Door 2 Door
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a revised version of "Door 2 Door", with some names and events changed. She is more obviously in charge here, because she is teaching him about sex and making sure that both of them enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Abel and Christina both dreaded this meeting, but for different reasons. Abel expected and feared the loss of a family connection, the severing of ties that would come when he was "disfellowshiped." Christina, on the other hand, worried about possible harassment that could follow such a confrontation with the Lindbergs. They were sure that this would get ugly, of course. What else could it be? He'd already probably gotten them worried because they hadn't heard from him all day long. Now ... yeah, now they'd be about ready to kill her.

As Christina pulled into the driveway, she failed to confirm that these were both Abel's parents before she opened the windows and called out to them, not wishing to postpone the unpleasantness. Abel's mother turned her head, but she looked stricken, just as Abel paled when he saw that she wasn't with his father. He tried to stop Christina from saying what she said next, but it was too late.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lindberg," she repeated what she said before, assuming from the fact that Charlotte Lindberg had been kissing this man ... but now it was clearly not Abel's dad.

"Um, do I know you?" Charlotte asked her, before seeing Abel and nearly wetting herself in panic.

"I'm Christina Montini, Abel's fiancée. You must be Abel's mother, but I do not believe that I have heard of you, sir," Christina observed coolly, having apparently stumbled onto a secret.

"Yes, she is, but I believe that he and I have met. Isn't that right, Dr. Bannon?" Abel smirked now, feeling more confident.

"Please, come inside. Seems that we have some ... talking to do," Charlotte coughed as she led the others into the house.

"Okay, everyone, please sit down. Yes, Abel, I have something to tell you, too. Clearly, you have some news of your own as well. Let me start with mine. Well, as you can see, I'm ... having an affair with Dr. Bannon," Abel's mother continued.

"Oh, really? What does Dad think of this?" Abel asked her, a bit aggravated by her hypocrisy.

"Don't take that tone with me, young man. I might be damned, and likely I will be disfellowshiped soon, but I am still your mother. I still raised you and I still deserve respect for that. Anyway, your father has no idea. You weren't supposed to know about this, not yet, not until we told him. Yes, we were going to tell him, when there was time. You see, I'm leaving your father for Dr. Bannon. I can't take any more of this ... not anymore. I want to live in this life. I wasn't going to be one of the 144,000, anyway, and there just isn't much motive to worry about living forever on Earth in the Kingdom. Not worth continuing to live in misery for the rest of my life," Charlotte declared, a bit irritated at the sudden boldness in her once mild-mannered son.

"I took 'that tone', Mom, because of the evident hypocrisy of this. You would have been first to jump on my case, even before Dad, when you found out that I'm marrying Christina. She's not a Jehovah's Witness, and frankly, neither am I anymore. She's a widow, too, with kids, before you ask. I already know that ahead of time and I'm fine with that. Yes, I'm moving in with her before marriage, and yes, she and I have had ... pre-marital sex," Abel asserted himself.

"I ... see. Well, I guess that we're damned together, then. All of us. Your father might make it, as might Eva, but the rest of us are going to be annihilated. I can accept that punishment if you can. Just know what it means for you as well as me. I have been a judgmental shrew, especially to ... Philippa. I know this now. From now on, let's make a deal. I will accept you ... and Christina, if you'll accept Dr. Bannon as your stepfather. Goodness knows, your father will disown you after this, so you'll need a ... Dad, for advice, help, and things like that," Charlotte suggested, biting her nails as she did so.

"Will you accept Philippa and Margie as a couple, then?" Abel demanded.

"Yes, I will. She deserves to be happy, too, and I was wrong to disown her. I just hope that she can forgive me for what I did to her. If Margie makes her happy, I have no more right to condemn that than I do with Christina and you. Christina, welcome to the family ... the side that's not going to Heaven, or even Jehovah's Kingdom, that is ... the damned side of the family," Charlotte extended her hand.

"I am a lifelong bachelor, but I will be excommunicated once I marry another man's ex-wife, so I will have committed myself totally," Dr. Bannon admitted, hunching his shoulders.

"Christina Montini, this is Dr. Kelly Bannon, the family physician ... and my future stepfather, it seems. I doubt that Dad will be a patient of yours after this, however, or Eva, for that matter," Abel introduced them.

"Hey, if it makes you feel better, I've left the Church on my own. I was never a very good Catholic, you know," Christina shook his hand.

"Your mother can't even be my patient after this. As it is, I could lose my medical license if someone chose to make an issue of it, but I doubt that anyone can prove that there was a physical relationship ... yet," Dr. Bannon smiled nervously.

"Has there been?" Abel asked them.

"Not entirely. We've fooled around, but as adulterous affairs go, it's rather tame. So far. That will change once she's found a new doctor, of course," Kelly explained, stroking his goatee.

"Well, whatever happens, I didn't hear a thing," Christina blushed, "I could use a family doctor for myself and my daughters, after all."

"We ... made out, but little more than that, but that will change soon. I'm moving in with him and I'll need a new physician before that, because I fully intend to sleep with him," Charlotte told her son bluntly.

"Sleep with whom?" another male voice added itself to the mix ... Gunnar Lindberg, Abel's father.

"Christina, this is Gunnar Christian Lindberg, my Dad," Abel announced.

"Not anymore, I'm not. I've figured out enough to know that you're no son of mine. I wonder if you're even of my seed. That tramp of a mother of yours has obviously been unfaithful to me," Gunnar invaded his wife's personal space, raising his hand as if to strike her.

"Once again, Gunnar, you haven't been listening. If you had, you'd know that Kelly and I never actually slept together. I've never slept with any man but you the entire time that we were married, I swear it. Abel is of your blood, as are the others, but if you wish to disown them, then so be it. I will never disown them. Oh, and I want a divorce, so I can marry Kelly," Charlotte insisted, while Kelly stood up.

"I spent five hours in Grenada with the Corps before catching third-degree burns to my calves and knees so bad that I wouldn't walk normally without therapy. The corpsman did his best for me, but he honestly thought that I'd never walk again. I didn't do that just to watch a man who never fought for his country insult his own wife and threaten her with physical abuse. Shame on you, Gunnar! Your wife was never physically intimate with me, though that will change! She is a fine, decent woman whom you took for granted and never appreciated properly. Your own religion abhors violence, so kindly refrain from it here and now!" Dr. Bannon thundered, while Abel rose with him.

"Anyway, Dad, I'm going to leave the Witnesses and marry Christina, so it's up to you whether or not you want to be part of your grandchildren's life or cut them off as you're doing with me and you did with Philippa," Abel informed his father, surprising Christina and everyone else with his boldness.

"Go, get out of my sight, all of you! Leave, now! Take anything that you can't do without, but just go! That goes for both of you, Abel ... and Charlotte! Go! Scram! Get out of my sight! Never come back! You will be judged! You will be annihilated when Armageddon comes! Get out of here!" Gunnar roared, pulling out and waving the New World Translation of the Bible in his indignant mood.

"No need for sermons, Gunnar," Charlotte assured him, "I need to get all of my stuff now, though. So does Abel with his."

"Yes, get that and be gone. You are dead to me. Both of you, as you are to Jehovah," Gunnar insisted.

It took half an hour, while Gunnar gave them a cold, silent glare, but with Christina's and Kelly's help, Abel and his mother were able to grab whatever they needed from the house. Finally, it was done, and they left behind plenty of possessions just to peacefully escape from a house in which they were no longer welcome. They were both disowned and disinherited, and knowing Gunnar, he would remove them from his insurance, but none of them cared. They hoped that Eva wouldn't write them off, but that was a separate matter and they would handle it at another time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.