Breaking the Miss Teenage USA 2012 Contest Rules - Cover

Breaking the Miss Teenage USA 2012 Contest Rules

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Holly is willing to do almost anything to get the chance to go to the finals in Las Vegas, Nevada. Even a 300 lb judge with questionable ethics and a failed contestant from the previous year fall under her aura of success at any cost. Holly is a most determined and persuasive girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Holly and Victoria were in the final group of 7 contestants still in the running for the crown of Miss Teenage USA contest. The site of the finals was completely sold out and it was a hot ticket in a city of hot tickets, Las Vegas, Nevada.

It was speculated that the final broadcast would even outdraw the finals of the Championship Bull-riding Competitions being held the very same weekend. They were not the same night but the city was even more crowded than usual for a non-holiday weekend.

Holly was in firm control of Vicky ever since she had ridden her harder than any bull on their first night in Las Vegas. Both Holly and her coach Crystal had tag-teamed the hot Hispanic teenaged girl for almost an entire week. Vicky was well-trained to present her mouth or her delectable pussy and ass for their pleasure whenever she was so instructed.

The fact that Crystal was almost as submissive as Vicky in pleasing Holly further fueled Holly's desire to dominate both of the beautiful girls. Crystal's participation in the previous year's competition had meet with a disastrous ending. She had been discovered sleeping with one of the judges and disqualified on the final night of competition. Holly knew it was still a sore subject with her and she hated to be reminded about it.

Vicky had taken first place in the talent competition because she had the voice of an angel. Her song brought tears to the eyes of even the most hardened of competition viewers. Holly was pleased to finish in third place in the talent show because she knew her dance routine was much better than average but far short of being top-notch.

Holly's first place finish in the swimsuit competition was the only thing that kept her in the final seven and to have a shot at the big prize. There was a bit of a controversy about the design of her string type 2 piece swimsuit which seemed to go far beyond the permissible envelope for revealing areas of the breast and ass cheeks normally not allowed on television or camera. In fact, the network was forced to raise their camera above the waistline when Holly walked away from the camera in her full glory.

Since she was the winner of the swimsuit competition, she had won the bet the three girls had made and was entitled to a full rear end loving session from both Crystal and Vicky. She wore the suit to bed that night and allowed them both to worship at the shrine of her beautiful ass to her heart's content. Both of the girls were thrilled to do so and they didn't hesitate to push each other out of the way to get the most time pleasing Holly back there.

Holly was so satiated from the attentions of her two friends that she showered and got dressed to go out on the town by herself while Crystal and Vicky went at each other like thirsty castaways on a desert island. The sight of Crystal pounding Vicky's tiny bottom made her smile because she knew just how sweet it felt to mount the perfectly toned girl.

In the lobby of the Casino, she saw the life-sized cut-outs of the Cowboy Bull-riders. It was too late to go to the competition. In fact, the clerk told her that most of the participants had already returned to the hotel and were getting their bruises and scrapes fixed up to the final on Sunday night. The air outside was mild and she could smell the aroma of cooking steaks and sausage wafting up from the outside pavilion set up for the family and friends of the Cowboys. A young girl with a broken heel strutted past her on the way back into the hotel.

She did not look very happy.

A tough looking young man in a cowboy hat came trailing behind, but he didn't seem to be in any hurry to catch the limping female. Holly saw he was wearing one of those big wide buckle belts that signified he had won some Cowboy or Rodeo Championship event. She had absolutely no idea which one or even if she had known, she had no idea what it meant as she had never even seen a bull or even a cowboy up close before.

"Excuse me, could you tell me how I could get a ticket to the finals on Sunday night."

The slightly drunken cowboy turned to Holly and she saw he was much taller than her. In fact, he was at least a foot taller than her five foot two frame. He was granite jawed and had a deep tan from years working in the full sun. His muscular arms and slender sturdy legs showed he had not a spare ounce of fat anywhere on his body. She was drawn to the exaggerated bulge in his tight-fitting jeans that made it difficult for her to remove her eyes from that area.

"Well, little missy, if you can tear your pretty eyes away from my cock long enough, I might be able to steer you to the right place."

Holly giggled because she knew she had been found out by the stranger.

"My name is Holly Sprightly. I am in Room 1113 but I have two female room-mates with me. I am sorry about that. I don't get to meet many cowboys."

The young man came closer and he offered his hand to Holly and then held it prisoner with both of his powerful hands in a grip like a vice yet tender as a goose down pillow.

Holly felt her panties begin to get wet from the juices seeping from her overactive pussy. All she could think about was how it would feel to be ridden by this strange and exciting cowboy.

"My name is Luke Montana. But I am from Texas. Everyone kids me about that but I don't really know anyone called Texas."

Holly had to laugh at his sense of humor. He was so sexy and so funny that she felt she would wrap her legs around him even though they were standing in a busy entrance way with dozens of people all around them.

He took her hands and pulled her after him back to one of the large tents set up for the Championship Bull-Riding Competition by the sponsors of the National Event. They went into a tent that was completely empty. It was set up to handle the excess crowds of people sampling the food and drinks. It was empty because it was warmer than outside from the daytime heat and everyone was enjoying sitting at the many wooden benches and tables with a beautiful view of the Las Vegas Strip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.