Door 2 Door - Cover

Door 2 Door

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a revised version of "Door 2 Door", with some names and events changed. She is more obviously in charge here, because she is teaching him about sex and making sure that both of them enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Abel had no idea what Christina meant by her statement that “turnabout is fair play”, but he found out after they showered. She asked him to bend over the bathroom sink and relax, as she would be right back with her surprise. When she returned, she wore a strap-on dildo and a thigh harness, but also carried her vibrator and her Vaseline.

“Trust me, dear. It will hurt, of course, but I’m sure that it will feel great, too. I’m starting with the vibrator to get you ready for it. Just relax your asshole and let me take it,” Christina convinced him.

Abel knew that it would hurt like hell when Christina lubed him up and eased her vibe into his asshole, but he didn’t know that it would also feel that damn good. He gasped as he adjusted to both conflicting sensations, not ever having considered such a possibility as getting a dildo up his ass. The only situation that he envisioned resulting in him being sodomized were those in which he went to prison, a rather nightmarish scenario, to say the least.

Instead, now Christina had this toy inside Abel’s asshole and he soon found himself enjoying it totally. Yes, it still gave him a dull pain, but it eased gradually and he was hard from the impact on his prostate. Not having a proper sex education up to now, this was a jolt to his self-image. He didn’t think that he was gay, but what if this meant that he was bi?

“Don’t worry, dear. This doesn’t make you gay or bi. It just makes you a little kinky. Given the way that this rubs your prostate, I can’t blame you. If I had one of those, I’d like anal even more than I already do. Now, just take a deep breath and let me in,” Christina removed the vibrator and slid the strap-on into his ass.

After Abel took a sharp breath and accepted the dildo in his bottom, Christina started her movements to actually butt-fuck him. She had pegged Ramon and others, but the idea that this rather large young man would let her do this was a nice surprise indeed. Christina had images of them pulling a train, with Abel screwing some lucky bitch while she took his ass. She also loved the thought that when he got around to buggering her again he might get even rougher with her, as long as he didn’t overdo it.

Abel still didn’t know what a prostate was, but he knew that whatever it was, Christina knew how to manipulate it to his pleasure. He thought that he should have felt humiliated, but then he realized that was his family’s mindset. He was his own man. He would make his own rules and he couldn’t see any reason to disagree with Christina. She seemed to have a better understanding of his body’s needs than his parents or the Witnesses did.

When Christina pulled out of Abel’s asshole, she wiped away the Vaseline and started rimming him. She knew that he was hard already, but she didn’t care when or how he came this time. He had to be sore in that part as well as in his ass. She just wanted him to get his release and be able to let his dick recover. She didn’t want to damage that toy, since she had plans for it in the near future. If licking his ass did the trick, that was fine with her. They had just showered, so he was clean enough for her tongue.

Abel soon came in yet another nice spurt, this time onto the bathroom floor. Instead of losing her temper, Christina just knelt between his feet and licked it all up from the surface. She also cleaned up the tip of his cock. Then she stood and removed her thigh harness.

“I hope that I didn’t hurt you too much, Abel. I just have this thing about fairness, plus I like the whole kinkiness of the situation, the whole fun of doing something totally twisted. We’ll explore more things, including letting you dominate me if you like. I have both sides to my nature. Whatever you are, we’ll find out pretty soon, mostly by checking out the scene. I know some of your kinks and you know some of mine, but we’ll find out more in time.

“Be assured that we’ll have almost whatever kind of relationship you want. I can satisfy the other sides of me elsewhere. The only stipulations are that I refuse to be monogamous with anyone or take part in the cuckolding lifesting lifestyle. You’re too good a man not to share, trust me on that. You deserve a lot of strange booty. You’ll be the fucker more than you’ll be the fuckee, if you know wh

I mean.

“Now, I don’t know about you, but I need to get dressed and wake up the girls. It’s high time that they ate their breakfast and got up for the day. I suspect that you need a rest so you can bounce back later. Anyway, they need to meet their mother’s new roommate. They’ll figure out what you’re up to, soon enough. Oh, and I want a promise from you, here and now. It’s a favor to me, since I took your cherry,” Christina encouraged Abel.

“What’s that, Christina?” the young man indicated his confusion at this point.

“When they get to a certain age, one that will be reasonable, so that they’re not children anymore, I want you to take their virginities. Yes, that’s right. I want you to fuck my daughters. I’ll help you seduce them, but I want their first times to be just right. Who better than Mom’s stud to break them in?

