Love on the Highway
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ryan Blackstone is a lonely trucker who stops to help someone stranded on the Alaska Highway. That one act of kindness changes his life in ways that he could never have imagined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

It was almost eight hours later that my body responded to the need to relieve my aching bladder. The call made me very aware that I'd better answer it in one hell of a hurry. The warm body sleeping on my chest had me reluctant to even think about moving.

I slowly and carefully extracted myself from under Linda's warmth, not wanting to disturb her slumber. It was dark outside, which indicated that it was somewhere between 1:30 and 3:00 in the morning. If I got my ass in gear, we'd be in Whitehorse by breakfast time. But I knew that as soon as I fired up that Cat engine, either the noise would rouse my lover or the vibrations would. The idea of lounging in Teslin for another four hours sounded tempting. It would let me stay curled up with this gorgeous woman for that much longer. That's a tough one to say "No" to, let me tell ya.

Despite my longings, I crawled out of the truck, walked back to the rear of the sleeper, and inserted myself between it and the front drivers, getting as close to the frame as practical ... That little spot had been my "Trucker's outhouse" so many times in my life, and this was another one.

I relieved myself, then out of habit opened the petcock on the air tank to bleed off both air pressure and accumulated water from the compressor. It was only when that pervading hiss of air assailed my ears that I cursed myself for the inconsideration of the noise. It was sure to wake my sleeping passenger. Guilt washed over me. I thought seriously of closing the valve again, but it's one of those things that just has to be done daily. The sleeper began to rock, alerting me that it was too late now anyway. Linda was awake and stumbling around inside.

The click of a door latch opening warned me of Linda's pending arrival outside. I pulled up my zipper and met her at the driver's door just as she opened it.

"Christ, I've gotta pee so bad!" she growled. "Is the truck stop even open?" I glanced over my shoulder, just in case it might be. Some days it is, but not today. The place was blacker than a grizzly bear's ass.

"Sorry, Sweetheart. You're stuck with an outside job this early in the morning. Tell ya what though. There's a box of tissue in the top drawer beside the bunk. Grab that, and you can squat behind the sleeper on the other side."

"Why that side?" she quizzed me.

"No reason, except this side's already been watered... " I educated her. It took a while for the message to soak past her sleepiness, then she slowly smiled in acknowledgement.

"You miserable fucker," she growled, but with a soft and gentle tone to her voice, "pissing all over a girl's hiding spot. It's a good thing I don't have to take a dump, isn't it?" I could hear the laughter in her voice, and the implied intimacy felt good in my gut.

While waiting for Linda to jump back into the truck, I fired up the engine, waiting both for the air pressure to build up again and for the temperature needle to reach one-forty. There's no surer way of destroying a big Cat than running it cold, or worse, forcing it to warm up too quickly. I was about to turn on the marker lights, but as my finger touched the switch I stopped myself. The last thing a woman peeing needs is lights advertising her actions. Instead, I leaned over to make sure her door was unlocked.

Eventually, Linda opened the passenger door and clambered in, arranging her addictively wonderful little ass on the seat in a comfortable position. She'd been out there a little longer than I thought necessary, especially if all she had to do was pee. It dawned on me that I'd better check on her delay.

"That took a while," I commented, "or did you take that dump you were threatening?"

She looked at me with a smile that bordered on a snicker, and said nothing.

"Linda! You didn't, did you?" I demanded with incredulity in my voice. There was a pregnant pause before she answered me.

"No, I didn't, if you must know" she growled, the sleep still stuck in her eyes. "Why? What's the difference?"

"Good. The tread on those tires have a bad habit of picking up that ... shit ... and smearing it all down the side of the fucking sleeper. And that, my love, makes for one hell of a shitty mess!" I declared to her. The resulting smirk on her face did little to soothe my fears as she sat there in complete silence.

With the engine now warm enough to roll, I pushed in the trailer valve, listening to the air pressure release the ten spring brakes that held the trailer's brakes on fully. Once they'd released, I opened the tractor valve to let the truck's parking brakes off and slipped the stick into second gear. That's when Linda hit me with the reason behind her extended visit behind the sleeper.

