Solara
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Doc Oc

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - New twist on Robinson Crusoe

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Space   Pregnancy  

It is so good to see EE4 again; the place where my whole life changed.

The 9024 settles into orbit and the comms come to life with all the data and talk between the three ships. 9024 will provide orbit to landing transfer for major supplies and equipment and shuttles will handle personnel. The main settlement will be at the clearing where 9024 first touched down and found us. We have on board 1000 per-fab shelters and warehouses.

We start clearing woodlands and setting up buildings; drilling wells for water and setting up our waste disposal plant. As we get homes and facilities up more and more people come down from Enterprise and Constellation. Our little village is growing into a small city and it is surprising how well everyone is getting along. Solara has found 9 of her friends from school with their spouses and children and there are 22 couples from Constellation's crew that have requested to stay. The first major contingent from Earth won't be here for about 20 years and hopefully we will have things well in-hand when they arrive.

We have exhumed the bodies of the Pathfinder crew and the 8751 crew. They were re-buried with all honors in an area that we agreed to set aside as a cemetery. Solara told the children about her brother as they laid his body to rest and I could almost swear she cried.


Our town is growing and nearly complete in its first stage but it has been a hard year. One of the "E"'s shuttle pilots made a mistake in setting some materials down in a small clearing and an Orlanan and an Earther were both killed. Their wives were adamant about justice and wanted the pilot 'imprisoned'; but after an examination of the lift wire it was found to be faulty and he was reduced in grade, fined for carelessness and held aboard the "E" for 90 days doing port-and-starboard watches. It has also been hard on Solara and I as we have not had a lot of time for each other. Tonight is the party to celebrate our first year here so I think I'll do something special for her.

I knew from previous tries Solara can't lay on her back to have sex as it puts too much strain on her wing root joints. But I remember that feeling all those times when she wrapped her wings around me so tightly and how I thought how it would feel if we were making love when it happened. I devised a special pillow that would support her off her wing roots and allow us to make love in the missionary position. I wanted just once to look in her eyes as I made love to her.

We had a great time at the party and everyone was really happy with the way the colony was coming along. As we left the party I said to Solara; "I have a surprise for you and I hope you like what it is going to allow us to do."


When we got home we said good night to our children and then went to our room to settle in for the night. When Solara saw the pad on the bed she looked puzzled and asked me what it was for and I told her; "It's easier if I show you. Here lie down on your back right here." As she lay down her wing root joints fit perfectly in the hollows that I designed into it. "You see my darling when you lay down on this pad we can make love while looking at each other, and see the expression on each other's face."

"This is wonderful darling; do you think we could try it out right now?" And with that we got busy.

I started petting her on all the spots she liked. I stroked her entry with my fingers and she moaned and lifted up into my touch. I licked and sucked her nipples, and felt them harden to thumb sized nubs. Oh; I did love her nipples. As I stroked her nub she was soon in the throes of an orgasm and lube was running down my fingers. I got between her legs and she lifted her ass up to meet me; I pushed my cock into her and felt her steering muscles guide me into her tunnel and this time I bottomed out before I was all in. She put her legs around me and held me tight as I stroked my cock in and out of her. She was moaning and groaning and saying; "Darling; this feels incredible, I am so full and I feel you deeper than you have ever been. I am going to cum again and it is so good."

"I'm getting close too, Darling." I could feel my cum boiling up in my balls and knew it wouldn't be long. I could feel her tunnel tightening up as she cried out; "I'm cumming!" She held me tight with her legs and pulled me into her and I felt myself slip deeper into her as my cock went through her "cervix". I started cumming and as I shot into her she screamed she was cumming again. She wrapped her legs, arms and wings around me and shuddered thru her orgasm. I felt so loved as I lay in her embrace and slowly slipped from within her. As I slid into sleep I gazed upon; My Darling, My Mate, My Love, My Angel.

 
There is more of this chapter...

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.