“Yeah, that’s something that most mothers would kill their partners for doing, but I don’t care about that claptrap. I want my girls happy and you can achieve that better than anyone else I know. If they want something different afterward, I’ll accept that. It’s their choice. But I want their cherries to go to you. If that makes me a weird mom, then so be it. So, do I have your word on this?” Christina demanded.

“Yes, baby, I promise to fuck your daughters and take their cherries. I’ll put it in writing, if you want,” Abel offered, not thinking that it would actually go that far.

“Excellent. Here’s some paper, dear. I’ll write it and you can sign it,” Christina demonstrated her enthusiasm and resolve on this matter.

Abel did as he was asked and Christina rewarded him with a French kiss that clearly told him that she was his slut. She wanted her virile young lover to understand that her plans for his future were all good. She would be the kind of teacher that any student would love, tutoring and mentoring him in the ways of kinky lust.

“Okay, stud, let’s introduce you to my little girls. I think I’ll enjoy seeing you interact with them and knowing that you’ll someday fuck them out of their minds. In case you didn’t catch on, I’m a serious voyeur. I love to watch people fuck and hear about them fucking, especially if it brings pleasure to someone close to me. That’s just me, I guess. Jealousy never made a hell of a lot of sense to me. It’s a truly pointless feeling, if you ask me,” Christina prodded her partner to get dressed and join her in waking the girls.

Veronica and Juliana both took after their mother in terms of their brown hair and their father with their gray eyes. Veronica, the older of the two, seemed a bit slimmer than her younger sister, but that could have just been their different ages. They were already shockingly pretty, but in an immature way. Abel knew that when they reached adolescence, they’d break more than their share of hearts.

That opinion was reinforced when Veronica took one look at Abel and got a gleam of admiration in her eyes. At the moment, it was more of an innocent crush without anything consciously sexual about it. She just saw a handsome guy who liked her mother and felt a little envy of her mom. Juliana was still too young for such thoughts. Abel was just a giant who both scared and impressed her.

“So, you’re Mom’s boyfriend, huh?” Veronica interrogated Abel.

“More of a roommate at the moment, Veronica. Things might change, but that’s how it is for now. The boyfriend thing could happen, but that’s up to her as much as me. We’re certainly close now, but beyond that, I can’t tell you,” he explained.

“Let me see. You’re moving in with us. I assume that you’re not sleeping on the couch. I know Mom better than that. She didn’t wake us up when you first arrived. Yeah, that makes you her lover. Don’t try to fool me, Mister Abel Lindberg. You’re Mom’s boyfriend. That’s cool. She needs a man. Hell, we could all use a man around here since Dad died.

“I have to warn you, though. There are three girls here and we have ways of getting whatever we like. That includes Mom, but it isn’t limited to her. Your life isn’t going to ever be the same again,” Veronica coolly informed her mother’s partner.

“Promise?” Abel retorted.

“Veronica, if you knew Abel’s life, you’d know that this is a picnic compared to that. Trust me, Abel’s gonna stick around for a while and he’s gonna love it. We’ll make sure of that, right, girls?” Christina corrected her firstborn.

“Hey, he won’t have any reason to complain about me. Other than my pouting now and then to get what I want, of course,” Veronica assured her mother.

“You’re incorrigible. Now, what about you, Juliana?” their mom insisted.

“Mommy, I like him. He’s big, but he’s nice. He’s not Daddy, though,” Juliana pointed out.

“Of course not, dear. Only Daddy is that. But Daddy is gone and we need to keep living. That’s what he’d want. Abel is here to fill in, okay? We need things that a man can do for us. Like you said, he’s nice. And he’s big, which helps with a lot of things. Abel’s a part of the family now. In fact, he’s the boss now, except when I’m the boss. You’ll know what I mean when the time comes,” Christina told her bright seven-year old, who reminded her of herself as a little girl.

“I think that I know what you mean, Mom, even if your little princess here doesn’t,” Veronica, aged ten, needled her kid sister.

“Aren’t you a little young to know that?” Christina asked her daughter.

“That’s what I thought, too,” Abel interjected.

“Yeah, but she is a bit precocious, just like I was. So’s little Juliana, really. I guess that I should have realized it sooner. They’re my daughters as well as Ramon’s. Neither of us has exactly been stupid or dense. Our kids were bound to take after us,” Christina admitted with some embarrassment at not discovering this before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.