"If you must know, all that cum in my panties dried, and they stuck to my pussy. Shit, I now have bald spots. Sure hope you like bald pussies, Sweetie. Mine has patches of hair missing."

The vision of Linda's pussy fur looking like a patchwork quilt flew across my mind. I couldn't help it. The laughter snuck up from my lungs and exploded throughout the cab. It was so intense that I damned near dumped the clutch. Not a good idea on a tractor-trailer combination weighing somewhere around 120,000 pounds, let me tell ya.

"Oh fuck off, you shit-head!" Linda scowled at me. "All that cum felt really good on my pussy when it was fresh. But now my pussy hurts like a son-of-a-bitch, and I haven't got any clean panties to put on, God damn it!"

As I managed to control the mirth spewing out of my mouth, I suggested that she could borrow a pair of my clean briefs if she wanted. They wouldn't fit worth a shit, but they'd serve their purpose until she could pick up some replacements later that morning. She growled at me, then swung around and crawled into the bunk. I gave her directions to find some clean ones. I heard her rustling around back there, muttering curses under her breath, and she re-appeared after another few minutes, still clutching her cum-encrusted panties in her hand. She started to roll down her window until I suggested that rather than throw her lingerie all over the Alaska Highway, she hold onto them and wash them out when we got into town. The idea of disposal was abandoned, but the sulking face remained. I smiled even as she suffered inside.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" she demanded. "You've never had panties stick to you I'll bet. And if you don't shut the fuck up, I'll grab a handful of your pubic hair and yank it out. Then we'll see who laughs."

I reached over and curled my fingers over her hand, squeezing it softly as an indication of my empathy for her.

"Oh Linda, relax. When you think about it, it's kinda funny in a way. Admit it," I tried to soothe her anger, "and for what it's worth, guys run into similar problems. Shit, I've had pre-cum glue my shorts to the end of my cock. If you think your pretty little pussy hurts, you should see the damage my cockhead goes through." The information didn't help her mood one little bit. "Tell ya what, Sweetheart. If your pussy's still hurting when we get to Whitehorse, I promise I'll kiss it better. Okay? Is it a deal?" The idea must have appealed to her, because that scowl slowly changed to a soft smile.

Linda began to lean towards me as I grabbed another gear. "Warning, warning, Mr. Trucker, "she whispered lusciously, "incoming lips at three o'clock." I leaned to my right to welcome her kiss. "Thanks," she said to me as she began to regain her seat, "I needed that offer. How long's it good for?"

"Good until used up completely," I replied, "or until my tongue wears out, whichever comes last. Oh, and thanks for warning me. About the kiss, I mean. Sure wouldn't want to fall off this road, especially when we're this close to town, would we?" Linda smiled, then turned to stare out the windshield, and we both waited for the sun to come up while embraced in the warmth of each other's company.

It was almost 5:00 AM as we approached Johnston's Landing, another little dot on the map that exists only because of the road down to Atlin. I asked Linda if she wanted to stop and grab a coffee on our way through. She pondered the idea before I got thoroughly interrogated. At that time of the day, three questions constitute a full interview for me.

"How long until Whitehorse?" Linda wanted to know.

"Couple hours, maybe a few minutes over that" I answered. She spent a minute or two rolling the answer around in her head.

"Hmm. What's the coffee like at this place?"

"I've had worst. Just can't remember where though," I told her, then added, "but if they perk it twice, you can lay five miles of asphalt with it. That give you any hints?"

"Yeah, right! Think I'll wait. Matter of fact, I'll buy you breakfast. Call it partial payment for the ride up here" she offered. Only a fool would pass up a free meal. Only someone that's brain-dead would pass up the company of this woman that was wending her way into my little life. I just smiled my acceptance.

As we crossed the Yukon River bridge, about thirty miles east of Whitehorse, the signal strength indicator on the satellite phone finally lit up. I'd been watching for that light ever since we'd left Johnston's Landing, both to check with the company's switchboard, and to make a call to Byron Cooper, Linda's new employer. It might take some fancy talking, but I'd make sure she still had a job to go to. I dialled Byron's private number, the one that doesn't go through the switchboard. He answered on the third ring.

"What?" he almost screamed into the receiver.

