Our Family Comes Together - Cover

Our Family Comes Together

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A simple trip to go visit my mother, taking her grandson with me, turned into an event that changed things for Kevin and me and our two children, Jay and Tracy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It was our son, Jay, who first suggested that I write up how all this came to be, how it all happened. He said I should get it down on one of these websites so that not only would the four of us have a record of what happened and be able to read it to remember it all, but that other people might enjoy knowing how we all became a more loving family; a family of lovers.

So, here goes.

I'm Cheryl M. and, when this started, I was thirty-six years old, married to Kevin, forty, and we had two children, Jay, sixteen at the time, and Tracy, fourteen. Kev has a really good job and we had decided that we would live on his salary so our kids could have a full-time mom.

There aren't many of those in our area, so many moms today work full-time, it seems, in our small community on the outskirts of Chicago that, really, is pretty sparsely populated.

Kevin and I were initially attracted to one another sexually. I suppose that's not especially unusual, it seems that nature particularly equips the female with all those smooth, round curves to accomplish something and it seems mainly to attract the male to insert his penis where it feels best and continue the species. It was no different for us, we were fucking on the third date.

We both loved and still love sex and we are also not particularly inhibited. We did a bit of swinging before and after we were married until the fear of AIDS and all the other STDs became too great a concern.

But our lack of inhibitions didn't necessarily end. Kev and I dressed scantily, if at all, around the house and after the children began to get older and in school, we usually, especially on weekends, just wore our underwear around the house.

We did put in a pool and a tall privacy fence, though we were really out of sight of direct neighbors, and often swam and sunned naked.

If you haven't been nude as a family around the house, well, it's really kind of fun.

I'll always remember my son's first public erection, it was so cute. Only now, I wish I had taken a picture of it. Or, even better, a video.

And, my daughter's development was a wonder to watch even though, of course, I had travelled the same path from little girl to nymphet to budding beauty, to, now, stunning beauty. At fourteen, Tracy was a perfect specimen of female beauty.

She was five-four, one hundred-twelve pounds, blond shoulder-length hair which she inherited from my hairdresser, Jacquie. Her eyes were gray-green and her skin was flawless, one of those teens who are so blessed.

Her breasts, now full and plump and filling her B-cups to overflowing, are tipped, like mine, with small, light pink nipples that look aroused every time I see them bare. And, I can tell that she's just as proud of her body as I was and, really, still am. At thirty-six I still look damned good. But, Tracy is perfection.

It was the beginning of summer, the kid's school was out and I was going to visit my mom taking Jay and Tracy with me as Kevin had a three-day business trip making it an opportune time to visit her at her home for a few days about ten or so miles from us.

Well, it turned out that Tracy didn't want to go, her best friend was having a birthday and she didn't want to miss the party with all her friends planning to be there.

I can remember my own days that age and so Kevin and I talked with her about staying home by herself. She was a responsible kid, like her brother, and I would be available by cell phone and could come home quickly if need be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.