Need - The First Encounter - Cover

Need - The First Encounter

Copyright© 2012 by Prac T Cal

Chapter 2: More Stretching but a Different Hole

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: More Stretching but a Different Hole - A little jaunt to the adult book store - to look at pics of blondes stretching their lips around a BBC. He ended getting everything he never knew he wanted

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Scatology   Size   Needles  

I had time to think as we walked across Broadway. Or I might have if BBC1 and BBC2 hadn't been showing me my account on the BBC4me app. Evidently I could hook up with BBC's via the iPhone. It allowed me to set certain times I was 'available' and make appointments. I would find later that I wasn't in complete control of that. It was a bit like that Eagles song - you can checkout but you can never leave. Once a BBC4me client you would always be one. The stats page on the profile was interesting. It being like baseball stats with a kink. There were two rows (there would be three if I were female) with three columns displayed.

The rows were labelled One and Two, when you hovered it said Oral on One and Anal on Two. Then they showed me my friends list which shocked me because it said 317, I asked and they said I would understand later.

Then they showed me some profile pics of me sucking their cocks. And a list of appointments on my calendar which stretched thru next month.

"Still hard Need?" and they both laughed. It was painfully obvious that was true. I tried to arrange it a bit better but no go there. I wasn't very big but it got very hard. I was trying to listen and think at the same time but it was like they spoke a different language even though the words were common english. Nickels, dimes, quarters, benjamins, GB (which I assumed was gangbang but kinda hoped not ... umm sortof), DP I got, baton, bat, fist I got too! Some of what I did guess was that I wasn't the first but I wasn't very far from it. You probably wonder why I was going with them and I have had time to wonder about that. I don't really have a clue except I didn't believe I had a choice. The video could alter my life in some very bad ways and I wasn't willing to take the risk at that time.

And, yeah, maybe I wanted it to happen. Maybe, not sure! But I went along.

When we entered the studio there was a video playing on a large TV of the girl in the magazine. It wasn't the same one as we (didn't) watch at Kitty's because it was a different cock in her mouth. It wasn't as thick but it might be as long. At the time it was sliding in and out of her throat. She was laying on her back on a table with her head hanging over the edge giving a straight shot down her throat and it was going all the way in until his balls rested upon her eye sockets and then paused for what seemed forever, when she began struggling for air it was extracted for a moment as she exhaled and inhaled very quickly then it was shoved back in. It was obvious she hadn't gotten as much oxygen as she needed but that didn't seem to concern the man. The screen went blank and a door opened which revealed that the act was live and in person in the room behind the door. I thought it amusing the door was green. But it closed very quickly and the man looked me over. It surprised me a bit that he was not black. He looked a bit like Louie in the old TV show Taxi. It soon became clear he wasn't that entertaining and had no interest in whether I was anything other than an object to be used.

"This is need?" they must have answered but not so I noticed, he looked me up and down "Take him in there and let Lon finish in his mouth, then drain the lizard. Get him to cum in the cunt like we planned. Then get the nickel started." then he looked at me "It's Thursday night, any reason we can't start the party right now for your weekend?"

"Uh, party?" I mumbled

"Can you stay for the weekend or do you have something else you 'need' to do?" and he bumped the heal of his hand against my forehead while muttering "dumb fuck"

"I have work tomorrow ... but I can call in... " and with confidence I continued "Sure, I can party all weekend!"

I had hardly gotten the sure out when "Good! The five are here for the Nickel, let Lon do an ATM from Blondie to Need, then the lizard drain, then the Nickel. We lucked out on the Nickel because these guys are aching to pound the shit out of a fat white guy. Probably think he's a stand in for me!" the smile wasn't pleasant but he wasn't looking at me. I no longer existed in his mind, or so I thought until he looked at me "Long, hard, big, filling weekend for you! The finale will be joyous. After the Nickel we'll move to the club. Do the dime a time or two but Friday night will be your first Benjamin!" I just nodded like I knew what was going on. Then he turned to my companions. "Find something interesting to restrain his ardor - know what? Let psycho bitch experiment - after he cums in Blondie" and he left.

Then we went Behind the Green Door! Sorry, it was all I had thought about since I saw it. Blondie was in serious oxygen deprivation - Lon was fully inserted in her throat, he would slide out slowly until she sucked in air and pushed back in when her lungs partially inflated, then repeat. We watched in fascination as her breasts heaved greatly (and they were great breasts) over and over and over. While this was going on I was being disrobed on camera. When I was stark naked he pulled his BBC from her mouth and moved towards me. As he got close I knelt down. It wasn't a conscious act.

Lon said "White cocksucker knows what he wants?" as he stood with his cock inches from my face. I just licked my lips, unsure if I needed permission. He pushed it to my lips and I openly greeted his cock with tongue, lips, and lots of lubricant. It only lasted a second because he moved back to Blondie but not her head. He flipped her over and slammed his cock deep into her, at first I didn't realize he had done her anally. But he repeatedly referred to her deuce and two hole which I had had explained to me on the walk over. Blondie was none too excited about that but it was obvious that she had ample experience with anal sex.

Lon looked at me "Ready for your ATM?" the look on my face must have betrayed my ignorance since he smiled and continued "Ass to Mouth - my cock, her ass, your mouth, and my cum for you to swallow!" and it was only a second before he pulled out and shoved his shit covered cock at my mouth. I opened in self defense and swallowed as he came because his cock was embedded in the entrance to my throat. My lips tightened on the shaft and my tongue worked around the head as cum streamed into my throat and I tasted the shit from Blondie's ass. The cock left my mouth long enough to spew into my eyes and hair then was shoved back even harder than at first. I felt myself being moved around but the cock never left my mouth. I felt my cock enter something hot and wet and inviting. The cock in my throat was done spewing um and was softening a bit. The pressure continued however and pushed the head a little down my throat. At that time it began spewing again and I now understood the 'drain the lizard' comment and I began swallowing in self defense. While at the same time I was having the most pleasurable orgasm of my life in Blondie's cunt. I finished cumming long before Lon finished pissing in my mouth. He pulled back a bit to make sure I could taste it and then continued the flow at a rate that was just a bit more than I could swallow and some went up my nose and dripped down my lips.

"Liked that did you?" when he was all finished, I assume I was smiling because of my orgasm not because I had been used as a toilet. "Which was best? My cock? Or her cunt? Or maybe ... yeah, that's it! My cock in your mouth and your cock in her cunt! The combination was overwhelming!" I think I nodded... "Wait until its your One and Two are loaded and your cock has been hard for hours! You won't remember this at all." and Lon and his cock moved away amongst the laughter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.