Our Family Comes Together - Cover

Our Family Comes Together

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A simple trip to go visit my mother, taking her grandson with me, turned into an event that changed things for Kevin and me and our two children, Jay and Tracy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"Do you think I'm someone you might like one of those from?" I asked as I unbuttoned my blouse and opened it.

"Do you mean like now?"

"I mean like now, Jay," as I pulled open my blouse and reached around to loosen my bra which I then pulled up.

"If you do, Jay, I think it might help if you take it out, even better, take your pants and briefs right off."

"I can't quite believe all this is happening, Mom, you're sure about all this?" he asked as he began opening his belt.

"Oh, I'm sure, Jay, I'm very sure," I said as I dropped my palm on the bulge in his navy briefs as they were revealed, giving him a gentle squeeze.

I helped pull them off as he raised up off the seat and there it was, a long, slender, pinkish cock with the prettiest head. I'd seen it around the pool but never quite this swollen.

I lifted his hand to my breast and dropped my head down taking him in my mouth.

His cock was less thick than Kevin's but nice to suck, I didn't tend to choke at all which was nice. He had a hand under me feeling my breast and I sucked and licked until he exploded in my mouth.

"Oh, Mom, omigod, it's so ... oh, UUH, mmm, mmm, oh, wow, that was so good," he groaned as I took a few last licks on the remaining drops that oozed up.

Then, I raised up and we kissed. After a minute, I told him that it would be a while before we headed home and that I had some things to tell him.

He got his pants back up and I began telling him about the events that had taken place while he was at his grandmother's. All about his sister and his father, about me joining in, and, now, what it meant for him to come home to a family who was having sex and wanting it out in the open.

"You weren't mad, not angry walking in on them?"

"I watched for a minute or two, they didn't see me and, well, I have to say I was more turned-on than pissed-off. Lots. I wanted to join them not break them apart."

"So, you just figure that we'll all have sex together? Like I can, um, have sex with Tracy and, like with you, too?"

I told him that was what we were all thinking and I could tell that his cock was hard again. I leaned over and gripped the bulge in his pants, telling him, "Looks like the whole idea appeals to you, Jay, from what I feel right here."

"It sure does, man, this is unbelievable, just so terrific. I just can't wait for it to start. Well, I guess it already has, huh?"

"It has and I love to give blow jobs, Jay, so I hope you liked that one, seemed like you did."

"Oh, I did, it was wonderful, you were wonderful."

"Well, let's get home, I have plans for what I'm feeling, plans to put that inside me. Do you think you'd like that?"

"Oh, Mom, you really mean that, like have sex and everything?"

"Yes, have sex and everything, you and me."

"Wow, my own MILF mother; do you know what MILF means?" he asked.

"Mommy I'd like to fuck, right?"

"You got it."

"And am I a mommy you'd like to fuck?"

"Oh, would I. You really mean this? That I can have sex with you when we get home?"

I got my clothes readjusted and started the ignition, saying, "Yes, Jay, in just a few minutes," and we drove away.

"I'd love it if you took it out and played with it on the way home," I said and he unzipped his pants and untwisted his hard cock out and began slowly stroking it as I drove.

I gave it a few pets and squeezes and caresses as I drove, my pussy throbbing in anticipation to being filled with what I had in my hand.

"I like driving around like this, Mom, we should do this more often," he laughed.

We were soon pulling into our driveway and he zipped up and we got our things out of the car and took them in.

I went up to my bedroom and the door was closed and telltale sounds of copulation were obvious so, I went down the hall to Jay's room where he was putting his things away. I went in and closed the door and began stripping as he watched.

"I told you we could do it when we got home, Jay. We're home."

"You really mean this, it's just so incredible, I never even dreamed something like this could happen," he said as his briefs hit the floor. I was already in his bed with my legs parted.

When he got naked, I just loved looking at him standing there, tall and slender with his long cock pointing straight out, surrounded at the base with some brown curls. I patted my pussy and he got in bed and moved to between my legs. I reached down and took him and pulled the tip to my labia and rubbed it up and down, then opened further.

"Go, ahead, Jay, push it in," I urged him as I felt him press against me, then suddenly kind of pop in, then he just went the rest of the way inside. Then he began what every boy does the first time as I raised up my hips under him.

"Oh, Mom, this is wonderful, you're so beautiful, I just love these," he said as his hands gently squeezed my boobs while his cock moved in and out of me. I'd sucked him off a while before, now hoping that he might last a while as I was greatly enjoying sex with my son.

"So, did you see Dad or Tracy when we got home?" he asked.

"No, but the door to my bedroom was closed so I expect they're in there doing pretty much what we're doing."

"Are we going to be doing this all the time, like a lot?"

"I sure hope so, you are enjoying this aren't you?"

"Oh, Mom, it's all I've been thinking about. Does this really mean that Tracy and me, that we can do this too?"

"Yes, honey, we've already talked with her about it and she's all for it."

"So am I. Like a hundred percent."

"I thought you might be," I laughed as I lifted my legs high and spread wide as he stroked his long cock in and out.

"It's feeling so good, no wonder everyone talks about sex so much. And why people do it so much, I guess. I just can't imagine how we're gonna be from now on with this new open way you're telling me about."

"Well, any of us can have sex any time we feel like it if we can find a willing partner and I'll tell you now that I'm certainly a very willing partner and I'm sure your sister will be was well. And, I don't plan on wearing much in the way of clothes and I already know that your sister loves to go naked, she's already started. So I think you can expect to see a lot more of us than you have in the past," I told him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.