Jewel - Cover

Jewel

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I have an older sister. I'll be starting college with her in the fall. One thing -- I'm in love with her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew  

After dinner, Jewel and I looked over Southern Oregon University. We determined that Medford is only a little farther away from Lincoln City then Bend was -- only better roads.

They've got something they call their Accelerated Baccalaureate Program, a program to help you get through your Degree in only three years. The catch, so to speak, is once you select your Degree Program, there's no changing your mind!

Now, we need to find a Degree Program we like; my quick list is Business, Communication, Computer Science, Economics, and Mathematics. Jewel's quick list is Health & Physical Education, Elementary Education, Economics and Business. Hmmm ... we have Business and Economics in common. There's a start.

"Hey Jewel?"

"What Joseph?"

"I don't know why for sure, but I'm horny," I said.

"Well, would you like to give or receive?" she smiled in response.

"Hmmm ... Give AND Receive!"

"I was hoping you'd say that, Joseph!"

She got down on her knees and fished my dick out of my pants. I was hard because ... I was hard! I closed my eyes and she started slurping and playing with the end of my dick, which was now getting even harder.

She's getting better every time she does this, making it really difficult to last longer than about thirty seconds in her mouth. But I try to think of something else, maybe baby birds or a real big bowl of ice cream, with chocolate syrup on top ... damn ... wrong image -- try again? Walking through a train, watching a young mother tying the shoes of her little boy ... yeah ... that's working, I looked closely at the woman and it's my mother and the little boy is me. I remember this now ... we took a train trip to visit her folks in Wyoming. I was very little, but I remember this moment very clearly.

Oh, my god ... Jewel is sucking on my nuts ... damn it ... hold it Joseph ... holdback? My mind is remembering another moment. Jewel and I are on a train, and there's a little girl at our feet, tugging on Jewel's skirt saying, "Mommy — look at the buffalo, aren't they pretty?" Buffalo, we must be traveling through the Midwest somewhere. Jewel looks so pretty in that skirt. Could this be our little girl? Oh my god ... she looks just like Jewel, she's such a cutie-pie?

I now feel Jewel's hand on me again, trying to finish me? I feel her pulling me down. I open my eyes and see her pussy in front of me and I dive in with fervor, quickly putting my tongue deep into her pussy. I'm probing, and her clit gets hard in my mouth. I suck on it a little, and slurp in all of the juices she's creating. I put a finger in her, alongside my tongue. This causes her body to jump a little, but I stay in contact with her, using my entire mouth on her.

I heard her say, "I'm ready Joseph, let's fuck!"

I got up from where I was and wiped my mouth on the bed sheets. Jewel's told me she doesn't really like me to kiss her after I go down on her. It's the little things that make a good relationship. So I'm now kissing her and moving my dick to the area of her pussy. She must be anxious because she grabs me by my dick and positioned me, right at her moistening entrance.

"Do it!" she says. "Fill me up — I need you!"

I pushed in all the way and listened to her grunt in response. She loves it when I do that ... just push in all the way. I pulled back out about halfway and started a very rhythmic thrusting into her. I'm glad I hadn't cum yet, I have a great big load for her and I always like to dump as big a load as I can into my beautiful sister.

She's enjoying this, I can tell. She's closed her eyes, and is really delighting in this fuck. I'm moving along and I close my eyes again myself.

I'm back on the train, with Jewel and the little girl. I look a little closer and I see that Jewel is pregnant as well. She turns to the little girl and says, "Your Daddy is still sleeping, Jet. We're going to surprise him with some lunch, OK?"

Oh, my goodness ... Jet! That's a black gemstone. What a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl, who has an absolutely gorgeous mother. I realize I'm crying, but it's a good cry ... a really good cry!

I open my eyes and see Jewel under me; she seems to be crying as well. Could we have shared the same moment? No, that's not likely! I look up at the clock and see I've been inside her for about twenty minutes. I've never lasted anything close to this long before - this woman is so remarkable.

Now, both of us have our eyes open, and I decided to take it up a speed, so I start really pumping inside my sister, going so fast that I'm worried about passing out, but my Jewel, and maybe my Jet, are in my future and I'm feeling the juice from deep inside starting to bubble up.

"Jewel, honey — I'm close ... real close!"

"Whenever, Joseph ... I love you, you know!"

"Oh, baby ... I love you too, this is gonna be a gusher..." and then I came; I felt one, then another and then at least five more massive spurts inside my glorious sister, that I love more than anything ever in my life.

"I feel it, Joseph ... god there is so much, where did it all come from?" she cried.

"From my heart, Jewel ... from deep inside my heart!"

After we cleaned up and took a shower, I was putting on a change of clothes, and I said, "Jewel, I've got a name for a little girl, for when we have kids."

Jewel looked shocked ... I don't know if it was because I mentioned having children or not, or because we had never discussed anything like this before.

"Jo — Joseph, did you say a little girl? What brought this up?"

"I started thinking about it during the sex we just had ... a little girl popped in my head. She looked just like you, except cuter."