"Good to hear your voice too, ya old fucker. I got a present for ya if you're nice to me" I wailed back at him. Byron actually was a helluva nice guy, but he kept putting on this act of being a miserable son-of-a-bitch. You really had to know the guy to be able to tolerate the attitude.

"Right! What the fuck would you have that I'd want, you goddamned pavement-pounder!" I got told.

"Aw, shut your face, Cooper! It's been a shitty trip with only a few bright spots. If I want any shit from you, I'll kick your ass. And now that I have your attention, does the name Linda Coulter ring any bells in that empty head of yours?" I quizzed.

"Coulter. Hmm, let's see", and there was a pause, probably more for effect than anything else. "Yeah, she was supposed to be up here yesterday, and start last night. The fucking bitch never showed, never called, nothing. Why? You run her over somewhere down the road?"

"Yeah, something like that. She had car trouble on Fireside. We'll be there in a little over an hour. You'd better still have a job for her when I get her there too. She's had a rough one coming up the Alcan. I'd hate like hell to have to smack you one if you're not nice to her."

"Fuck off, Blackstone. Why the hell should I listen to you playing 'Mr. Nice Guy'?" Byron demanded.

"Call it a favour to the guy that owns the first mortgage on your slimy ass. Or I could call the whole one-fifty you owe me if you're gonna be a real shit about this. We got a deal?" I worried him.

"Jesus, she must be one hell of a piece of tail if she's got you that riled up, Ryan. But yeah, we got a deal. About an hour, you say?"

"Yeah, about that. I gotta drop these wagons in the yard, do the paper trail thing, then we'll be down. Oh, and Byron? You be real nice to this girl, hear? I've taken a bit of a shine to her, and I'm gonna be watching out for her welfare all fucking summer long. I think we understand each other, don't you?"

"Whatever. But you're buying breakfast when you get here. A guy's gotta get something outta this whole thing" Byron whined.

"Maybe, but not today. I've already got a breakfast date, and she's a whole lot better looking than you'll ever be. Tomorrow morning's a possibility though, if you can remember where you left your teeth this time", and I chuckled remembering Byron turning a room upside down looking for his dentures one morning. They were in his mouth the whole time. I just didn't have the heart to tell him. Shit, I can be a nasty bastard some days.

I hung up, then called Travis in the local dispatch office. After explaining everything to him, I put the phone back in its cradle and concentrated on both the road and the questioning expression on Linda's face.

"You got all that out of Byron Cooper over a lousy hundred and fifty bucks?" she asked. "I'm not sure if I'm impressed or scared. Shit, who the fuck let's a hundred and fifty bucks control things?"

"Not many people," I replied, "unless you hang three zeros behind that one-fifty." The lights went on in that pretty little head of hers, followed by a soft, "Oh... ". The rest of the trip was spent either in silence, or with questions that could be answered in full with one of two words, 'Yes' or 'No'. I chuckled inside for the whole thirty miles.

It took half an hour to drop the trailers, attach a king-pin lock to the lead trailer, drop off the manifest and related paperwork, and let Travis know that I'd be staying at the Airport Inn. I added that if he called me for anything besides an emergency, his mother and father would never have to worry about becoming grandparents. Ever. Then Linda and I made our way down to the Golden Nugget. As soon as I got parked, she turned and looked at me with a face covered in concern.

"Ryan, do I really want to go in there?" she asked me. "This Byron Cooper's starting to give me a bad feeling. I know how much he's offering me, but I'm not so sure it's worth the money."

"Oh come on, girl, have a little faith. I told you that if he gives you a hard time, phone me. Byron's a lot of noise, but once you get past the bravado, he's actually the kind of guy you'd want on your side in a good fight. You'd know your ass was well-covered." Linda didn't look convinced, but she was leaning towards giving my recommendation the benefit of the doubt...

