Breaking the Miss Teenage USA 2012 Contest Rules
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Holly is willing to do almost anything to get the chance to go to the finals in Las Vegas, Nevada. Even a 300 lb judge with questionable ethics and a failed contestant from the previous year fall under her aura of success at any cost. Holly is a most determined and persuasive girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

MISS TEENAGE USA FINALS LAS VEGAS NEVADA

Holly was so excited that she didn't even remember the flight from Atlanta to Las Vegas. She didn't get much sleep the night before and managed to doze almost the entire trip across country.

She was traveling with her new coach Crystal who made it her job to insulate her from unwanted male attentions and curious autograph seekers. Winning the Miss Georgia contest was a necessary step up on the ladder to the Las Vega finals and both she and Crystal had experienced the hard knocks of getting into position to win it all.

There was a limo waiting for them at the airport exit to deliver them safely to the luxury hotel located right on the Las Vegas strip. Miss Illinois was sharing it with them and she was all by her lonesome. Holly introduced both Crystal and herself to the stunning Hispanic looking girl in an effort to be friendly.

"Hi! My name is Holly Sprightly. I won the Miss Georgia title and this is my coach and friend, Crystal Harris. You probably remember she won the Miss Georgia title last year but didn't make it to the final 5 in the New Orleans Pageant."

The dark-skinned beauty put her hand over her mouth as if covering a yawn.

"I really wasn't very much into the competitions last year, but I did see you on the TV accepting the award. It must have been very close, that girl from Valdosta looked stunning. My name is Victoria. Victoria Valparaiso. I just turned 16 last month and they tell me I am the youngest contestant this year."

Holly shook the proffered hand and looked into Victoria's eyes to determine if she was being catty in a very subtle way. She didn't see any sign of it so accepted the other girl's comments at face value.

The ride into downtown Las Vegas was filled with "Oows" and "Ahhs" about this or that spectacular sight that overwhelmed the senses. Pirates, Castles, Pyramids, and Paris followed each other in a jumble of promised paradise. Hordes of very normal looking people filled the streets accepting the visions as everyday happenings.

When they exited the luxury limo at the Egyptian styled Casino Hotel that would be host to this year's competition, Holly noticed several cards on the sidewalk that caught her eye. She picked up one of them and read,

"Linda Lovesome, $200. Welcome Special Call 5551212"

The card was decorated with a pretty brunette down on all fours looking with expectation into the camera lens.

Holly smiled at the evidence of the friendly spirit of the gambling den of iniquity. Las Vegas was certainly the city that never sleeps.

As soon as Holly and Crystal closed the door on their luxury suite, they both made a beeline for the shower and spent the next fifteen minutes soaping each other up with vigorous and dedicated attention to detail. Holly leaned against the tiled wall of the huge shower stall and pushed her ass cheeks back for Crystal's probing tongue. The familiar gentle touch of her best friend's soft feathery tongue always managed to push her over the line of full-bodied orgasm.

Before she had time to return the favor by falling to her knees under the pulsating stream of water from the platinum spray heads, a knock at the door made them hasten to wrap robes and towels around themselves and see who was visiting them so early in the morning.

The voice on the other side of the door was a bit hesitant but recognizable as their recent acquaintance, Victoria from Chicago.

"Hi, guys, I was kind of lonely in my room, so I thought you might like some company."

Victoria was dressed in a great outfit. It was a white peasant blouse with a German style mini-skirt that was held up by crossed straps that accentuated the flow and curve of her generous breasts. When she bent over even slightly, her skimpy panties could be spied not quite covering her scooped ass cheeks. Her panties were somewhat transparent and it could be easily seen that she did not believe in shaving her dark pubic hair from her puffy labia.

She sat on the oversized loveseat and drew her legs up under her bottom revealing the thinly covered outline of a damp camel-toe.

Holly sat opposite her on the leather sofa and Crystal got them all drinks from the well-stocked bar. They were told that all food and drink were 100% paid for by the competition organizers and they were to enjoy themselves with no limit.

Crystal sat next to Holly and made no effect to hide the way she stroked Holly's hair in a possessive manner. Holly knew she was just "marking her territory" to the Hispanic beauty so there would be no misunderstanding.

Holly could not keep her eyes from Victoria's beautiful camel-toe and had an irresistible urge to sit at the dark-skinned girl's feet and lick it with her thirsty tongue. As if reading her thoughts, Crystal pinched her ear-lobe in a painful warning to restrain her impulses.

Victoria looked at them with knowing eyes. She was smart enough to know that with one shower, they were both probably in it together and she was old enough and wise enough to get the picture.

"I hope I didn't stop you girls from getting all cleaned up!"

Holly laughed and allowed her robe to open slightly affording Victoria a generous view of her perky nipples waiting for the touch of an inquisitive finger or tongue. She saw Victoria lick her lips in a dead give-away of her immoral thoughts.

"Crystal, I think we should invite Miss Vicky to join us in the shower."

Crystal stood up and removed her white fluffy robe revealing her perfectly toned 36-26-36 body with curves that defied description. She walked sensuously into the bathroom with a jiggle to her ass cheeks that made both Holly and Victoria pay strict attention.

Holly giggled a bit nervously and sat next to Victoria.

"I think Crystal likes you very much Victoria and she wants to treat you real special. She makes me feel ever so good whenever I get all tense and up-tight with the competition. We should join her or she will feel bad that she could not make us both feel real good."

Holly pulled down the straps on Victoria's mini skirt and removed it as the beautiful sultry-eyed girl stood above her. She hooked her fingers in the white cotton panties and pulled them all the way down the young girl's ankles taking them off along with her high heeled shoes. She looked up at the lovely well-trimmed bush of dark hair curled delicately about the Hispanic girl's pussy. Looking up into the girl's eyes, she leaned forward and placed several kisses on the damp mound tasting the spicy flavor of her essence.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.