Only now it stays pretty much like that all day, especially with you by my side.

“Well, Wichie. Do you want to play Where’s Wichie?”

“I can’t wait to find out how to play that, Caroline!”

“Like this.” She took my ‘wood’ and stroked it rather slowly for about two minutes, then she licked it and then dropped her mouth over it, completely, “Wheles Wlichy?”

“I get it, now.”

“Ylessuvill.”

Amazingly, I understood all that, and she started going back and forth using both her hand and mouth. She must have watched porn to know that move, but I didn’t really mind.

I was hard as steel by now and she wasn’t slowing down at all. I was at a little loss of breath – she was so vigorous and I felt that urge that always seems to start the blood racing to where it is most needed.

She was in no hurry, just moving quite methodically. I asked her to slow down ... just a little. She did and added her tongue to the mix and that took me over the edge. “Caroline, I-I-I’m cumming, NOW ... Oh my fucking god, Caroline. That feels so fantastic. Don’t stop, Don’t-Don’t ... Oh my ... Caroline, I’m going to need go back to sleep, now. WOW, girl ... you have got some cock-sucking game. Whew. Wake me up in one hour, OK? I’m serious, please?”

“OK, did I wear out my Wichie?”

“Oh, yeah. And I never want you to stop doing that ... promise?”

“Spread my legs and hope to fuck.”

“You certainly have a wicked sense of humor, potty mouth!”

“When Aunt Flo has gone, I’ll show you just how wicked I can be, Richard.”

After lying back down for an hour, I got up, and Caroline and I took a shower, together of course. Then we got dressed and had some breakfast. I remembered I hadn’t checked for mail for a couple of days and went outside and looked. Coming back in, I said, “Caroline?”

“Yeah, Rich?”

“Have you actually applied to Stanford, Yet?”

“Uh-huh – the same week I took all of my finals.”

“And they accepted you?”

“I got a phone call, congratulating me. They normally just send letters along with the packet they send you, but being Academic Scholarship Valedictorian, I got a phone call. I guess that was their way of making it a little more personal. Why are you asking me about all of this stuff?”

“Because I went outside to get the mail, and this really thick envelope with your name on it was in the mail lock box.”

I heard a sound from Caroline, I’d only ever heard when she was having an orgasm. She ran to me and started saying, “Gimmee, Gimmee, Gimmee the envelope, Rich.” I was holding it up out of her reach, really enjoying myself, but then she reached down and grabbed my crotch, which caused me to drop the envelope.

“That’s playing dirty, Caroline. I may have to put myself on the disabled list because of that.”

“Well, Richard – who’s your second-string substitute, if you can’t play on game day?”

“What about that Jimmy kid we ran into, earlier. He looked like he wanted to play.”

“No, Rich ... if you’re on the disabled list, then I’ll just have to play both offense and defense.”

Well, that certainly put a rise in my Levi’s. As this happened, I broke into a smile and announced, “It appears that nothing is broken, but there may be swelling.”

“Oooh, I like swelling, Wichie.”

I could finally sit down, and I watched her as she opened up the envelope. She took it all out and proceeded to start reading everything.

She’d quickly gone into ‘school mode’ that was amazing to watch. I’ve seen her do this when she was preparing for a test.

“I should have gotten this a week ago or more, Richard,” she said looking up at me and putting on her sweetest smile.

“That was probably due to forwarding. I put in a forwarding request at the post office for any mail being sent to Caroline O’Hara to come to this house.”

“Thanks, Bro. Oh, are you going to be OK? I’m sorry,” she said sincerely.

“OK, Caroline. I’ll be ready to play at the next home stand.”

She giggled at that.

“Have you got me setup for my Online Real Estate School, Richard?”

“No, I haven’t, Caroline. Thanks for reminding me.”

I went to Californialicense.com and bought her The Works Deluxe Package. After paying for it with my company card, I got it ready for her to use whenever she wanted.

RING

I could tell from CID that it was from the downtown office of O’Hara Real Estate.

“Hello, this is Richard O’Hara?”

“Richard. It’s Sheila. I came in to the office ... and it’s been broken into, and all the laptops have been stolen and the windows are all broken, the place has been ransacked. I called the police and they’re here right now. They would like to talk to the owner.”

“Are you all right? Did anyone get hurt?”

“No, Richard. Nobody’s hurt, but the place is a mess. All of the storefront windows were completely broken and like I said, all of the computers were taken.”

“OK, I’ll be right there. It’s going to take me about ten minutes ... tell the police that, please? Bye, Sheila.”

“Rich, what happened?”

“Somebody broke into the office and stole all of our computers and stuff. Sheila says that the police want me there.”

“Can I come, please?”

“If you want to, sure. We’ll stop by the house after.”

“I’m ready, Rich.”

We left for the store. We couldn’t get very close. There were police cars everywhere. I casually told Caroline to put on the ‘blue’ ring. I walked up to who seemed to be in charge. He responded to my touch on his arm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.