Need - The First Encounter - Cover

Need - The First Encounter

Copyright© 2012 by Prac T Cal

Chapter 3: Free Flow Fluids in and Out of Everywhere

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Free Flow Fluids in and Out of Everywhere - A little jaunt to the adult book store - to look at pics of blondes stretching their lips around a BBC. He ended getting everything he never knew he wanted

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Scatology   Size   Needles  

I finally saw my cock enclosure when we got to the club - it was displayed on screens all over the place. Essentially it was a sheath to make it bigger. It was a huge black cock - at least 15 inches long and 8 cm in diameter - the head was larger. And it was announced that while I did the dime any SWC in attendance could be impaled upon it. The catch was no contraceptives allowed. Which it turned out was part of some code of the SWC's, so I got to cum in lots of babes. Too bad I couldn't feel anything inside the worlds thickest condom.

After my nickel experience my ass was really sore, I didn't really notice since my balls felt like they were being squeezed through a play doh toy. Tyra was having a ball - two I guess - and was elated when the dime didn't begin right away. A bunch of guys decided it was more fun to watch cum spurt from my enhanced cock. When Tyra explained the cum valve they started with a few of the SWC's that were regulars. At this point I was capable of shooting enough cum to knock up one of the bimbos in about two seconds so they made a game of how fast they could load one onto my cock and fill her with cum. Then slip her off to get fucked (usually in the two) for awhile.

During this even a few guys decided to fuck my ass. This was all duly recorded at BBC4me and while one of them was doing my two I didn't have to worry about some clown banging on the testes tubes. For some customers it was their first time and the ladies were usually the ones who got the guys to bring them. It all sort of blurs in my head - I watched as two white guys sucked on some black cocks while fucking the girls they brought to the club. I found out later the girls were guaranteed a ride on a huge cock (which turned out to be mine with the sheath) if they got some WB's to come in and give blowjobs to BBC. It was a big free for all and sometime during the whole thing my testicles got full and Tyra was elated.

All the girls had ridden my cock and were now doing all kinds of things with BBC's and I wasn't needed for anything. I was unbound - except for my cock and balls - and allowed to sleep or rest.

The last I heard was my weekend ordeal was scheduled to start at 8. They promised something special but I had no idea what else they could have me do.

Tyra was there when I woke up. She had been busy because I now had larger testes tubes. These were wider and longer and heavier. The sheath on my cock was larger and she had already started the expansion of my balls. She was quite enamored with the results of the testing. She enthusiastically showed me pictures of my balls (video too) and was looking forward to testing other containers. Why? Well the balls retained the cylindrical shape - including the sharp edges - for the entire half hour they were left free of the cylinders. She intended to try rectangular shapes to see how long they would retain the corners. I wasn't really interested since I figured I might be the guinea pig.

Then Tyra decided to play a bit, she sheathed her fist in latex then went to a computer and a few seconds later the valve on my cumming started opening and closing every few seconds. Then she went behind me and shoved her fist into my ass and worked out all her frustrations on me. I don't remember her ever stopping.

But I do remember waking up. I was at home which shocked me greatly. I was sore in all the places you might imagine. I no longer had the testes tubes attached and the sheath was gone from my cock. My cock was still hard and appeared quite a lot larger than I remembered. My balls were lots bigger, not 8x20cm but shaped like a rugby ball and maybe 6cm by 12cm. They hurt and throbbed, but not as much as I had expected. When I found the phone (it was in my alarm dock - duh!) it was only Saturday and when I checked the BBC4me app I was surprised because nothing else was recorded for Friday night. They must have shipped me home. The major addition was the list of SWC's who rode my member on Friday. Each one had a check box that would be filled in over the next month to indicate if they got knocked up. Since there were 217 listed I was unsure what it would mean to me. There was real a possibility that I might have a few kids in the future - 217? Upon further inspection I was to do all of them again next weekend.

I had a message from 13inchBBC that said he was sorry things got out of hand and he hoped to fuck my throat sometime soon. I replied and said no problem and looking forward to trying. What could I say that part was fun. The later stuff was too much. My calendar was clear to noon Monday to rest. Lunch was going to be full because five guys wanted blown.

I got up and located something to eat, this being no simple task since my balls were swollen (expanded?) and hurt each time they were touched or moved. My cock was still hard and much larger and it hurt too, not too mention it was messy spurting or drooling. I found some briefs that were big enough to hold everything with my cock sticking out the fly. Breakfast was cereal and then I just lay down on the couch, turned on the tv and fell asleep.

I woke to scurrying noises and then hands on my private parts (not that they are very private anymore) ... I had evidently missed a lot! I was nude and my balls were in containers once again (these were rectangular cubes), and a pair of very luscious lips were surrounding my cock. It was quite a shock when the lady looked up at me - never taking her lips from my cock - and it was Tyra! Even with the ball containers I would never have guessed she would blow me.

There was no conversation and I just enjoyed her ministrations. Not that I have much to compare it to, but it was a very skillful mouth. I was getting ready to explode when it came to an end. I was slow coming back and was amazed when this unbelievable hot girl slipped astride my cock and slid slowly up and down upon it.

"Suck my nipples ... oh god that feels good ... no teeth..." and that went on and on with much more instructions. I was enjoying this but was really confused. It didn't stop me but even all this action couldn't stop my mind from questioning reality. I have no way to describe what went on or for how long. Suffice to say this was the best sex I had ever had - and when I exploded into her it was like a water hose flowing. I remember her saying "Oh ... my ... God! You are filling me up! Uh Uh OOOOooooohhhhhh! ... fuck ... fuck ... you are the greatest!" which was all good!

When we finally separated cum rushed out of her to join that which had no room to begin with and she licked up much of it and licked my still hard cock clean. Amazingly my cock was no longer in pain and I was in ecstasy as she licked. Not once did she take her eyes off her work. It was like my cock was all there was of me.

Tyra spent a long time with my cock, adjusted some dials on the bottom of the containers for my balls - which caused me to notice they were well on their way to filling with fluid and pain. Mostly I noticed the pain. Then she left and went to the bathroom - to clean up a bit - and upon her return I knew I'd been right. She was truly gorgeous and still nude.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.