Sweet Caroline - Cover

Sweet Caroline

 

Chapter 2

Back when I was eleven and she was three, she started trying to call me by my name, but it never quite came out right. She would say Wich Hard or Whicher or Whicha, but she just couldn’t say Richard.

I laughed so hard when she finally said Wichie, she thought I had approved of it, so she would go around saying, ‘Wichie, Wichie, Wichie,’ and it stuck.

Over the last few years Caroline knew, if she called me Wichie, I would do just about anything she would ask me. She basically had me wrapped around her little finger.

I would like to wrap her around something. Her voice had broken my reverie, “So, why don’t you come over to me, and show me just how decent you are.” Is she sexually flirting with me?

Let’s see how much of this she can take, without actually doing anything.

“And you think you could handle my ‘decency’ Caroline? My last girlfriend could barely handle it.”

“Yeah, but your last girlfriend ... wasn’t also your sister.”

Sonofabitch. She’s thrown down the gauntlet.

I slowly swam away from her, stopping to look at her from a distance, then I swam a little close to her, stopped and looked again. Both times her eyes and her lips kept me entranced.

I stood up in the shallow end and motioned her to join me. She walked very slowly and sexily towards me, licking her lips as she got closer ... and closer to me. I was getting harder with every step she took.

“My last girlfriend, Dawn, broke up with me over a month ago, Caroline. Don’t you pay attention to the fact that I never go out?”

“Was Dawn the redhead with the really big ... tits?” She’d put her hands up in front of her, to help make her point.

“Yes, as you crudely put it, she had large breasts,” I said, not breaking eye contact with my little sister.

“Now that I think of it big bro, most of your girlfriends over the years were redheads, and most of them have had really big...”

I cut her off in mid-sentence, “Yeah ... most have,” I said almost absentmindedly.

“So why are you suddenly flirting with your practically flat-chested little sister?”

“I don’t know, probably because I finally realized that I should tell her just how beautiful I think she is, how horny I am right now, and that I can’t seem to take my eyes off her, Caroline.”

“Horny, huh ... and you think I’m beautiful?” Her eyes were glimmering, maybe even moistening a little.

We were now face-to-face with each other in the pool, and neither one of us wanted to be the one to back down.

I put my hand to her face, touching her cheek. She leaned into it, pushing into my hand. I saw a lock of her hair and I used my other hand to place it behind her ear.

“That feels really nice ... Wichie.” Caroline touched my hand with hers, and I felt something run through me, it might’ve been only for a millionth of a second, but I definitely felt ... something that gave me a little hope.

I leaned into her-she didn’t move a muscle ... I got in as close as I dared without kissing her. It reminded me of the stare-down contests we had when we were very much younger.

I leaned in and started the kiss, hoping I hadn’t misread her signals. Nope, I read her right. She was kissing me back. I even felt the tip of her tongue wanting access to my mouth.

Lovingly, I let her gain access, as we were now moving our arms into position for a full-fledged clinch.

She separated from me and looked up into my eyes. I saw her filled with the same emotion I had. I reached around, put my hands on her butt, and pushed her up against me, she moaned, and I picked her up and started to carry her out of the pool, when...

HONK!

That startled me so much, I dropped Caroline into the water.

Realizing what I had done, I reached for her and told her how sorry I was for dropping her. She had the most kittenish smile on her face.

“That kiss was tremendous, Richard! I loved your big hands on my ass. Where were you taking me when the car horn honked?”

“Don’t you know where I was taking you?” I said back to her as we kissed again, this time with much more intensity.

“I know where you were taking me, but I want to hear you say it, using those lips ... that taste so good.” She licked her lips in anticipation of my response.

“I-I’m sorry, Caroline. I was overwhelmed by the moment, I guess.” I picked her up again, as a head and voice popped over the fence and said, “Kids, didn’t you hear the car horn? I’ve got a ton of groceries, I need everyone to help?”

It was Mom. What did she see?

“OK, Mom,” Caroline and I said at the same time, laughing, as I put her down. We grabbed our towels and dried ourselves off really quickly.

“You’d better do something about that,” Caroline said, giggling and pointing down at my very pronounced bulge.

I know what I wanted to do with it, but that might just be going too far ... especially with my Sweet Caroline.

“Thanks.” I took my towel and quickly wrapped it around my waist.

“We are going to talk about what just happened later Rich, right?”

“OK, Beautiful.” Damn, the ‘we have to talk’ speech. She’s probably going to read me the riot act, and then threaten to tell Mom and Dad.

As we came through the gate, Caroline slapped me on my butt, looked at me and giggled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.