Solara - Cover

Solara

Copyright© 2012 by Doc Oc

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - New twist on Robinson Crusoe

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Space   Pregnancy  

I gave Tammy a couple of days to see what the simulators had to say about the changes to the software for engine #3 before doing anymore live tests. After getting the OK from my engineering crew I scheduled live tests for Monday at 0800hrs.

Monday 0800hrs; "Prepare to get underway; Helm maneuvering thrusters; bring us to course 081 mark 29; Engineering bring us to 20% power."

"Course 081 mark 29, aye; 20% power, aye. On course 081 mark 29; passing 500kps; 1,000kps; 2,500kps; 5,000kps; 7,500kps; 10,000kps; 15,000kps; 20,000kps; 25,000kps; 30,000kps; 35,000kps; 40,000kps; 45,000kps; 50,000kps; 55,000kps; 60,000kps; Holding at 20% power; relative speed 60,000kps."

"Thank you Helm; Engineering; Bridge how are we doing back there Tammy?"

"So far so good Capt. I am going to start increasing speed slowly so as to keep a tight watch on #3."

"Very good; Helm, Engineering is going to handle speed you will maintain a clear course, Paul keep an eye out for anything that shows up on sensors." "Helm aye; maintaining course."

"Yes Sir.'

As we speed through the dark Tammy slowly crept our speed up approximately .1% per step. We were all a bit white knuckled as the power indicator got closer-and-closer to 21.2% power. Finally the readouts displayed 22% and 66,000kps.

"Engineering; Bridge, Tammy bring us to 25% and hold it for 1 hour and then we will see what is going on."

"Bring to 25% power, hold for 1 hour; Aye Capt."

For the next hour we speed across space at 75,000kps checking and double-checking and triple-checking every readout and sensor looking for the slightest discrepancy.

"Time Capt."

"Thank you Paul; All stop. All stations report. Engineering; how's it look back there Tammy?"

"Everything is in the green Capt. we are within .01% of tested nominal and the engines are synced to .001%. I would have to say we finally have it right."

"How does the rest of the ship look Paul?"

"All are reporting no trouble found at this time."

"Very good Paul; plot us a speed run back to the station at 50% power and keep a close eye on very thing. Helm; bring us about, set course 261 mark 119. Tammy did you hear 50% power speed run. Kick her in the ass kids less find out what she's all about."

"Course 261 mark 119; 50% power Aye, Aye, Sir."

"Giving you 50% power for speed run back to Mars. Here goes, engines coming on line now."

"Passing 5,000kps; 10,000kps; 15,000kps; 25,000kps; 30,000kps; 40,000kps; 50,000kps; 65,000kps; 80,000kps; 100,000kps; 120,000kps; 150,000kps; Capt. holding steady at 50% power and indicating 150,000kps relative speed."

"How are we looking Paul?"

"Everything appears in order. Sir; Orion and Pegasus are asking if we are in trouble."

"Send to Orion and Pegasus: Last one home buys the beer."

"From Orion: We concede, we max out at 125,000kps."

"From Pegasus: What brand do you like?"


As we slide into our berthing assignment near the stations South Pole the inertial-less drive units give us the ability to come to a complete stop using maximum reverse thrust (100G) and we only experience 1G. The last two weeks have been a breeze and now it is time to turn the ship over to the station for the installation and calibration of the Hyber-sleep chambers. During this last 1.0% power cruise through traffic all the ships recorded data was dumped to Luna Base and the engine data specifically was sent directly to Dr. Hellfinglander. The good Dr. said that based on what he saw in the data from our speed run he is willing to sign off on the engines and he will personally come to the station to do so. I think he has ulterior motives, as in Lt. Cmdr. Tammara Jenkins.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.