Breakfast was an enjoyable experience, despite Byron summarily joining us. I think Linda was feeling a bit better about the guy after we'd sat and shot the shit for almost two hours. She bought my breakfast, and I bought Byron's. Mind you, I didn't let him know that I was going to do that until he'd finished. If he'd known beforehand, he'd have ordered twice as much and saved the left-overs for his next two meals. My Momma didn't raise no dummy. Anyway, Byron was all set to shanghai Linda to put her through his usual six-hour orientation bullshit. Anybody with half a brain could pick up the information in about an hour. I cut off his attempted monotone seduction by stating that Linda and I were going to take care of some errands, and that she'd be back by 4:00 that afternoon. Just to really piss him off, I made it plain that she'd be staying with me until I left for Seattle. I think I succeeded too, as only a blind man would have missed the blood vessels twitching near his temples.

The rest of the day was spent sightseeing, shopping for Linda, securing a room for me, and just having a lot of fun together. Linda went looking for clothes, and I steered her towards a couple of decent stores that might have both what she wanted, and what she'd need. Sandor's had some of the lingerie that worked well on her body, but not so good on my wallet. Reitman's supplied her with a work wardrobe, and the rest we found in The Wild Wardrobe. I suggested one of those one-piece Long Johns, the kind with the flap over the ass, and got an angry look of disapproval for my efforts. We both had a good chuckle later though. It was worth the look.

I had Linda back at The Golden Nugget just a bit before 4:00 PM, and she went through the Cooper Inquisition while I sought refuge in the lounge. She met me there an hour later, looking worn out from Byron's whirlwind initiation. Despite originally expecting to work on the front desk, he'd given her the night auditor's job instead. It paid better, and gave her more time to explore Whitehorse. In celebration, we went to The KEBABery for dinner, not the swankiest place in town, but if you know anyone there, the food is great. Then it was back to the Airport Inn and a chance to put our feet up and relax.

Linda's first move was to commandeer the shower. She'd been on the road for four days since leaving Vancouver, and all the grease and grime of sixteen hundred miles had followed her, attaching itself to anywhere it could. While she was in there, I stripped down to just my briefs, enjoying the freedom from clothes that could walk back down to Richmond without me in them. It was about fifteen minutes later when Linda opened the bathroom door, still dripping wet, and called me.

"Ryan, can you come in here and do me a favour?" she asked. With a body like hers, there was no way I'd refuse.

"Sure," I happily answered, "what can I do to assist, my love?"

"Umm, I need a ... shave ... and I can't do it properly myself. Could you come in here and help, please?" It took my weary brain some time to clue in, but as soon as it did, I was in there faster than a hunted wolf.

"Pussy, right?" I questioned.

"Gee, you're smarter than you look!" she snapped back with a twinkle of laughter in her eye. "I can't see between my thighs, and I'm not too keen on nicking myself." She hopped onto the counter and presented me with the most beautiful sight I'd seen in a very long time.

I ran the hot water in the sink, then wet a facecloth and placed it on her Mons. Leaving it to soak until the hair had softened up first, I took a pair of small scissors and trimmed her bush as close as I could without clipping her soft skin. I could see where she'd pulled some of her hair out with the sticky panties, and fought like hell to keep from laughing at the few tiny bald patches that had created. Armed with a new razor blade and shaving gel, I lathered her mound and labia lips, then carefully removed her pubic hair from those areas. While I held her lips in such a way as to be able to remove the hair around them, her juices began to ooze deliciously down her thighs. If they hadn't been mixed with shaving cream, I'd have licked her lovely little pussy until she came all over my face. As difficult as it was, I concentrated on the job at hand, as it were. We went through a repeat performance to remove the last of the stubble and any stray hair around her butt.

Satisfied that we'd removed every last hair (Yes, I checked -- thoroughly!) Linda passed me some moisturizing cream and I liberally applied it to her entire pussy, spreading and rubbing it into her skin with soft but deliberate swirling motions. She was really quite relaxed when I massaged her Mons, and only a little apprehensive as I applied the cream to her outer lips. But when I accidentally rubbed against her clit the first time, she almost jumped off the counter. By the sixth or seventh incident, she was moaning lustfully, spreading her silky smooth thighs to make sure I found every square millimetre of her swelling little pussy.

