Breaking the Miss Teenage USA 2012 Contest Rules - Cover

Breaking the Miss Teenage USA 2012 Contest Rules

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Holly is willing to do almost anything to get the chance to go to the finals in Las Vegas, Nevada. Even a 300 lb judge with questionable ethics and a failed contestant from the previous year fall under her aura of success at any cost. Holly is a most determined and persuasive girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Holly Sprightly was subdued.

Her lips were clenched tightly and her brow was scrunched up in an expression of anticipated disappointment. She was waiting for the overweight head judge to announce the First Runner-up in the Miss Georgia Teenage USA contest. If she heard her name she was prepared to smile with a beaming face filled with happiness and sheer delight. Holly knew the verbalization of her name would mean that she had lost her chance to move up to the National spotlight and the glitzy finals to be televised in Las Vegas, Nevada. The finals were scheduled to take place only 3 short weeks in the future.

The obese attorney from Atlanta was sweating profusely and tediously slow in opening the envelope.

Crystal Harris, the winner of the last competition was hovering next to the middle-aged Beauregard Carter, Attorney-at-Law hoping that her mere presence would keep him from fumbling the simple procedure. Everyone remarked that the generally disliked Crystal was a failure as the Georgia representative. Her attempts to "win at any cost" in the previous finals in New Orleans were still a source of derision by knowledgeable beauty contest aficionados in the Peach State.

Holly knew that the jaded Crystal had been "putting out" to the rotund judge every night in his luxury hotel room. She suspected that the still beautiful girl who had not turned twenty as yet was merely serving as a "perk" for the portly Carter to pay for his time and participation in the State finals. Even with the delectable Crystal decorating his king-sized bed, the three hundred pound judge did not hesitate to proposition Holly on the buffet line for a "quickie blow job" in the privacy of the locked judge's rest room.

She agreed only because she knew a refusal would all but insure he would not vote for her to win the final competition. Since she was one of only three remaining contestants, she had a 1 in 3 chance of taking home all the marbles.

Her heart was beating rapidly when she looked back over her shoulder down the hotel hallway.

Holly slipped into the Italian tiled luxury rest room and watched the 50 year old bulky man slide the lock home in a final quick seal on her unethical bargain. She realized her pussy was already getting damp from her anticipation of the oral sex she had already promised to the florid-faced judge.

"Well, honey, you don't have to do anything unless you really want to make me feel good. In all honesty, I have to tell you it is down to you and the pretty little African American girl from Valdosta. She already laid a real buzz on my knob this morning but she wouldn't swallow a single drop. I have to tell you, I was a bit pissed off when she spit my cream out on the floor. I hope you show a little more respect."

Holly came close to giggling but was able to restrain her impulse. She was in the habit of doing the exact same thing but figured it would be wise to make an exception in this case in order to improve her chances of winning.

"No, sir, I am a good girl and I always swallow every last drop. You will be satisfied, I guarantee you!"

Holly dropped to her knees in front of the stout man and released his flaccid cock from inside his size 48 trousers. There was a distinct odor to the long, thin cock but it was not really unpleasant. It was more an exciting scent that made her feel like she was doing something very, very nasty. She took the wobbly shaft in her hands and felt it immediately begin to harden at the touch of her delicate fingers. A little trace of Mr. Carter's pre-cum oozed out onto her fingers and she scooped it up to lubricate the shaft before she started stroking it with a gentle motion. She looked up and saw the man looking down at her with an intent look that startled her and almost made her stop her ministrations.

The man was breathing hard now and he grabbed hold of Holly's hair to gain full control of her movements on his rod. Holly looked up and saw him smile as his cock disappeared into her wide open mouth. The cock was unusually long but it was not thick at all. It slipped down into her throat with only the slightest degree of difficulty. Her saliva was running full throttle and mixed with the creamy slime of the man's pre-cum in a sensuous cocktail of kinky depravity. She followed the manual instructions of his hands at the back of her head with full submission to his pleasure.

The sticky white goo was dripping off her pointed chin and fell to the tiled floor splashing onto her bare knees. She heard the judge call her a litany of dirty names and tell her at the same time that she was a "good girl" and that he was almost ready to deliver a special delivery for her to swallow right down into her slender tummy. She could feel the older man's cock jump inside her mouth with a frenzied dance of desperate desire to release his load and flood her suctioning mouth with his virile juices.

Holly reached around behind the wide man and cupped his heavy ass cheeks with her inquisitive fingers. The simple fondling of his plump bottom caused the heavyset man to shoot his load with much force right down Holly's waiting throat. She swallowed as fast as she could and only a small amount of the creamy cum escaped out of her clenching lips. She continued to lick and suck the cock until it was totally clean and drained of all cum. A gentle kiss on the tip brought a smile to the judge's face as she put him back inside his trousers and rose up from her kneeling position. She did not object to the judge's hands feeling her up with expert skill. He paid particular attention to her bottom and did not hesitate to test the tightness of her brown eye with his middle finger. Impaled on his exploring finger, she bent all the way down and touched the floor with the flat palms of her hands. It was so dirty that Holly squirted her juices onto the Italian tiled floor in a shameful display of her base instincts.

When his cell phone interrupted them a second time, she was able to blow him a kiss and make her exit without any need for further discourse.

The second runner-up was announced right after dinner and just like the judge told her, it left only her and the African-American girl from Valdosta called Dusty Rhodes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.