Sweet Caroline
Chapter 9

 

We walked into the store, and Caroline started looking at the dresses on display.

A very attractive familiar-looking woman came up to her and said, in a slight Jamaican accent, “Hi, I am Katrina. You would look fabulous in that Slouchy Cable Sweaterdress – you look like a size two – let me get you one to try on? Any preference in color? No. – I’ll surprise you.”

“Thank you,” my sister said as the saleswoman walked away.

“You see, Caroline ... that is how you should be treated, like a Princess.”

Katrina came back out and handed her a couple of bags with dresses in them and pointed both of us towards a dressing area, saying, “The hubby needs to see how it looks on you, too.”

We went back to the dressing area and Caroline dropped the dress she had on and pulled the first dress out of the bag. As she put it on she said, “This is called ‘Classic Camel’ – What do you think, Rich?”

“Very nice – Caroline, what color is the other one? Oh, wow – that red is gorgeous with your red hair. You look like you’re ready to go out on the prowl for some hot studs.”

“I don’t need to go looking ... I already got one.”

A knock on the door and Katrina walked in and immediately said, “Wow – that looks great on you. That color really works with your hair color. Wait a minute – we just got a new style in yesterday and it would look marvelous on you ... I’ll be right back.”

“They sure do help you, don’t they, Rich?”

“That’s how they get you to come back ... by treating you very well. You like the red or camel better?”

“If I could only pick one—the red, but I’d really like them both.”

“Mom was right – you know how to manipulate, but I love it.”

“Knock – Knock,” Katrina said, as she came back in.

“We’ll take both of the Cable dresses she tried on,” I quickly said.

Katrina gushed, “We got this open back dress in yesterday and I have been waiting for just the right girl to have try this on. You cannot wear a bra with this.”

Caroline carefully took off the red cable dress, then removed her bra and put on this navy-blue dress that hugged her figure as well as any little black dress has ever looked on any other woman.

I walked up to her and quietly told her that as soon as she can, I wanted to fuck the shit out of her. She trembled when I said this.

Katrina walked back in and shrieked like a 16-year-old, and said, “Oh my god, can I take a picture of you in this dress and show it to other customers. I would sell so many of these with your picture.”

Caroline looked at me ... I said, “Whatever you want, Caroline?”

“OK,” she complied, “What other colors do you have this in, Katrina?”

“Only navy and black, it may come out in other colors eventually, but that is all for right now.”

“One of each color, please – Katrina? We just bought a house and we’re going to throw a party and invite a bunch of people. What do you have, in a ... Party Dress?”

“Let me think a second ... mmm ... mmm ... yes, I know exactly what to have her try on – I’ll be right back – it is a Corset dress.”

“Do you know what that is, Caroline?”

“Yeah – I’ve seen them, but have never had one on before. I always thought I was too flat-chested for one.”

Katrina was out of breath when she came back in. I told her to take a breath – we aren’t going anywhere. She mentioned how most of the women who come in the store are not really built correctly for most of the styles they carry ... so, when she saw Caroline’s body type she was electrified.

“Here it is – it is a black Jacquard. First, let us take that picture. Fabulous – Caroline, you should be a model?”

Caroline said thanks and simply dropped and stepped out of the open back navy dress and put on the Corset dress. Katrina came up to her and helped her saying, “Maybe we should go to a size smaller, that way your boobs will look bigger – wait a minute.”

“You just showed your boobs to another woman, Caroline – that was so hot.”

“Maybe, I can give you a ... hand, when we get back home?”

Katrina swooped back in and said, “This is a size zero. It should fit perfectly.”

Again, showing very little modesty in front of Katrina, Caroline took off the Corset dress, rubbed her breasts with her hands for a second, and then put on the smaller dress and ... amazingly, Katrina was right.

Caroline now looked like she was a C-cup. I felt my mouth—actually water. The dress looked painted on her, at least from the waist up. Katrina looked over at me and said, “I can tell that hubby sure does like it. It only comes in this color.”

Caroline said, “I’ll take it.”

“Wrap everything up, Katrina,” I said. “When we come back, to get her some sexy underwear, we’ll be sure to ask for you.”

“Thank you,” she said, “It has been a pleasure helping you two. I will be right back with the receipt.”

Caroline decided she wanted to wear the Corset dress out, and gave all the other dresses to Katrina, and Katrina stepped out of the dressing area. I couldn’t resist ... I pulled Caroline to me and kissed her real hard. My hands were traveling down to her butt when Katrina walked back in, “Here is your receipt-Whoops. I should have knocked. Sorry?”

“It’s OK,” I said, “We just love each other so much, and I couldn’t wait until we got home to give her a bone-crushing kiss.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.