Linda's moans of pleasure became louder and more pronounced as I gently teased and tickled her engorging clit. I stood up to kiss her inviting lips which immediately opened to grant access to her demanding tongue that beckoned and swept against my own. My cock was hard and throbbing within seconds. When I slipped a finger up her cunt, she slid her beautiful ass to the edge of the counter and her hand under my waistband, wrapping her soft fingers around my heated meat, then began to stroke it slowly. I leaned forward to strengthen my purchase on those lips, resulting in her hardened nipples crushing against my chest. She rubbed them across me sensuously, exciting my own nipples in the process. It wasn't long before the first of her orgasms began to make itself known to both of us. Just the act of bringing her to a peak excited the hell out of me. I dipped my finger in and out of her cunt slowly, my thumb gently sweeping over her clit even as the walls of her vagina began to flutter and grasp at me. We broke from the kiss, and Linda wrapped her free arm around my neck and pulled me tightly to her. Cradling her head at the base of my neck, she groaned into my ear with lustful desire.

"Ryan, you feel so fucking good!" she murmured, "Make me cum, Babe. Tickle my clit and make me go off! Christ, you've got me so fucking close!"

In response, I sought those magical places that would give her the climax we both wanted her to have. As I softly touched those places, her earlobe magically found my tongue. I never could pass up nibbling a sexy earlobe before, and wasn't about to make this the first one either. She felt so damned good between my lips. She also burst into one hell of a powerful orgasm, her entire body tensing, quivering, and shaking deliciously as she gasped desperately for breath. She'd lost the concentration to stroke my cock, but not enough to loosen her grip. If anything, it became tighter. I could feel my pre-cum oozing out.

I kept on softly stroking her cunt, and Linda slowly came down from that high we'd both sought. As she descended, the rhythm of her hand resumed on my cock. I realized just then how good it felt to have her touching me. I also realized that I wanted to cum, but not there in her hand. There was a warmer, wetter, and much more exciting spot that I had in mind.

It was with a sense of disappointment that I felt Linda release my cock as she pulled her hand back out of my briefs. I almost growled at her about it until I reminded myself that she was under no obligation to satisfy any lustful desires I had. She ran her hand over her now bald and smooth pussy, savouring the silky texture it had recently taken on.

"Damn, but that feels sexy" she exclaimed in a soft tone. "I've never shaved myself before, but now that it's that smooth and soft, I may keep it like that. Whaddaya think, Ryan? Does my naked pussy turn you on?" Linda was really enjoying the textures of her own skin, when she suddenly cried out, "Ouch!"

I looked at where she'd been rubbing her fingers and found a small nick. Damn! I'd been so careful too. There was only one solution to the problem: I leaned into her thighs and planted a light kiss on the offending area.

"There, a kiss to make it better. That help at all?" I teased her.

"Well, it helps, but I think it needs some more of that first aid treatment" she quipped back, a sultry tease to her voice. Linda pointed to a spot that she thought could use some attention. I kissed it softly, then she found another spot. And another, and another, and another. I gave her one of those knowing looks that I can never pull off quite right, then went back to work applying the prescribed medications to her silky pussy.

"Umm, Ryan? I think you might have to do this one too" as she spread her pussy lips and exposed her hard little nubbin. Being one of those gallant types, I bit the bullet, and her clit too as I returned to easing her pain. It must have been effective, because it was just moments later that Linda was moaning in delight over the procedures I was administering. For a reward, I was presented with her oozing juices, to be licked and savoured as quickly as she dispensed her feminine nectar. More kisses and licks returned more nectar, which induced more licks and sucking, which induced more of her juices, which produced ... well, you get the idea. The final result was my face covered in Linda's love juice, and her thighs clamped tightly around my head as she pushed me tighter against her lovely pussy. It wasn't very much after that before she began to quiver and tremble as her orgasm swept through her body. Her own girl-cum squirted over my lips and mouth, flooding me with that female fluid that I love so much. Linda came so hard that I thought I'd hit the girl-cum mother-lode!

I'm not sure which one of us enjoyed Linda's climax the most; her for the experience or me for the rewards. I do remember that I was a little disappointed when it was over and that flow of her delicious nectar slowed down to almost nothing. But I was also very happy that I had been able to give her that degree of pleasure. Linda hinted that it had been something special for her too. That warm and sensuous hug was my first hint; her still-quivering muscles were another. Just to make sure I got the message, she kissed me, hard and demanding, with more warmth than I could recall having experienced from just one kiss. Eventually she collapsed in my arms, which isn't easy to do while sitting on a counter. I swept her up and carried her back to the bed, laying her down gently. As I crawled up to join her, she curled up with her head on my chest, wrapped her arms around my body, and squeezed me tight enough to make breathing a real chore.

