Breaking the Miss Teenage USA 2012 Contest Rules
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Holly is willing to do almost anything to get the chance to go to the finals in Las Vegas, Nevada. Even a 300 lb judge with questionable ethics and a failed contestant from the previous year fall under her aura of success at any cost. Holly is a most determined and persuasive girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

(Holly Is a Winner)

Holly and her two new friends Crystal and Vickie were all in the big circular bed with the overhead mirror that allowed them to see each other's naked bodies on top of the red silk sheets. Vickie, as usual, was the one with the strap-on and she looked fierce and dangerous. She could see her own backside was all red from the way that Crystal had spanked her a lot harder than she had expected. Not that she was complaining, it was so much fun that she had orgasmed twice already.

The bull-riding championship was tons of excitement. They were jumping up and down in their seats watching the cowboys with their long, strong legs wrapped around the thick muscular bull's backs. Holly could tell that once Luke was on the beast's back, he would stay there until the buzzer sounded. It was only a matter of seconds but it seemed like an eternity. She remembered it was much the same in the championship bull-riding display tent in front of the casino. The weight of him on her back and with his huge dong buried inside her dripping wet pussy, she felt helpless no matter how hard she struggled. He was brute force and she was no match for his power. It was inevitable and she took it shaking and shuddering with her joyful emotion. The sounds of her surrender shamed her into silence and acceptance of his control.

It was too hard to explain to either Crystal or Vickie but she understood her reaction and realized that she had found her soul-mate and lust partner on the dusty plywood floor.

Crystal wanted to look at the porno videos that were free on the wide-screen TV, but Vickie wanted to see the Miss Teenage USA Finals yet another time. Holly was more inclined to watch the championship bull-riding re-runs but didn't want the girls to start teasing her about Luke's big package. They decided to turn the TV off and watched themselves in the overhead mirror. Both Crystal and Vickie had made a sandwich of Holly with Vickie mounted on her back with the black dildo buried in her stretched pucker hole.

She had her head inserted between Crystal's legs and the other girl was reciprocating the favor by bobbin her own pretty head right between Holly's first-place winning thighs. Holly was not sure which was more erotic the thick rod in her rectum or the soft licking tongue on her clitoris. They were both equally exciting and she sprayed her joyful excitement right into Crystal's saturated mouth.

The knock on the door told them that Luke had finally arrived from the arena. Holly answered the door totally naked expecting only Luke. When she opened the door, she saw Luke flanked by two other tall, hard-looking cowboys with the look of the devil in their eyes. It was too late for modesty so she spun in a circle to give them all a treat of "eye candy" they would not forget for a long time. The two strange cowboys were not in the least shy about exploring her private places with their rough calloused hands. She looked at Luke and smiled to let him know she was of an obedient attitude to any of his friends if he was so inclined. The four of them walked back in to a scene of Vickie riding Crystal's heart-shaped bottom like she was in a contest of her own.

They separated when they saw the three cowboys and within a matter of minutes all three girls were sweating profusely under the weight of the three male riders with their professional abilities. Holly was surprised that Luke had picked Vickie instead of her but the big black cowboy on her back more than compensated for his absence. He was even bigger down below than Luke and his thing hooked to the left in a way that made her whimper with delight. He was touching places inside that had never been touched before and she had absolutely no objections.

The third cowboy whose name was Rowdy pulled out of the exhausted Crystal before he giving her his load and shifted over to lift Holly's head up high and shove his cock dripping with Crystal's juices straight down her throat. It was so long that she almost gagged but he relented a bit and just worked it in and out with the last six inches. It was a gentlemanly thing to do and she was grateful for his sensitivity. The cowboy on her back who went by the name of Billy was doing her with circular thrusts making her frantic with happiness. Then, he grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her bottom into his groin so tight that she could feel his pubic hair bristling like whiskers on her cheeks.

The stimulus of his buried shaft was overwhelming and she went into a shaking convulsion and felt her saliva and Rowdy's load backflow out of her mouth before she could swallow it entirely. The stuff just drooled down onto the high-class red silk sheets making a mess. Luke had his fill of Vickie and pushed Rowdy and Billy away from her shaking body so that he could mount her properly on top with her legs pointed straight up to the mirror up above. The other four stopped and watched her get it from Luke because it was sight seldom seen. It was almost like they were floating above the surface of the bed but it was just an illusion.

Each time Luke bottomed out, Holly yelled out an obscenity that made them all nod in complete accord. The squish of his oversized balls against her backside was a sound that made the other two girls search for their clits without any shame. Rowdy was in a good position to slide both of his middle fingers into each girl's rump hooking them like prize fish to be taken home for eating.

Luke was coming to that point of no return and he accelerated his pounding of the defenseless Holly underneath his wildly slamming body. She didn't mind at all and locked her ankles around him so that he was all hers until he delivered the goods.

Everyone knew it was coming because he threw back his head and started to yowl like a lovesick coyote far out on the plain letting the world know he was ready to let the dam burst with a liquid present for his mate.

Holly looked at the others in helpless abandon. She knew it would be bad and when Luke was completely finished with her, he shook her like she was a rag doll and let her fall back onto the red silk sheets. Her skin was flushed her body was shaking and sweat was pouring from everywhere imaginable. Just as soon as she calmed down a bit, the other two cowboys stationed themselves at both ends and sandwiched her in a tug of war that made her want to go in two directions at the same time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.