Sweet Caroline - Cover

Sweet Caroline

 

Chapter 10

We got to the new place, and unloaded everything into the Master bedroom. I told Caroline to put everything that was on hangers in the closet, including her new dresses. Then I told her to go through everything piece by piece and decide if it’s either, keep, give away, or trash. She did that rather quickly. There were lots of empty hangers left behind.

Then I told her to separate the clothes into seasons – which she did equally as quickly. I was doing the same thing in my closet, which was about three-quarters the size of hers. After taking out the trash stuff, she had only about a fifth of the closet full of clothes. She had her hands on her hips and was sighing, dejectedly.

“What’s the matter, Love?” I asked.

With the most depressing look I’d ever seen on her pretty little face, I said to her, “Patience, my dear Sweet Caroline – It will be full sooner than you might expect, with your birthday and Christmas and the 11th of every month.”

“The 11th of every month? I don’t get it? Why the 11th of every month?”

“Two reasons, it was the 11th of this month that we first expressed our love for each other and every 11th from now on, will be an anniversary of sorts, do I really need a reason to buy my girl anything she wants? I don’t think so.”

This caused her to jump at me, which knocked me over onto the huge king-size bed. She kissed me and said, “I love you – Richard O’Hara.”

“And I love you Caroline O’Hara-O’Hara.”

“Why did you say O’Hara twice?”

“Well, the first one is your maiden name, and the second ... is your married name.”

“My married name – Richard, what have you done?”

I pulled it out of my pocket and got down on one knee, in front of Caroline, and said, through eyes that were moistening, “Miss Caroline O’Hara ... I’ve loved you for so long, although I’ve only expressed it recently. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife, for as long as we love one another, for all time and eternity, together forever?”

You should’ve seen the look on her face of absolute shock. It took her a moment to realize what was happening in front of her.

She went down on her knees and precipitously took the ring from my hand, put it on her ring finger and said, also softly while crying, “Yes, oh – my, Yes. I will be your wife, for ... for as long as we love one another, for ... all time and eternity, together forever.”

“I know pronounce us married for a lifetime. Can I kiss the bride?”

“Yes – you better kiss me one hundred times every day, or I’ll have this marriage annulled.”

That made me chuckle and I said, “How about one hundred and one times a day?”

“That’ll do.”

We got the rest of our things put away, either on hangers or, in the several different drawers that were part of our closets.

Before she put away her bras and panties, I went through and pointed out which styles she should keep, and what she should maybe toss out. After she’d done that, however, she only ended up having about ten bras and fourteen panties left.

I suggested we go back to Victoria’s Secret right away, and have Katrina help her get some fashionable underwear. This made Caroline squeal, which I interpreted as a good thing.


As we walked back into the store, Caroline caught Katrina’s eye, and said to her, “Underwear – I need underwear!” It might’ve been too loud, but all the patrons in the store had various sized smiles on their faces because of her outburst.

“OK – Caroline, I think you need at least, two-dozen more bras and as many panties,” I said to her, so she wouldn’t buy everything in the store.

Katrina jumped in and said, “OK – panties first – we have seven styles to choose from,” she gave Caroline a sheet-sized binder to look through to see the styles. Caroline walked over to me and asked, “Which do you like, Hubby?”

After looking through the style guide, I said, “Cheeky, bikini and hip hugger are my three favorites.” Caroline looked through the guide again and agreed. Then asked, “Colors – Katrina?”

Katrina took the one binder from us, and handed Caroline another binder, this one was five times as bulky.

“Remember dear, only 24. We can come back again, if we need to,” I reminded her.

“O–K?” she smiled with a pouty face and a smirk.

“I like the Lacie panty – how many colors does it come in?”

Katrina said confidently, “Ten.”

Caroline replied, “One each all ten colors, plus six white cotton, those Supersoft Hiphuggers? How many different colors do those come in?”

Katrina again quickly said, “Twenty-two. Here is a list of colors, Caroline.” She quickly went through the book and replied, “Two each of pink leopard, pink turquoise, dark blue and black, please.”

“Over the shoulder boulder holders next,” I said.

Chuckling, Katrina said to Caroline, “How would you like your B’s to stand up and say to every man who sees them, ‘Hey! Look at me?’”

Caroline looked over to me – I just shrugged my shoulders – “Absolutely, Katrina.”

“Thirty-two, right? Will be right back, guys,” said Katrina. “Here ... try this on, I want to verify your cup size – OK? Let us go to a dressing area. Just what I thought – you are not a 32B, you’re a 30C, here – try this one on? Your cup size probably grew after you bought most of your bras. Probably, when you started having sex. There can be an increase in cup size due to the hormone increase in your body.”

This made Caroline blush, knowing she had only recently started having sex. She gave me a look like ‘You caused these to grow.’

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.