"Ryan, how the hell do you do that? I'm no prude, and virginity and I have been separated for a long time, but I've never had a man pleasure me as intensely as you do. You make me feel so special, so loved, and so satisfied. Do you have any idea how easily I could fall madly in love with you?" Linda whispered.

"Well, to be honest," I replied, "I have absolutely no idea at all. Mind you, why a beautiful girl like you would even consider loving an old road warrior like me is also majorly unfathomable, but I'd be the last person to discourage you if you did. I could get quite used to being with you every minute of every day. It might be an idea to just take this slowly for a while though, and see where the cards fall. And while we're waiting for that to happen... " and I rolled Linda onto her back, slid my lips from the top of her forehead down to those hard little nipples, and started my version of a sexual smorgasbord as I feasted on the soft delicacy of her breasts.

"Damn it Ryan, you horny old fart! That feels so good, but I'm not so sure I can take much more of this. You've gotten my pussy so over-stimulated already that I'm really quite afraid of passing out on you before I cum again. But I do have an idea that we both might like... " and with that, Linda pushed me off her and onto my back again.

"Great timing, Girl!" I growled at her. "Just as I was getting ready to really enjoy you, you go and push me..."

That was as far as I got. Linda had manoeuvred herself down my stomach, and was busy licking my cock from base to tip. The warmth and slickness of her tongue was guaranteed to shut the mouth of any male, even a politician seeking re-election. Her tongue ran around and around my cockhead, teasing my senses to a degree I didn't think was possible. I had instinctively gasped over the sensations, believing that I'd died and gone to Heaven and that this was the ultimate in sensory overload. There wasn't enough time to debate that point, but when Linda's lips slithered down my shaft the whole argument was academic anyway. She had a technique of leading her assault on my cock with her tongue that I had never even heard of before. The pressure she exerted on the ridge of my shaft was just strong enough to let her victim know that he was being consumed without taking away from the lustful joy of her conquest.

As she continued to take my cock into her mouth slowly, I thought that Heaven was over-rated. This had that place beat seven ways to Sunday. Many times I had pleasured a woman, and myself, by slipping my cock into a cunt with slow and deliberate strokes. The objective for me had always been to tease my lover with the maximum of lustful pleasure. Now that I was on the receiving end, I finally knew what the feelings were like.

Arriving at the base of my cock, Linda slipped me back out just as slowly until only my cockhead remained under her control. She repeated this action, speeding her descend and removal of my cock between her lips just a little faster each time. Within minutes, she had me in a total frenzy of lust, want, and desire. God, I wanted to cum so badly, but was helpless to do anything more than just lie there and subject myself to her sucking possession of me. I was torn between the enjoyment of her pleasuring and the need to cum. It must have been ten or fifteen minutes of having my cock sucked so sensuously that I began to feel the imminence of my pending orgasm.

"Oh God, Lover! Take me! Make me cum! Suck the life-juices out of me!" I cried, as my balls began to lift in readiness for a release of the pressure of my boiling seed. "Linda! I'm gonna cum!" I wailed. She immediately took a deep breath, then swallowed my entire length into her throat. The muscles of her esophagus pulsated on my glans, pulling and demanding the seed from my body. As the first spurt of that hot goo exploded out of my cock, Linda moaned softly, stimulating my cock to the point where I couldn't have held back my ejaculation if my life depended on it. Lights exploded in my head, and the only other sensations I was consciously aware of were the vibrations from Linda's throat on my cock. Rope after rope escaped my shaft, blasting down Linda's hungry throat and directly into her waiting belly. By the time she ran out of breath, I was down to the few last dribbles, and she greedily licked and lapped those up like a starved woman.

When the effects of my orgasm finally subsided, I felt exhausted and completely relaxed. It was all I could do to stay awake. A part of me required that I be allowed to hold this fantastic woman that had made good on her threat to possess my very soul. Linda moved herself up to rest her head on my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her in a desperate bid to remain conscious.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.