"Ooooohhhhh, Joseph!" she cried. "Was her name Jet?"


Jewel and I went back to looking at Southern Oregon University's academics programs. Unlike at Oregon State University — Cascades, we maybe should look at being in the same degree program. With that in mind, I suggested we each make a list of which degree program we like most, and we'll pick the one that is nearest the top of both our lists.

After we both spent a little time, separately, in front of the computer, my list was as follows.

Business Management

Elementary Education

Mathematics

International Studies

Jewel handed me her list, I smiled ... it was as follows,

Elementary Education

Mathematics

Physics

Business Management

We hugged each other and, I said, "Elementary, my dear Jet," in a horrible British Sherlock Holmes-style accent.

"What did you just call me, Joseph?"

"You have been after me to give you a nickname, so I've got one now ... do you approve of it?"

"Oh, Yes," she shrieked.

Her shriek, brought everybody up to the room, although they knocked, I guess they thought, it might be one of 'those' shrieks. We chuckled, and told them to come on in, and told them that we wanted to go to SOU and become Elementary School Teachers.

That brought a tear to my mother's eyes, she had always wanted to be a teacher, but she married, and had us before she had got started on her lifetime goal.

Dad gave me a pat on my back and said, "Look out for her, son ... she's the only daughter we've got." He had a tear in his eye as well.

Jenn was crying as well, but I think she wasn't sure why, but she had been caught up in the emotion of the moment.

"Congratulations to you two, you will be quite busy with that degree. I know some girls who went through it. They keep you busy during the summer as well, especially in the Accelerated Baccalaureate Program, which I assume you will be doing?" Jenn said.

I looked at her and said, "how in the world..."

"Everyone in EE goes through it, to get through the program ready for a paying job! I'm not just a pretty face you know. I keep up on these things," she said as she broke into a fabulous smile."

"Well, Jet and I will be busy, they have..."

"What did you just call your sister?" mom asked, bringing a hand to her mouth.

"She had been bugging me to give her a nickname Mom, so after I dreamed we had a little girl named Jet, I decided on that."

"What do you mean, you had a dream about a little girl named Jet?" mom asked, with a purpose.

I thought I should clean this story up a little, so, "Last night, while I was sleeping, I had a dream. I saw Jewel and I on a train, and there was a little girl tugging on her skirt, saying, 'Mommy Mommy, look at the buffalo, ' and Jewel had said something about getting Daddy breakfast."

Mom, blinking her eyes to hold off crying, responded by saying, "I never told anyone this, but my Mother's nickname was Jet, her name was Juliet, of course ... apparently I couldn't pronounce her name, as well as I could say Jet, so I ended up calling her Jet, when I wasn't calling her Mom!"

Mom was now openly sobbing and went to hug Jewel, who was in tears because of this story. They held each other very close and finally they separated with Mom giving Jewel a peck on the cheek.

It was late enough to go to bed for the evening. I decided I needed to say something to Mom, so I knocked on their door, waited for a 'enter, ' and walked up to Mom and gave her a great big hug. She was in a pretty nightgown, but under the covers.

"What was that for, not that you ever need a reason to ever give your mother a hug?"

"Mom," I replied. "I just wanted to thank you for sharing that wonderful story. I love you!"

Just then I saw Dad come out of their bathroom naked, with a hard-on saying, "Who was that... ?" Mom threw a pillow at him, saying, "Put something on, dear!" She laughed a bit.

"Julia - Just a minute ago you said, I quote, 'I want you naked!' Now you tell me to put something on. Joseph, do you understand women?" he said, still standing, still naked, AND still hard.

I covered my eyes, as I said, "Nope Dad, not even ... you two have fun, remember there are impressionable children in the house. So put something in her mouth to keep her quiet, OK?"

"Joseph, that's so rude," mom said, still chuckling.

"That depends on exactly what he's about to put in your mouth," I said, as I left the room. I heard something hit the door. Mom must have thrown a shoe at me.


The next morning, I got up early enough to knock and walk into Jenn's room; she was just waking up.

"Am I dreaming, or has Big Joe come to have his way with me?"

"Well, I actually came in to ask if Jewel and I could borrow your car, soon to be our car, and drive down to Medford for a two night stay to check out the campus and such," I replied.

"Yes, but my payment is gonna be a quickie from Joseph first!" Jenn snickered.

"I expected as much from my hot Aunt Jenn. Jewel wants to leave in 30 minutes, so lets do it!" I took off my shirt and dropped my pants, taking off my boxers as I got in her bed that used to be my bed.

I pulled Jenn's panties off, finding out, as I expected, that she was very wet and must have been about to start by herself, if I hadn't come in.

No time for foreplay, I took my mostly hard dick and shoved it inside Jenn, causing her to gasp a little. She had been in control the other times we had had sex, so I was going to be a little more assertive.

I plunged as deep as I could go inside her, even leaning her up and pressing into her legs, causing me to be close to her cervix. I felt that I pushed against something, so I took very shallow strokes and pushed in real deep every time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.